whose powers ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
whose powers would you like to have out of all the good guys and bad guys ?

cybermaster
id like to have professor x powers of course so i can control others minds.

golem370
I would Like to have Champions Strength and Immortality and Psi-Lords telepathy powers and Juggernauts powers and Gladiator Flight speed and Thanos I.Q lol

soleran30
Wolverine's jobber aura!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by soleran30
Wolverine's jobber aura!

dont we all

Scoobless
Quasar's powers

oh.... wrong forum by the way yes

Phoenix_Avatar9
of course i know phoenix's powers are overkill, so instead heres mine

Stepford cuckoos+multipleman= incredibly powerful group mind and telepathic powers (especially if i were part of quintuplets)

Adam Warlock
Surfer's powers

The Ion
Internalized power ring

Adam Warlock
Sentinel Alan Scott's powers would be cool as well.

The Ion
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Sentinel Alan Scott's powers would be cool as well.
yes

First thing I'd do is create a pimp cape just like Alan.

StyleTime
Originally posted by The Ion
Internalized power ring
Bingo.

2.God Gambit
3.Deadpool's healing+immortality.

I know it's a drop from the likes a God Gambit to Deadpool but, Deadpool's job would be fun as hell. Never dieing is also a bonus.

Blair Wind
Multiple man, Mixed with Internal Green Lantern Ring powers (and no damn weaknesses, yellow and wood What the f**k? )....that would be hot!!!!

Dark Urizen
I'm pretty sure this has been done
ps: wrong forum

guy smiley
1) Pre-crisis Superman
2) Silver Surfer
3) Photon
4) Sentry
5) X-man
6) King Thor
7) Longshot
8) Thanos
9) Captain Marvel (DC)
10) Kenshiro from The Fist of the North Star

Any one of those guys powers would be great to have but I would give them all up, yes all of them, for the Infinity Gauntlet.

Molecule man
Molecule man

DigiMark007
Being too powerful (like Surfer) wouldn't be fun. How the hell would you ever really use power cosmic?? It's not like we actually exist in a comic world. A GL ring (or Alan Scott more likely) would be awesome...but apparently (after the slight retcon in GL: Rebirth) it hurts to use the ring....emotionally and physically. Maybe Alan gets around that.

Otherwise, yeah Deadpool's healing would be awesome. Or Longshot. Or Spider-Man, or He-Man, or (many others).

Also moving...

DarkCrawler
Multiple Man's powers compared with Mystique's. I would create a dupe and ask it to transform into a woman...shifty Also, compare that with David Alleyne's powers (but I would not forget the skills). I would go next to all the business geniouses, inventors and other professionals. Then I would create like 200 dupes, and form my own multi-international company that would excel in anything and would have unlimited amount of workers. Who would work free.

Mindship
post-c Superman's powers, I think, would provide a nice balance between being too powerful (and bored), and not-powerful-enough (and frustrated).

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Multiple Man's powers compared with Mystique's. I would create a dupe and ask it to transform into a woman...shifty .

so basically...... if you got powers you'd go f**k yourself?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cybermaster
i meant having powers choosing from one character

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
so basically...... if you got powers you'd go f**k yourself?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not really.

It's my dupe, not myself.

Since I think that Mystiques transforms change the entire genetic code, it would not be myself at all. wink

Scoobless
uh huh.... tell yourself whatever makes your perversion easier to live with........... freak!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by cybermaster
whose powers would you like to have out of all the good guys and bad guys ?

Plastic Man's elasticty and Wolverine's healing

NoFate007
Superman and Batman at their 1M phase, with Deadpool's healing, Flash's speed force, Gambit's basic kinetic powers (i wouldn't want the godlike one but I'd like to at least blow up buildings with enough concentration), Iceman's powers (minus having to be ice at all times), Mystique's morphing abilities, Plastic Man's abilities, Pyro's pyrokinesis, Xavier's telepathy, and Magneto's god-like powers.

Minus all of the negative affects of these, and bingo. Situation for everything in real life. You're faster than hell so you hear of a fire and bam, you're there, and you've used your pyrokinesis and your ice capabilities to get rid of the fire in seconds. Seven inches isn't big enough for your girl? You can stretch, haha. Heavy traffic? Magneto comes in handy here. Got a problem with some destruction that needs to be done? Gambit. Anyone want to mess with you? You've got Batman there baby, nobody is gonna f*ck with that.

Tell me that wouldn't be sweet.

pr1983
Superman's powerset... not asking for much is it... stick out tongue

Khellendros
If we get the knowledgfe to use the powers well, I'd just say Majestic's powerset. If not, I'd say Purple Man's. Not much to figure out about that one.

Next Venom_girl
1) Venom Symbiote- leap around, climb walls, web-swing, bite people's heads off, disappear, and have a legitamate reason to binge on chocolate. That's not too shabby. As for the weaknesses, I don't like it when music / theater surround sound is so loud is feels like a seismic event anyway. I don't exactly like playing with fire either... unless I was immune to it... that would be cool...
2) Torch, Naruto, Phoenix... okay, playing with fire would be cool...
3) Blackstone of the Two-Faces, Rahne Sinclair, Remus Lupin. Lycanthropy is cool. Lycanthry plus other powers is even cooler.
4) Nightcrawler-- bamph! world tour in 60 seconds.
5) Darth Vader-- crush the throats of the insolant.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
If we get the knowledgfe to use the powers well, I'd just say Majestic's powerset. If not, I'd say Purple Man's. Not much to figure out about that one.

yeah..... Purple Man's powers seem like the ultimate thing to have for a non superpowered world..... but in the comics he does comment on how dull life gets with them

cybermaster
Originally posted by pr1983
Superman's powerset... not asking for much is it... stick out tongue

id rather have gladiators powers than superman

Scoobless
Originally posted by cybermaster
id rather have gladiators powers than superman

aren't they................... the same?

confused

Quick Freeze
Mandarin's 10 rings and a mastery over them, god that would be sweet. so much power but you still have your humanity because you can take them off whenever you want and you dont have to wear all of them its just like a library of super-powers in your jewlry box!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Mandarin's 10 rings and a mastery over them, god that would be sweet. so much power but you still have your humanity because you can take them off whenever you want and you dont have to wear all of them its just like a library of super-powers in your jewlry box!

i'd steal them from you while you slept shifty

cybermaster
aren't they................... the same?

confused gladiator is more powerful

jrodslam
Flash - Wally's speed
Jamie Madrox - Multiplicity
Green Lantern ring - Matter manipulation

Tron
Not really.

It's my dupe, not myself.

Since I think that Mystiques transforms change the entire genetic code, it would not be myself at all. wink

Her genetic code doesn't change, just her appearance, so yeah, you'd be f*cking yourself.no expression

But anyway, give me the Speedforce or a GL ring any day.

hoorayforpeepee
potentially, the internalized GL ring. with sufficient mastery i could have FTL flight, near impenetrable passive shield, speed/strength enhancement to Superman levels, Planetary telekinesis and energy manipulation. Plus all the other neat things the Power Ring can do...

i would want it to be pain-free though.

with all these powers i could travel to other planets and maybe find life...if necessary, i could kick the aliens asses.

Scoobless
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
potentially, the internalized GL ring. with sufficient mastery i could have FTL flight, near impenetrable passive shield, speed/strength enhancement to Superman levels, Planetary telekinesis and energy manipulation. Plus all the other neat things the Power Ring can do...

with all these powers i could travel to other planets and maybe find life...if necessary, i could kick the aliens asses.

meh.... i'd still want Quasar's powers.... he can create things of different colours and he never has to be recharged

plus once he creates stuff it stays there until he wants it to disappear

Spideys Sister
All the fantastic 4's excpt Ben grimms...(no offense.) and Spideys powers. And maybe Electros powers too.

DarkCrawler
uh huh.... tell yourself whatever makes your perversion easier to live with........... freak!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

We all have our perversions... wink

Why do you use the roll eyes (sarcastic) smilie so much? laughing out loud

Blair Wind
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

whats this about pain? internalized ring powers only or all GLs??

The Ion
It wasn't pain. It was said to be tiring to use a power ring though judging by how casually those guys use the rings, I'm gonna say that was overstatement.

Scoobless
We all have our perversions... wink

Why do you use the roll eyes (sarcastic) smilie so much? laughing out loud

I use it to indicate that i'm responding to something above my line of text....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

(and occasionally to mock)

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile

Scoobless
indeed

stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
I use it to indicate that i'm responding to something above my line of text....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

(and occasionally to mock)

stick out tongue

Oh ok i never got that. Like you'd say something nice to someone then you'd finish it off wiv a roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh ok i never got that. Like you'd say something nice to someone then you'd finish it off wiv a roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

yeah.... i just never liked using those "^" thingies

GalacticStorm
I think u should spread the word Scoobs. Youre being misinterpreted lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I think u should spread the word Scoobs. Youre being misinterpreted lol

then again, sometimes i'm just taking the piss out of some fanboy's nonsensical ramblings

it all depends on what was posted that i'm responding to

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.