When is James Cameron gona make a new film?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o kiMMii o
Dude hasnt made a film since freakin TITANTIC!!!!!!!!!! mad
Im a fan of his movies and i wanna see a new one and its been along time man. sad

Who wants to see a new movie from him? NOW!!!!!!!!! evil face

Mando
Whomever informed you that his last film was 'The Titanic' is sadly mistaken. Try, Aliens of the Deep (2005) and Ghosts of the Abyss (2003). He is currently working on 'Battle Angel'. Which is scheduled to come out in 2007.

o kiMMii o
Arent those for imax?!

'Battle Angel' huh? cool......is it another sci fic flick? thanks.

Mando
Originally posted by o kiMMii o
Arent those for imax?!

'Battle Angel' huh? cool......is it another sci fic flick? thanks.

Plot outline

In the 26th century, a female cyborg is rescued from the scrapheap by a scientist.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0437086/

Lana
It's based off Battle Angel Alita, a popular anime/manga smart can't wait for it.

o kiMMii o
Oh wow that sounds interesting i cant wait for it either!!

Nevermind
Originally posted by Lana
It's based off Battle Angel Alita, a popular anime/manga smart can't wait for it.

I read some of the manga a while ago. Good stuff. I'll definitely be seeing this.

alic88
james cameron has so much money he does not even need to do another movie in his career. probably a billionare by now

bksdrums
I read an interview with him a few years ago I guess. He said something about him and Ridley Scott had once talked about doing another Alien movie

Mando
Originally posted by bksdrums
I read an interview with him a few years ago I guess. He said something about him and Ridley Scott had once talked about doing another Alien movie

To make Another one would just defeat the purpose.

Solo
The third one already defeated the purpose.

Personally, I'm not gonna see a manga adapted story until they make a ****ing "Vagabond" film.

For all of you who have not read them, I very much recommend doing so.

Mando
Originally posted by Solo
The third one already defeated the purpose.

Personally, I'm not gonna see a manga adapted story until they make a ****ing "Vagabond" film.

For all of you who have not read them, I very much recommend doing so.

I actually enjoyed the third one. I laughed my ass off when that one Con picked up the chair after seeing the alien and said "****!" out of nowhere. laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by alic88
james cameron has so much money he does not even need to do another movie in his career. probably a billionare by now

That reminded me of a joke Jay Leno said I thought was kinda funny. He said "Titanic cost $2oo Million to make. $2oo Million. If James thinks thats alot of money wait'll he meets his divorce lawyer." haha

Thats was around the time when that chick from Terminator 1 and 2, John Conners moms, James Cameron's wife in real life was divorcing Cameron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.