Prisoner of Azkaban (how different the book and movie are)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Millipilli
isnt the prisoner of azkaban movie so much different from the book, its a disgrace

i saw the movie first and i thougt it was pretty good untill i read the book and it made the movie seem horrible. i mean in the movie it ends pretty much halfway through the book he never gets to use his firebolt in a quidditch match and in the movie there is only one quidditch match which is where he breaks his nimbus. and he is supposed to be 13 he looks like he is 16, but they cant really help that actors age in the time it takes to make a movie. but still i think that the bokk was 500% better and i was wondering if anyone thinks the same

Barker
Your sig looks more like a deformed cat to me, thanks. no expression

Ken Kenobi
Prizoner of Azkaban is the worst Harry Potter movie, I still like it, but the book outshines the film tremendously. At least the other films stuck a lot closer to the books.

Sir J
i love every film but also i think they never live up to the book so i love the books too but i have to admit i was dissapointed wit it because the two before it were so exciting i guess i just too used to Chris Columbus

i love the movie now though

sammii
i saw all the films b4 the books den i red all 6 books 3 times n i think the film is betta than the book but i learnt more in the book like harrys dad n his best mates n stuff like that the 3rd film was my fav but now i dunno the 4th is just as mint ....xx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.