The official who's more powerful thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fisto/katarnrul
this is like the whos cooler thread but you put down 2 people and find out who's stronger to start:

who more powerful
Kyle Katarn or Kit Fisto

Escape81
Katarn. He's about on the level of Count Dooku in my eyes, and we all know the Count would wipe his old age-spotted ass with Fisto, any day of the week.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Escape81
Katarn. He's about on the level of Count Dooku in my eyes, and we all know the Count would wipe his old age-spotted ass with Fisto, any day of the week.

Escape, you forgot to give a pair for the next person to choose so ill just go

Darth Malak or Darth Tyranus?

fisto/katarnrul
Darth Malak Would crush tyranus like a twig

The Creator
Malak, he manhandled two jedi with the force on the Star Forge.

Vader or Windu?

DrDoom101
Windu anytime, anywhere, anyhow. ROTS Obi-Wan or Kyle Katarn?

Escape81
Oh yes.

Erm... Malak wouldn't own Dooku, but beat him, most likely. Windu would own Vader.

Erm... Ah yes. ANH Sidious or ANH Yoda?

fisto/katarnrul
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Windu anytime, anywhere, anyhow. ROTS Obi-Wan or Kyle Katarn?

Katarn
hes like themace of the noj

The Creator
ANH Sidious, he most likely would have grown stronger than Yoda did.

Exar Kun or NJO Luke?

jollyjim311
NJO Luke, while both have equally impressive feats (I feel Luke's are a little better), Luke has more of them.

Greivous or Mandalore (Kotor II)?

mace=badass
Grevious, I get more of a sense of power than I do from Mandalore.

Nihilus or Vader?

The Creator
Nihilus ever hear of Force drain?

Revan or Yoda?

Se7in
Revan.

Bastila or Anakin?

mace=badass
Anakin.

Obi or Kar.

fisto/katarnrul
obi

Nhilious or Sion

ssj3gohan007
Nhilious Luke(NJO) vs Anakin Skywalker (100% Potential if he never got mustafared)

kamikz
Since full potential Anakin is a myth and nothing more we don't know, but I suppose Nihilus could drain him, at least with Luke by his side defending him.

Ok I'll try a similar one.

Obi-Wan at the age of 80 (let's say the Empire never came to be and Obi trained as much as he could) versus Dooku (he's as old as he is in ROTS).

laughing

overlord
Hmm.. I think Dooku still manages to defeat him. Because Obi Wan's defenses were already perfected around ROTS.

Anakin (full potential with sufficient training) versus the godlike NJO Luke.
(Would Anakin have been able to become as godlike as NJO Luke or not?)

DarthMaul9123
yes because the skywalker family is the most force potent

ssj3gohan007
Yes i think Anakin at full potential would be very close to Luke, Maybe Anakin would be even stronger but this is just speculation. Since you forgot to post another versus, i guess i will do a similar one: Anakin Skywalker(full potential + full training) + Luke Skywalker(NJO) + Leia Solo(Fully trained at full potential) vs Marka Ragnos (at his prime) lol the ultimate skywalker family at their full potential vs the greatest ancient sith lord at his prime.

jollyjim311
Skywalkers. Darth Bandon or Mandalore?

fisto/katarnrul
Is that even a contest darth Bane

jollyjim311
......Hahahaha, wow. Not being able to type is one thing, but not being able to read...

Any real opinions?

ssj3gohan007
Anakin(Full potential) vs Marka Ragnos

SS_181st_Snow
Marka wipes himself with pretty-boy Anakin. HK-47 vs one of the 4 IG-88s?

fisto/katarnrul
HK-47

jollyjim311
What about mine that wasn't answered since he forgot one.

Darth Bandon or Mandalore?

fisto/katarnrul
ohh i ment too say Darth Bandon

Aayla or Fisto

kamikz
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Marka wipes himself with pretty-boy Anakin. HK-47 vs one of the 4 IG-88s?

Well since full potential Anakin is nothing but a myth we will never know, but GL has said he was more powerful than any other so I would say he defeats Markar.

I know you just posted your opinion and so did I, sorry if it came out the wrong way.

ssj3gohan007
fisto, what about Anakin(full potential), Luke(NJO), Leia(full potential), Ben Skywalker(full potential), jacen + jeina solo (both full potential), anakin solo(full potential) also each member of the skywalkers/solos are powered up with kaiburr crystals vs Revan, Marka, Naga, Exar, Malak

kamikz
Lol could you guys rest with the full potential stuff, we don't know how powerful everyone will be with there full potential, will Anakin still be a dumbass, will Jacen be as good as Luke?

We can't decide really, the only thing we know is that Anakin would be the most powerful being in the Universe, nothing else.

ssj3gohan007
ok how about Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH vs Darth Vader (at his peak in the movies, whichever version you believe was strongest)

Ianus
ROTS Vader is arguably more of a handful than the OT version, if less levelheaded. ANH Obi-Wan doesn't particularly dance on the head of a pin when fighting, so I'd be hesitant to say he wins.

Nihilus or NJO Luke?

kamikz
Nihilus except if Luke does some UBER PWN thing and kills him.

ROTS Sidious vs ROTJ Sidious (force only).

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by kamikz
Well since full potential Anakin is nothing but a myth we will never know, but GL has said he was more powerful than any other so I would say he defeats Markar.

I know you just posted your opinion and so did I, sorry if it came out the wrong way.

More powerful than any other Jedi in his time. Luke, Kyp, and Ulic aren't included when he said that.

Anakin full potential is 60% more powerful than Sidious. Markar is easily 4 or 5 times more powerful than that.

ROTJ Sidious.

Lord Hoth vs. Malak

SS_181st_Snow
Lord Hoth. He killed Sith that'd whip Malak I think.

Han Solo vs. Dash Rendar in a room full of boxes to take cover from? Blasters only.

fisto/katarnrul
Malak lord Hoth was way after Malaks time. And Hoth went straight into a thaught bomb he was stupid.Malak was way stronger then any sith Hoth fought.

fisto/katarnrul
Asajj or Durge

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
More powerful than any other Jedi in his time. Luke, Kyp, and Ulic aren't included when he said that.

Anakin full potential is 60% more powerful than Sidious. Markar is easily 4 or 5 times more powerful than that.

Please. Kyp Durron, the great Jedi who couldn't kill a Vong, taking out Anakin? Gentract, you've had some craptastical ideas in the past, but this is borderline stupid. Luke? How would someone's offspring inherit more power than their most powerful parent has? (Leave Amidala, Jade, Han, and Ka out of this.)

And we really have nothing to go on regarding Anakin's potential power, save for GL's one unshakeable claim that he would be the most powerful being ever. Marka Ragnos doesn't exist out of time, you know.

Escape81
Full-potential Anakin is hard to comprehend, but if Lucas says it's possible, then it isn't a myth. I've heard that he'd be twice as powerful as Sidious, and Lucas has cited him to be the most powerful ever. If this is the case, then naturally Ragnos's depicted powers - as well as Kun's - don't exist.

Unless, if you're twice as powerful as Palpatine, you can manipulate black holes.

Regardless, if Anakin was destined to become the most powerful Force-user in existence, and that simply means to become twice as strong as the Emperor or Yoda, then I guess it doesn't take as much as we think to manipulate a black hole. Or Palpatine is stronger than we give him credit for.

Meh.

kamikz
I agree with the two latter posts.

Palpatine (according to what we know) probably hadent trained much in the last 13 years or more, mabey he was really, really good before or if he had trained those 13 years, and was rusty in ROTS. Mabey DE Sidious is the power of a well trained Sidious (except the force storm power).

To the Assaj vs Durge, I'd say Assaj. Obi defeated Durge though he survived by rebuilding himself (or whatever he did). Havent Assaj fought beside Durge and knows of this power?

ssj3gohan007
well it is true, i believe that palpy is underestimated. he is an talented actor in the star wars universe, not only was he brilliant he was exceptionaly in manipulation and lying, he may have thrown the fight with mace, no matter how it looked, palpy could have been simply acting as if he was losing, just to turn anakin. if he did not think ani would come he would have faught mace harder, and more seriously. We are simply underestimating him, we just assume that the ancient sith could pwn any jedi/sith from any other era, these assumations have made us almost like fanboys of these ancient sith. You cant assume anything, maybe yoda and sids can do those impressive things. they just didnt need to or want to or george lucas didnt feel that it was necessary to show this, or he didnt think of it. it could be any reason. my point is we can't really compare jedi/sith of different eras too accurately because the scales of power for each era could be different. I am just trying to tell you my oppinion. Thats all, thank you.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Please. Kyp Durron, the great Jedi who couldn't kill a Vong, taking out Anakin? Gentract, you've had some craptastical ideas in the past, but this is borderline stupid. Luke? How would someone's offspring inherit more power than their most powerful parent has? (Leave Amidala, Jade, Han, and Ka out of this.)

Kyp being beaten by that Slayer(elite Yuuzhan Vong completely incased in huge amounts of armor) was a fluke. It's an outlier. It can't be used to accurately tell what his power is. Why? Because Kyp controlled a black hole too. Kyp did Luke's most powerful feat. How can he not be good?

Kyp also defeated the Leviathan.

Incase you're wondering what a Leviathan is, they were ancient Sith superweapons used during the Hundred Year Darkness. People who were able to stand up against Ajunta Pall fled from them, yet Kyp defeated one. How can he not be powerful?
Actually, I take that back, he killed two. First the child, then the mother. He killed a pissed-off-mom that is a superweapon even when not angry.

Kyp is also reffered to as Luke's greatest student. That means better than Katarn, Jacen, Corran, ect.

Want to see one? Here you go:

Impressive? I think so.

Luke has the Kaiburr Crystal, making him more powerful than he would be off just regular potential.

Also note that if what you are saying, Faunus, is true, then no matter what, no child could ever develop more potential than their parent. That is obviously not true, as people outdo their parents all of the time.

"Leave Amidala, Jade, Han, and Ka out of this."

What does that have to do with anything.

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
And we really have nothing to go on regarding Anakin's potential power, save for GL's one unshakeable claim that he would be the most powerful being ever. Marka Ragnos doesn't exist out of time, you know.

Can I see a source that Anakin would be the most powerful personever?

ssj3gohan007
well george lucas's word aint good enough for you?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
well george lucas's word aint good enough for you?

For a source of the quote? Yes, GL's word is enough(it's the highest form of canon), but what I need is a source showing that he actually said that.

Illustrious
Originally posted by kamikz

Link to quote?

He's said that Anakin had the potential to be far greater than Sidious. Of course, he's also so that EU is not the same universe as the movies, but a very similar one.

Making an extrapolation like that is just being retarded.

Great to see that the topic has been derailed.

Ianus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Link to quote?

He's said that Anakin had the potential to be far greater than Sidious. Of course, he's also so that EU is not the same universe as the movies, but a very similar one.

Making an extrapolation like that is just being retarded.

Great to see that the topic has been derailed.

Yeah, I second that. If you people think two times Sidious pwns Ragnos you need to stop smoking crack.

And if I see another soul argue percentiles I am gonna hurl the **** up.

Darth_Glentract
lUk-e is l1k3 80% o HAN exclamation exclamation exclamation

Ianus

http://www.pukeplanet.com/pukeimages/toilet_puke.jpg

ssj3gohan007

Lmao thats so funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.