Deathstroke vs quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
This is before he lost his powers. QS gets a knife, DS gets his usual weapons.

Fight happens in a 20x20 cage.

Lucid Lui
Quicksilver should win. Though not Flash fast, he's more than fast enough to cut Slade's limbs off before Slade gets a chance to do anything.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Quicksilver should win. Though not Flash fast, he's more than fast enough to cut Slade's limbs off before Slade gets a chance to do anything.

lets go over that statement...."though not flash fast....." hmmm seems to me that Flash was taken out by Slade.....stupid writers dont know crap.....if it was a real comic Slade would win...here on the forums....I wanna say QS....

long pig
Remember, Slade moves with the speed of his own thought process, which is 10 x faster than normal human.

So, basically Slade can react 10x faster than human thought.

Plus, his eyes are actually acute enough to track lightspeeders.

Lucid Lui
You can't seriously think Slade can take either Flash or Quicksilver in a match where both parties go all out and PIS/CIS is non-existant. In comics, he can. Here, he can't.

EDit: Didn't actually know that LP. Still, Quicsilver wins the majority.

long pig
Flash? No. QS? Yes.

Hell, going by stats, DS is QS' equal or superior in reaction time.

Warmonger
QS runs about 750mph right. Fast but not even clsoe to Kid Flash. Slade definetly has the refelxs to catch QS and his inhuman strentgh means he is goign to break his foot off in Pietro's ass.

Look at the guys who have hit QS? I mean Hulk, spiderman, Wolverine.. he is fast but no where near fast enough to speed blitz a man than can hit guys using the Speed Force.

long pig
Slade has some pretty impressive speed feats.

He jumped through fan blades as they were spinning.
He blitzed the JLA. Their fight lasted all of 13 seconds.

He was said to be near WW's fighting speed.

He was able to out maneuver Superman, when Superman was trying to catch him, with super fast movements and superhuman agility.

Lucid Lui
Really? Well, i sure need to brush up on my Deathstroke knowledge. I've now moved to the undecided section on who wins this fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Warmonger
QS runs about 750mph right.

wrong, QS has shown to be capable of travelling much, much faster than that

Arahan
QS runs at mach speeds.

Warmonger
I think I read somewhere that thanks to the high evolutionary QS now runs at about 1500mph.

Either way I don't put him any faster than Kid Flash. As Slade pointed out before he broke bart's ribcage with a kick "I'm pretty fast too"

brainchild81
QS speedbeats the s**t outta DS.

DarkCrawler
Son of M comic underrates Quicksilver's speed a much...it states that he was only able to go with top speed of 220 MPH...

golem370
I saw the Hulk smack Quicksilver in the respect Hulk thread so maybe Deathstroke might atleast hit him but Quicksilver could throw 100's of punches with 1000pounds behind it to.

Quicksilver possesses superhuman strength primarily in his lower body as part of his body's adaptations for running. With his upper body he can lift (press) approximately 1000 pounds. He can leg press approximately one ton under optimal conditions.

Quicksilver has used his powers of acceleration for various feats. He has plucked an arrow out of the air from a standing start, after the arrow left the bow and traveled a distance of about 20 feet. He has dodged machine gun fire, but presumably he was able to see the path of the bullets change as his assailant was attempting to track him with a burst. He has created cyclone-like gusts of wind, which are able to knock a man off his feet, by racing around in a ten-foot diameter circle. With a 500-foot approach to gain momentum, Quicksilver can run approximately 300 feet up the side of a surface with a 90-degree inclination (such as a building) before gravity overtakes him. With a 100-foot approach to gain momentum, he can run across a body of water for approximately 1000 feet before beginning to sink.

Warmonger
Originally posted by brainchild81
QS speedbeats the s**t outta DS.

not a chance.

long pig
I'm not seeing it.

Quicksilver moves very fast if you're Wolverine or Punisher. But, to Slade, he's moving slightly above normal. He'd have no trouble at all seeing, tracking and countering anything QS does. We're talking about a guy who's said himself that his eyes are superhuman enough to see Flash when he's running at high speeds.

I see QS running and throwing a few punches, only the fourth or so punch is caught by Slade and his hand is broken by Slade's 4-5+ ton strength.

Then...BOOM! Dead peices of QS all over the place.

bitca730
Quicksilver...

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by long pig
Remember, Slade moves with the speed of his own thought process,

Which is also extremely laughable.

QS should win this 9 times out of 10.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Warmonger
QS runs about 750mph right. Fast but not even clsoe to Kid Flash. Slade definetly has the refelxs to catch QS and his inhuman strentgh means he is goign to break his foot off in Pietro's ass.

Look at the guys who have hit QS? I mean Hulk, spiderman, Wolverine.. he is fast but no where near fast enough to speed blitz a man than can hit guys using the Speed Force.

Last I checked Quicksilver could only run 175 mph... anyways Slade is going to slice him and dice him, Slade is Immortal. Quicky will do exactly what Slade wants him to do, run in and do the speed punch maneuver, this is when he'll be evicerated.

Tshern
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

QS should win this 9 times out of 10.

Unlike any other powers? Deatstroke takes the majority.

godking
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

QS should win this 9 times out of 10. DS has Turded Flash a guy MUCH faster then QS and he cant handle QS laughing laughing laughing ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.