Mission versus Leia (ANH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Each has a blaster pistol and a vibroknife. Who wins?

Darth Traya
Mission owns her...

Darth_Glentract
Leia. She's got the latent force abilities.

Se7in
So does every living being in Star Wars. Mission wins.

Darth_Glentract
What makes mission so great? She's got a gun and spent some time with Revan. Leia's got her training from Alderaan and time as one of the top people in a Rebellion.

jollyjim311
Whoever shoots first.

Se7in
She survived in one of the toughest places to live in the galaxy. Where she lived, gangs constantly fought and there's no doubt she wasn't involved in a lot fo violence.

Leia is one of the top people in the rebellion? So, Nute Gunray is one of the leaders of the Federation, doesn't mean he's a warrior.

Escape81
I'm leaning towards Mission, myself. Leia's got latent Force abilities, true, but they are latent. Not easily controlled, and Leia isn't even aware of her potential. ANH Leia dies.

Ianus
Well, considering that two stormtroopers pwned Leia and she has no formal training, I'm leaning against Mission. Any girl who survived that long (Wookiee or no wookiee) can probably use a blaster.

Fishy
Originally posted by Ianus
Well, considering that two stormtroopers pwned Leia and she has no formal training, I'm leaning against Mission. Any girl who survived that long (Wookiee or no wookiee) can probably use a blaster.

I have to agree with this. Besides I doubt Leia would fire on a child...

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Whoever shoots first.

I'm gonna have to agree with this logic...

overlord
Leia will use her extremely tight force connection to start shooting like in equilibrium and she would wear tight lingerie.

Dush khan Mabeo
Originally posted by overlord
Leia will use her extremely tight force connection to start shooting like in equilibrium and she would wear tight lingerie.
I really REALLY hope you're kidding, mission owns her, Leia couldn't stand and fight for 2 seconds in ANH and you expect her to win this, a far better fight would be DE Leia vs. mission

ssj3gohan007
Leia is the sister of the most powerful jedi ever, he probably teaches her some stuff by NJO. remember his quote: "The Force is strong in my family, my father has it, i have it, and....my sister has it!" Leia's MC count is equal to luke's though she is not as powerful as he is, she could still take on this mission character. She is the daughter of the chosen one. Worst case scenario for lea is that she holds her own for a lil bit, and makes it somewhat difficult for mission. Best case scenario: she somehow manages to tap into her vast potential and pwns mission

Dush khan Mabeo
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
Leia is the sister of the most powerful jedi ever, he probably teaches her some stuff by NJO. remember his quote: "The Force is strong in my family, my father has it, i have it, and....my sister has it!" Leia's MC count is equal to luke's though she is not as powerful as he is, she could still take on this mission character. She is the daughter of the chosen one. Worst case scenario for lea is that she holds her own for a lil bit, and makes it somewhat difficult for mission. Best case scenario: she somehow manages to tap into her vast potential and pwns mission
Do you know what ANH stands for?A NEW HOPE, or episode 4 where she is about 19.She had no training whatsoever nor did she know about her potential at that time.The quote was from ROTJ, her training was a bit later between ROTJ and DE.And how can you use your incredibile potential without any training, its like talent on Earth, without any work it means sh*t as does the legacy of the force hence you are as powerful as you are trained.

ssj3gohan007
thats a very excellent point, but i remember in beginning of episode 5, luke barely had any training whatsoever, maybe a couple of hours at the most. He was able to use the force to pull the lightsaber to him and slay the wampa, this was before he met yoda, so this shows that it is possible to tap into the force without even having a days worth of training.

overlord
Luke steps in an X-Wing and immediately flies like a pro. That's what I mean! Now we're talking potential!

Though I don't think Leia is that great at shooting actually.. no expression
I was merely joking around again.

ssj3gohan007
well if leia someone could use force pull, luke luke did in ep 5. she could take missions weapon and use both weapons against mission. think of the possiblities.

overlord
Nah.. Leia didn't learn force abilities for sure.

ssj3gohan007
neither did luke, the only "training" would be a couple of hours swinging a lightsaber at a hologram, obi-wan hadnt taught him any powers yet. Its not beyond impossible that leia somehow would be able to tap into the force. Anakin could race in podracer when he was 8 years old. i bet noone taught him to do this. anything is possible in the star was universe

ssj3gohan007
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
neither did luke, the only "training" would be a couple of minutes swinging a lightsaber at a hologram, obi-wan hadnt taught him any powers yet. He had like 5 minutes to train luke, i saw episode 4. Its not beyond impossible that leia somehow would be able to tap into the force. Anakin could race in podracer when he was 8 years old. i bet noone taught him to do this. anything is possible in the star was universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.