Wolbereen vs. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
I say Wolbereen i meen juts look at his claus. Wolbereen kan distroi the mutliverse wit his blades of skintness plus hes heelin faktor negaits the powir kosmic i meen unstoppable!!

Hulk_Power
WTF is wrong with you? What the f**k?

Ex11B
even the universal translator couldn't translate that gribble grobble grunk.
Hell,that might be telling Taz to go F--k his mom.

AcousticDoc
Godscribe is Wolverine8888 in bloodlust mode

Ex11B
Wolverine8888?..didnt he get banned?..i could be wrong.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I say Wolbereen i meen juts look at his claus. Wolbereen kan distroi the mutliverse wit his blades of skintness plus hes heelin faktor negaits the powir kosmic i meen unstoppable!!

you suck and you are not funny..... What the f**k? thumb down wolverine8888 is a friend of myn pick on him u pick on me....

Ex11B
i stand corrected..sorry wolverine8888 my fault..thats long pig who got banned....my fault....

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Ex11B
i stand corrected..sorry wolverine8888 my fault..thats long pig who got banned....my fault....

What??? Why did long pig get baned?

thesilverspider
long pig aint get banned

Ex11B
funny..he just put banned under his avatar..had me fooled..lol

Ultimate Rage
this wolverine8888 bashing needs to end now..WTF is wrong with you..people..he has dyslexia.he likes comics as much as any other guy here what gives you the ****en right to bash him....you like bashing people why dont u bash me.....he does not deserve this kind of treatment i dont want to mention names but you know who u ****en are...next time u feel like bashing him bash me we will see what happens...i dont give a flying **** if i get banned...and he brings up good points and backs up his statements unlike some people here

The Ion
*bashes Rage* confused

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by The Ion
*bashes Rage* confused

wow you are cool no expression

The Ion
I know.

Ultimate Rage
I know.

good... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ion
Thanks.

Ultimate Rage
Thanks.

What the f**k?

The Ion
Are you gonna kick my ass or not?

Ultimate Rage
Are you gonna kick my ass or not?

your mom can do it for me.....

spetznaz
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

Woolbareen neva luzees! yu seelee. Lol lol lol. Woolbareen weens! I huv scans to pruuv it, bat ma leetle bortha take scanner!

Ex11B
hey Ion..enough,ok.........just cool it....

The Ion
Nobody does it like you though. sad

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by spetznaz
Woolbareen neva luzees! yu seelee.

shut the **** up.... thumb down

Ultimate Rage
Nobody does it like you though. sad

she is better trust me....

The Ion
She's already kicked my ass so I would know.

Ultimate Rage
She's already kicked my ass so I would know.

i am happy to hear that....really am...

The Ion
Thanks. smile

Ultimate Rage
Thanks. smile
this weird......dont bash him seriously..no point......someone will get banned over nothing......he didn't do anything to you....

The Ion
I agree. I wouldn't want to see anyone banned over Wolverine of all things.

Ultimate Rage
I agree. I wouldn't want to see anyone banned over Wolverine of all things.

.....then dont bash him...and no one will....you have to agree that long pig's sig is not cool....

The Ion
I don't bash him...

Ultimate Rage
I don't bash him...

then this argument is irrelevant...

The Ion
I don't think we're arguing but ok. You have a problem with wolvie8888 bashing? That's fine. From what I've seen lp is the only one actually flaming him with everyone else just laughing along.

Ultimate Rage
I don't think we're arguing but ok. You have a problem with wolvie8888 bashing? That's fine. From what I've seen lp is the only one actually flaming him with everyone else just laughing along.

that is correct.....and its wrong

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
this wolverine8888 bashing needs to end now..WTF is wrong with you..people..he has dyslexia.he likes comics as much as any other guy here what gives you the ****en right to bash him....you like bashing people why dont u bash me.....he does not deserve this kind of treatment i dont want to mention names but you know who u ****en are...next time u feel like bashing him bash me we will see what happens...i dont give a flying **** if i get banned...and he brings up good points and backs up his statements unlike some people here

thank u

spetznaz
this wolverine8888 bashing needs to end now..WTF is wrong with you..people..he has dyslexia.

Wow!
I did not know he had dyslexia .....everything makes sense now.

I ALWAYS knew there was something ...erm .... 'off' ....about him, and I suspected certain maladies (among them dyslexia ....although there were other suspicions as well). However I never could quite place a finger on it, and thus my suspicions ran a wide gamut ....from mundane mental disorders all the way to some rather obscure ailments that have psychological and psychosomatic ramifications.
However YOU have perfectly illuminated the situation ....W8888 is dyslexic. That is actually not that bad.

Well, it is nice that you enlightened the forum on Wolverine 8888's condition. And it is quite honorable for you to stick up for your friend ....particularly when he has his 'situation.'
Also I am pretty certain that W8888 bashing will ebb a bit since now people will know that W8888 requires special 'considerations.'
People will definitely be more ...erm ....understanding.

house
*Steps into thread, Backs out slowly...

Ultimate Rage
Wow!

I ALWAYS knew there was something ...erm .... 'off' ....about him, and I suspected certain maladies (among them dyslexia ....although there were other suspicions as well). However I never could quite place a finger on it, and thus my suspicions ran a wide gamut ....from mundane mental disorders all the way to some rather obscure ailments that have psychological and psychosomatic ramifications.
However YOU have perfectly illuminated the situation ....W8888 is dyslexic. That is actually not that bad.

Well, it is nice that you enlightened the forum on Wolverine 8888's condition. And it is quite honorable for you to stick up for you friend ....particularly when he has his 'situation.'
Also I am pretty certain that W8888 bashing will ebb a bit since now people will know that W8888 requires special 'considerations.'

i hope they will be.....

wolverine8888
Wow!

Well, it is nice that you enlightened the forum on Wolverine 8888's condition. And it is quite honorable for you to stick up for your friend ....particularly when he has his 'situation.'

dude ur making it sound like im ****ing retarded. my grammer and my spelling is bad because of it. I am not slow in the least.
I need to use word but I am normally to lazy too.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by wolverine8888
dude ur making it sound like im ****ing retarded. my grammer and my spelling is bad because of it. I am not slow in the least.
I need to use word but I am normally to lazy too.

god people are so mean..........sorry and for the record I've never insulted you.............that maybe due to the fact that I don't know you but, in all honesty i doubt most of these people do wink

wolverine8888
Originally posted by LethalFemme
god people are so mean..........sorry and for the record I've never insulted you.............that maybe due to the fact that I don't know you but, in all honesty i doubt most of these people do wink

thank u

crimsonphoenix

your not aloud to post in here get out stick out tongue lol

LethalFemme
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thank u

you're welcome

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
your not aloud to post in here get out stick out tongue lol

says who? stick out tongue

Ultimate Rage
says rage..... evil face .goodbye ladies stick to the off topic thread....

crimsonphoenix
you're welcome

says who? stick out tongue

ummm says me Happy Dance

crimsonphoenix
says rage..... evil face .goodbye ladies stick to the off topic thread....

why.........

LethalFemme
yeah why?

wolverine8888
if anyone has a problem with me pm me......don't hide like bitches let me stress the fact that i do read comics and always back my statements ok....if you have something to say say it to my face. like real men... i always back my facts i dont know where you get the ideas that wolverine can lift 25 tons i didnt say it......i deserve respect as much as any1 here.....and i will get it. ...oh and draco get a life buddy.....

chicku
yea i dont see y people dont ever agree with u i meen u do always back up ur ideas and like u said the people that are meen to should tell u to ur face and if they cant they shoul get a life

long pig
Originally posted by chicku
yea i dont see y people dont ever agree with u i meen u do always back up ur ideas and like u said the people that are meen to should tell u to ur face and if they cant they shoul get a life
i no lol ist lik tehy thikn heas a retard or soemtahing...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by long pig
i no lol ist lik tehy thikn heas a retard or soemtahing...
ok.....you are cool now? are you happy with yourself by the way i reported you dont you have to defend Dr.strange somewhere roll eyes (sarcastic)

chicku
i know excactly

long pig
laughing
I was defending you.

I only tried to help.....evil face

chicku
but some people truely r retarded

wolverine8888
but some people truely r retarded

tell me about it i was with your mom last night she has no coordination whats so ever.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

chicku
wait so now u might really get banned

wolverine8888
laughing
I was defending you.

I guess the road to hell is paved in good intentions.

get a life. ....do it fast.... smile

chicku
nooooooooooo not my mom

long pig
aha hahaa....

You gonna take that from him chicku?

Ultimate Rage
cool it guys.....

long pig
Why?

chicku is a sock...big grin

chicku
all right all right

Mando
Warning:

Ok Guys. Enough Bashing eachother. Wolverine8888, If someone Bashes you, or insults you, Just ignore it and go on. Don't Start insulting them back. Same goes for Ultimate rage. Also Godsmack, type like you have some sense. This thread is nothing but a flame pit. So quit acting like a bunch of children, or you will be treated like a bunch of children.

Mando
Edit: double post

Ultimate Rage
Why?

chicku is a sock...big grin

so am i smile

chicku
ur going down

chicku
yes we can bouth be socks

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Mando
Ok Guys. Enough Bashing eachother. Wolverine8888, If someone Bashes you, or insults you, Just ignore it and go on. Don't Start insulting them back. Smae goes for Ultimate rage. Also Godsmack, type like you have some sense. This thread is nothing but a flame pit. So quit acting like a bunch of children.

i agree then why not close it?

long pig
so am i smile
Of course you are.

Me too.

Ultimate Rage
ur going down

i am going down? roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig

quote: (post)
ur going down

i am going down?
I think w8888 meant me.

Mando
i agree then why not close it?

I don't mod these particular forums.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Mando
I don't mod these particular forums.

you can always get a global ....since this thread got alot of reports...

chicku
no long pig is

chicku
perhaps u would like to help me

long pig
yes we can bouth be socks
Dude, if you're going to have two names on here, at least type differently and more than a minute apart from your original name.

chicku
ok this thread is starting to get wierd i give up im out of this thread off to anther but i could b back

GODSCRIBE
Wolbereen bodi has a thread anti-klosing faktor. Unstoppable!11!exclamatioN!!

chicku
im not w8888 if thats who u think i am

chicku
dude shut up

chicku
godscribe get a life

long pig
laughing

chicku
wait who else do u think i am long pig

chicku
and o yea goscibe is just not funny give it up

GODSCRIBE
"get a life"

take your existence and your Saved by the Bell jokes, and ram it up your ****..until your bleed profusely from every orifice in your slag body.

And umm, if by getting a life you mean earning more money than your entire family- I'm way ahead of you.

long pig
wait who else do u think i am long pig Originally posted by chicku
and o yea goscibe is just not funny give it up
laughing

laughing

GODSCRIBE
HAHA@ the overtly retarded spelling giving his identity away.

BackFire
Thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.