victim's of pis/cis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
guys make a list of hero's villain's who are affected the most by pis/cis.
dont just give me name's give me your reason aswell.

an easy example is someone like juggernaut who gets beat by cement and a telepath who show's up out of nowhere.

Adam Warlock
Gladiator all the freaking time. Loses to Gambit?

Hulk too. Goes toe to toe with powerhouses like Thor, but gets knocked out by guys like Abomination and Namor?(No offense Darkcrawler/Jrod)

Draco69
Green Lantern (By far)
Flash (Almost as worse)
Magneto
Galactus (whenever he come to Earth...)
Superman/Wonder Woman
Spider-Man
The Hulk (whenever he faces Wolverine...)
Absorbing Man
Martian Manhunter (suddenly forgets 75% of his powers...)
Iron Man (got stabbed by ninjas. Nuff' said)
The Spectre
Zoom
Dr. Polaris
Bizarro
Sinestro

The Ion
Pretty much anyone beyond street level.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Gladiator all the freaking time. Loses to Gambit?

Hulk too. Goes toe to toe with powerhouses like Thor, but gets knocked out by guys like Abomination and Namor?(No offense Darkcrawler/Jrod)
what you mean powerhouse's like thor.last i checked namor and the abomination where classified as that.

Lucid Lui
Batman, WOlverine, Captain America and Leech. Why these guys aren't ruling the universe yet is beyond me. They're gods.

thesilverspider
green lantern is like the biggest victim of cis sometimes i wonder if they really have an auto-shield.the silver surfer is another who is always getting on my nerve's with not using all of his power's.

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight-One of the strongest teams in existance, but good lord do they job

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
green lantern is like the biggest victim of cis sometimes i wonder if they really have an auto-shield.the silver surfer is another who is always getting on my nerve's with not using all of his power's.
SS never looses battles never

They have to make excuses or bring in Thanos

Quasar ( rip his trap , and shocked his ass)
Thor ( ha simple blast can nearly kill thor now wow)
Heralds ( SS beats all when he battles)

SS hardly looses any battle most of K.O or when he is low on energy etc.

kgkg
i whould have to say Dr.Strange , Green Lantern ( all the Time) , Flash ( again this guy gets tag to often) , Zoom ( tho he is a dummy) , and Yes GLADIATOR

Draco69
Hawkeye. Did he ever think, I dunno, to just take OFF the damn quiver?

The entire Avengers team during Disassembled. Jesus Christ, with the way they were dealing with the invasion you'd think they were the Power Pack.

long pig
Strange gets mad PIS CIS.

"Hmm....let me see, I just took a hit from Galactus, but WOOOPS! I just got K.O'd by an elbow!"

or instead of attacking, he always gives a speech....which gets him ****ed up.

Lucid Lui
A huge amount of villains always come in all high an powerful but then get smashed by PIS/CIS so they can actually get beat.

And of course, Glads, Strange and Flash are all enveloped in PIS/CIS...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by kgkg
SS never looses battles never

They have to make excuses or bring in Thanos

Quasar ( rip his trap , and shocked his ass)
Thor ( ha simple blast can nearly kill thor now wow)
Heralds ( SS beats all when he battles)

SS hardly looses any battle most of K.O or when he is low on energy etc.

i never said he looses i was saying it's cis when he is seen looking helpless with out his board knowing that he can fly without it things like that.

long pig
Strange>Surfer

Adam Warlock
what you mean powerhouse's like thor.last i checked namor and the abomination where classified as that.

Whoops, I meant from losing to Batman's all powerful bat kick, and getting knocked out when ever they throw gas at his big green ass. He's supposed to be immune to sleeping gas. Or at least be able to tolerate the stuff.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Strange>Surfer

at certain situation's

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Whoops, I meant from losing to Batman's all powerful bat kick, and getting knocked out when ever they throw gas at his big green ass. He's supposed to be immune to sleeping gas. Or at least be able to tolerate the stuff.
that bat kick was bullshit hulk got taken out by a snake before so the bat kick is more acceptable.

The Ion
Strange owns Surfer. evil face

King KAM
Champion of the Universe

Lucid Lui
at certain situation's Like providing the bread rolls at dinner time.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Strange owns Surfer. evil face

never happend never will.

long pig
In ALL situations.

2 seconds prep and it's be a curbstomp. Surfer's only hope is his speed....which I can't counter. sad Surfer is the fastest superhero in Marvel D.C.

kgkg
i never said he looses i was saying it's cis when he is seen looking helpless with out his board knowing that he can fly without it things like that.
True but you have to make comic interesting

Most SS fight would last nano sec in a bloodlust situation

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
Champion of the Universe

one of the top victim's

King KAM
one of the top victim's agreed

The Ion
In ALL situations.

2 seconds prep and it's be a curbstomp. Surfer's only hope is his speed....which I can't counter. sad Surfer is the fastest superhero in Marvel D.C.
yes

long pig
Oh, yeah. My main man CHAMPIOOONNN.

He deserves his own series. But, I think we are his only fans.

Dizzle
In ALL situations.

The Runner
Zoom probably counts as faster.
Flash, though he'd need some build up time.
Thanos.

And the kicker,
The Batmobile. Shut up, nothing is faster than the Batmobile.

thesilverspider
In ALL situations.

exactly so strange gets pimp slapped before he can even think of which
vishanti to call on.

King KAM

He deserves his own series. But, I think we are his only fans. i know, but damn is he cool

kgkg
In ALL situations.

ya 0.0000000000000000000000000001 sec is all he need

Strange gets K.O

long pig
yes
320xmillion lightspeed! WTF was Marvel thinking??

kgkg
i know, but damn is he cool eek!

Cham is ait

thesilverspider

He deserves his own series. But, I think we are his only fans.
give him a new look an iced out champ belt and its on.

The Ion
320xmillion lightspeed! WTF was Marvel thinking??
Is Surfer actually said to go that fast?

Adam Warlock
Champion jobs as well. He got his big orange ass beat by Surfer, Drax, Thanos, and of course She-Hulk. He's supposed to be damn powerful with the power primordial backing him.

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
ya 0.0000000000000000000000000001 sec is all he need

Strange gets K.O
evil face Just 1 seconds prep...and ol' silver gets turned blue!

But, -sigh- I admit Surfer would blitz for the win if he didn't have that 1 second prep. But....the beating Surfer would get if he DID have that 1 sec prep makes it all worth it.

King KAM
give him a new look an iced out champ belt and its on. yeah one that spins, let him avenge his losses on she-hulk, and then let him go back to kicking ass

long pig
Is Surfer actually said to go that fast?
Yeah.

That's a pretty impressive number.

thesilverspider
give champ a belt with the spinner like the g-unit chain

thesilverspider
evil face Just 1 seconds prep...and ol' silver gets turned blue!

But, -sigh- I admit Surfer would blitz for the win if he didn't have that 1 second prep. But....the beating Surfer would get if he DID have that 1 sec prep makes it all worth it.

one sec is all i need laughing out loud

long pig
Champ has the most friggin' impressive bio of any character I've ever seen.

long pig
one sec is all i need laughing out loud

1 sec prep to put up a shield....and Surfer gets manhandled like a woman!

King KAM
give champ a belt with the spinner like the g-unit chain nah, like cenas belt

thesilverspider
Champ has the most friggin' impressive bio of any character I've ever seen.

he has no business losing h2h to any one period no matter how strong they are.

thesilverspider
nah, like cenas belt

i forgot about him but yea its the same shit

King KAM
he has no business losing h2h to any one period no matter how strong they are. agreed, he gets effin jobbed.....

thesilverspider
1 sec prep to put up a shield....and Surfer gets manhandled like a woman!

not like a women but how strange manhandle's wong.

The Ion
I find Champs bio unimpressive mostly because I've never seen it.

King KAM
I find Champs bio unimpressive mostly because I've never seen it. makes sense

thesilverspider
I find Champs bio unimpressive mostly because I've never seen it.

if you read it you would think he is about skyfather maybe above.

long pig
he has no business losing h2h to any one period no matter how strong they are.

thesilverspider
The Champion possesses very strong psychological inhibitions against killing. In all of his tens of thousands of bouts, he has never killed an opponent. During a battle with the Thing, the Champion had beaten him within an inch of his life. The Thing would not submit and, as a result, the Champion submitted, realizing he would have to kill the Thing in order to win.

the power of heart

long pig
It's bad when a character has the word "jobbing" in his profile.

The Ion
Sounds roughly Deathstroke level.

thesilverspider
It's bad when a character has the word "jobbing" in his profile.

its like if wolverine and champion switched the bio's of there power's with each other.

long pig
Indeed.

Slade>Champ evil face

The Ion
Is there a website with these bios?

thesilverspider
hell no champion has been fighting for billions of years and shit and not some human's either.

thesilverspider
really though nothing with wrong with being deathstroke level he is skyfather at time's or so it seems.

Draco69
Wikipedia. Wikipedia is pretty accurate.

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
Wikipedia. Wikipedia is pretty accurate.
Are you being a smartass? evil face

superbatman86
Poor champion.He's one of my favs that get constantly beat down for no reason.

Piedmon
Originally posted by Draco69
Iron Man (got stabbed by ninjas. Nuff' said)

I'll rebut that. There was nothing about the situation that was wrong. What was Tony supposed to do, incinerate the whole balcony and kill his friends? Even if you can set the repulsor rays to a narrower beam, I bet even an ordinary rifleman would have been hesitant to fire into a melee of that speed and confusion.

As for the sword; we've seen those things tear right through stone walls, Sentinel Armor, etc. And even then, it hardly did any meaningful damage to Stark in the first place. Tony could hardly have just leapt into the air, since his rocket thrusters would have probably set the Stark Tower apartment on fire to boot.

As for those saying the ninja should never have snuck up on him in the first place.... he's a ninja. That's what they do. What does Iron Man have, motion sensors? Sound amplifiers? He was in the middle of a swirling melee, there was more than just that one body behind him.

Anyway, it's not like it did anything, and Iron Man wasted no time in smacking that one ninja down for the count. I saw nothing wrong with that scene.

armandovalles
Gladiator (kicks Ego's planetary ass, but gets beat by Cannonball!!)
Exiles Hyperion (kills Hulk, but gets killed by Gambit!!)
Champion of the Universe (kicks Thing's ass, but loses to She-Hulk!!)
Hulk (consistently beats the shit out of the Thing and Abomination, but loses to Batman!!)
Firelord (goes from Stalemating Hercules and Thor at the same time to getting his ass kicked by Morg, even with help from other heralds)

zachrivard
is flash(wally west w/ control of speed force) faster than silver surfer??

KharmaDog
Victims of pis /cis?

Sasquatch and Alpha flight ( a team which on paper is one of the most powerful teams out there)

And anyone who fights wolverine.

soleran30
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Victims of pis /cis?

Sasquatch and Alpha flight ( a team which on paper is one of the most powerful teams out there)

And anyone who fights wolverine.

LOL I second that vote.............anyone who fights jobberine...........er wolverine cuz he has CLAWZ.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Victims of pis /cis?

Sasquatch and Alpha flight ( a team which on paper is one of the most powerful teams out there) I definately second that. They are sooo underrated. It's just not right.

Dizzle
Originally posted by zachrivard
is flash(wally west w/ control of speed force) faster than silver surfer??

He probably can be, but he gets faster and faster as he runs. It takes a lot longer for Flash to accelerate. Runner still kills both of them. Zoom SHOULD still kill both of them. The Batmobile does without trying.

When on JLA business, everyone jobs but Batman and Superman. When paired against each other, Batman's jobber aura transcends Superman's. Though him beating Supes is much more due to CIS than PIS. He's always thinking something like "Silly Superman, won't incinerate me, even if I am beating the crap out of him with a kryptonite plunger." What a jackass. Gotta love him.

Most really powerful characters job, because them using their full powers would get really really boring really really fast.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dizzle
He probably can be, but he gets faster and faster as he runs. It takes a lot longer for Flash to accelerate. Runner still kills both of them. Zoom SHOULD still kill both of them. The Batmobile does without trying.

When on JLA business, everyone jobs but Batman and Superman. When paired against each other, Batman's jobber aura transcends Superman's. Though him beating Supes is much more due to CIS than PIS. He's always thinking something like "Silly Superman, won't incinerate me, even if I am beating the crap out of him with a kryptonite plunger." What a jackass. Gotta love him.

Most really powerful characters job, because them using their full powers would get really really boring really really fast.

doesn't the batmobile go from 0 to warpspeed in 1 second flat............

batman's aura vs slade's aura............... evil face

Dizzle
doesn't the batmobile go from 0 to warpspeed in 1 second flat............

batman's aura vs slade's aura............... evil face

It goes InfinityxWarp Speed to the Infinitieth. In 1 picosecond. If an individual ever matched its speed, the Batmobile would instnatly become 365 faster, for every time someone matched it. 365 times for the number of days Batman kicks ass in a year. And don't even start with that leap year crap. There are no leap years in Batworld.

No PIS? Batman's aura rocks him. Batkick sets the aura itself on fire, then makes it explode. Slade, jobberauraless, falls in defeat. Then Batman, being a jackass, beats the living crap out of him.

thesilverspider
It goes InfinityxWarp Speed to the Infinitieth. In 1 picosecond. If an individual ever matched its speed, the Batmobile would instnatly become 365 faster, for every time someone matched it. 365 times for the number of days Batman kicks ass in a year. And don't even start with that leap year crap. There are no leap years in Batworld.

No PIS? Batman's aura rocks him. Batkick sets the aura itself on fire, then makes it explode. Slade, jobberauraless, falls in defeat. Then Batman, being a jackass, beats the living crap out of him.

I'm impressed,I'm gonna be having dream's about you tonight........... wink

zachrivard

since when does it take flash a long time to accelerate???
btw who can accelerate the fastest??????

thesilverspider

in term's of other speed guy's it takes flash a lil longer then the other's to achieve light speed.

Juntai

Most really powerful characters job, because them using their full powers would get really really boring really really fast. Batman's aura doesn't trancend Superman's, his plotting in Hush held him off for a moment, and right when it was going bad, Catwoman dropped Lois off of a building.
And it didn't save him during Sacrifice when Superman speed-blitzed him and bodycasted him with a single chokeslam.

Dizzle
btw who can accelerate the fastest??????

To that kind of speed? A lot longer than it takes Surfer or Runner. They don't have ANY buildup, where Flash does a lap or two around the world to get going.

Runner is THE fastest character. Easily. In all aspects.

Juntai
in term's of other speed guy's it takes flash a lil longer then the other's to achieve light speed. Not really, just a few months ago for example, Flash was doing jobs for two different Justice League's at the same time, in different costumes, and was acting fully fledged in both instances. A portal opened between then and Flash was on both sides of the portal wearing different costumes and the teams both looked at him like "Wtf dude?"

Flash typically just paces around and several hundred or even thousand miles an hour, but when he wants to go light speed, he does it pretty instantly.

Then alternatively, he can just tap the speed force and then time has no meaning.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Not really, just a few months ago for example, Flash was doing jobs for two different Justice League's at the same time, in different costumes, and was acting fully fledged in both instances. A portal opened between then and Flash was on both sides of the portal wearing different costumes and the teams both looked at him like "Wtf dude?"

Flash typically just paces around and several hundred or even thousand miles an hour, but when he wants to go light speed, he does it pretty instantly.

Then alternatively, he can just tap the speed force and then time has no meaning.

and the he proceeds to drop multiverse's on anyone who gets in his way ok i got you.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Juntai
Not really, just a few months ago for example, Flash was doing jobs for two different Justice League's at the same time, in different costumes, and was acting fully fledged in both instances. A portal opened between then and Flash was on both sides of the portal wearing different costumes and the teams both looked at him like "Wtf dude?"

It's not even light speed though. This is more stuff like 3 million times light speed. Flash definitely doesn't do that very often, I don't know if he ever HAS done that, without drawing speed from something else. (Him+ the speeds of Supes, Jay Garrick, Max Mercury, and Jesse Quick probably was something around that... He ended up beating a teleporter from another dimension to Earth) The fact that Surfer and Runner can do those speeds pretty much instantaneaously doesn't help Wally either.

Surfer searched the ENTIRE planet Earthin the time it took Doctor Strange to finish a sentence. The Runner traveled across galaxies in response to Moondragon yelling once. He was there before she finished. The kids are freaking fast.

zachrivard
i think thats surfers speed is stuipd, its stuipd to have a character as strong as SS w/ that kind of speed, then agian SS, the runner and Flash are from different companies, but flash w/ the speed force is faster than runner or ss

thesilverspider
i think thats surfers speed is stuipd, its stuipd to have a character as strong as SS w/ that kind of speed, then agian SS, the runner and Flash are from different companies, but flash w/ the speed force is faster than runner or ss
the flash has never gone faster the either the surfer or runner.

zachrivard
the flash has never gone faster the either the surfer or runner.
with the speed force flash is speed, he controls it and is it, he becomes omnipotent and faster than runner or ss, its just like the thing w/ jean grey and the pheonix force

Dizzle

The thing is though... It's not about power, it's about who you fight. Lucifer is WAY overpowered if you put him against the JLA, but he's not fighting the JLA. He goes against all of Heaven, then against authority in general.

Surfer is stuck a notch above the highest Earth based characters, and the lower level cosmic ones. That's why he jobs a lot.

And no he's not... Flash always has the speed force. Without it, he is HUMAN. He can probably get to the level of guys like SS and Runner, but it would take A: Time (I think his reflexes actually go up with his speed too, which would NOT help him in a race or combat situation) B: Somewhere a LOT bigger than Earth, since he can't exactly fly. Flash is a higher level Earth based hero, Surfer is a low level cosmic. Runner is a slightly higher level cosmic. Who has totally punked Champion, btw. evil face

Dizzle
with the speed force flash is speed, he controls it and is it, he becomes omnipotent and faster than runner or ss, its just like the thing w/ jean grey and the pheonix force

The hell? Flash can't do anything like that... He can go disgustingly fast, yes, but he can't control "all speed". Like the Phoenix Force? Are you joking? Jean manipulates reality on a universal scale. The best Flash can do is create objects out of pure energy, as far as I've seen. He can steal speed, but he DOES have limits on it.

zachrivard
i think flash with totaly control of the speed force is an aspect of god and cant be beaten wink

Flash can really run as fast as he wants lol When Flash goes all out, he goes so fast he actually travels through time. Speed = distance/time. Flash can control what the time value is and therefore make the speed value as large as he wants.

However, this has never been used in a comic so its really one of those "hypothetical" Flash powers :P

Also, I believe when Flash uses the Quick's formula he can gains the abillity to accelerate to light speed pretty much instantaniously. Thats how he battle Zoom II on his level.

zachrivard
Originally posted by 3.14
Flash can really run as fast as he wants lol When Flash goes all out, he goes so fast he actually travels through time. Speed = distance/time. Flash can control what the time value is and therefore make the speed value as large as he wants.

However, this has never been used in a comic so its really one of those "hypothetical" Flash powers :P

Also, I believe when Flash uses the Quick's formula he can gains the abillity to accelerate to light speed pretty much instantaniously. Thats how he battle Zoom II on his level.
i agree

DarkCrawler
The thing is though... It's not about power, it's about who you fight. Lucifer is WAY overpowered if you put him against the JLA, but he's not fighting the JLA. He goes against all of Heaven, then against authority in general.

Surfer is stuck a notch above the highest Earth based characters, and the lower level cosmic ones. That's why he jobs a lot.

And no he's not... Flash always has the speed force. Without it, he is HUMAN. He can probably get to the level of guys like SS and Runner, but it would take A: Time (I think his reflexes actually go up with his speed too, which would NOT help him in a race or combat situation) B: Somewhere a LOT bigger than Earth, since he can't exactly fly. Flash is a higher level Earth based hero, Surfer is a low level cosmic. Runner is a slightly higher level cosmic. Who has totally punked Champion, btw. evil face

Runner also defeated Surfer.

No, it was not defeat. It was utter owning. There was simply nothing Surfer could do. And Runner was playing with him - after the fight he said that it was fun.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Runner also defeated Surfer.

No, it was not defeat. It was utter owning. There was simply nothing Surfer could do. And Runner was playing with him - after the fight he said that it was fun.

hey runner is sky father.

stop picking on the surfer...... sad

DarkCrawler
I think Runner is an Elder, not an skyfather...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elders_of_the_Universe

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think Runner is an Elder, not an skyfather...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elders_of_the_Universe

I mean in term's of power level .............

of course he is an elder.

Arahan
Spider-Man

He gets ass kicked by Daredevil, Black Cat and the Kingpin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.