Blink vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Normal versions. Bloodlust on for Blink. Takes place in the Sahara Desert. No prep. 300 feet apart on the ground. Who wins?

xmarksthespot
I want to say Blink... but I'm pretty sure I'll be hanged, drawn and quartered if I do...

Draco69
Be brave, yon soldier! Victory has never been for the weak!

xmarksthespot
She could conceivably simply do what she did to Hyperion...

Dark Urizen
If she could react fast enough to make a portal that would send Hyperion's eye blasts back at him from point blank, i'd say she's fast enough to make a portal that sends Mjolnir right into the back of Thor's head.
So throwing the hammer won't work.
If he decides to go hand to hand, she can just either keep porting herself away, or she could port him into space. Instant ring-out.
She could port things into his body, or out of his body, etc. etc. etc. Don't know if that would help or not, but i'm willing to bet it would.

All in all, i'd say Blink wins more than she loses.

Warmonger
Couldn't Thor just Teleprot her away to another dimension?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Warmonger
Couldn't Thor just Teleprot her away to another dimension?

Not if she has her Tallus stick out tongue

But yeah, he could. Kinda cheap way to win though erm

Warmonger
And teleporting a pile of sand into someone isn't? That is of course if it would work cosidering that when she tried to teleport the Hulk it didn't work.

Piedmon
Well, if she's so OP anyway then screw her. Be a suitable end.

Dark Urizen
And teleporting a pile of sand into someone isn't? That is of course if it would work cosidering that when she tried to teleport the Hulk it didn't work.

There was something really really wierd about that Hulk. For example he kept giving out a large quantity of gamma radiation. Anyway, since she did it more than once, but couldn't do it to a character that was .......well.......wierd, i don't see how she can't do it again...

But if Thor decides to go with the dimensional sending thing, i can just imagine him going back to Asgard

"Father, father, i managed to defeat my opponent"
Odin: "It must have been a truly worthy opponent my son"
Thor: "It was a short purple girl. I sent her to another dimension so she wouldn't kill me"
Odin: " What the f**k? Alright.....paternity test.......NOW!!!!!!!"

Warmonger
Well the Exiles are dimension teleporters so there is no telling how they relate to their 616 counterparts. I mean Mimic claimed to have broken the Juggernaut's neck :?

Dark Urizen
Well the Exiles are dimension teleporters so there is no telling how they relate to their 616 counterparts. I mean Mimic claimed to have broken the Juggernaut's neck :?

which issue? messed
I read the whole series, and i didn't see anything like that.
Do you mean the Mimic that was called M and killed Magneto and was leading the brotherhood of evil mutants?

Warmonger
No it was during the whole Unnatural instincst arc. He claims to have done it to save Russia but it wasn't shown. It is easy to miss as it is just a conversation he had with Blink.

Warmonger
correction it is between Mimic and Mariko. IT is as soon as they do that whoel Run in with Moses Magnum and the Atlanteans. The one where the Heros for Hire try to save Japan.

He is arguing with wih Mariko

"Two months ago I beat Namor to death in an Inferno, A few hours ago I broke Juggernaut's neck to keep him from killing all of Russia."

I am dying to know how he managed to accomplish that.

Dark Urizen
correction it is between Mimic and Mariko. IT is as soon as they do that whoel Run in with Moses Magnum and the Atlanteans. The one where the Heros for Hire try to save Japan.

He is arguing with wih Mariko

"Two months ago I beat Namor to death in an Inferno, A few hours ago I broke Juggernaut's neck to keep him from killing all of Russia."

I am dying to know how he managed to accomplish that.

Oh, right, i remember that now. Well, we have no way of knowing how powerful THAT Juggernaut was. And given his half-speed-of-light + colossus armor hit to the back of the head he did to Hyperion that knocked him out (and f*cked mimic up too, i agree), it could be argued he somehow found a way to kill a weaker version of Juggs.....

But either way, the Mimic we see is from 616. So is Morph. the Blink in Exiles is the one from AoA. etc. etc. The main characters aren't all from 616, but mimic is.

Arahan
Blink takes this, better hair style.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arahan
Blink takes this, better hair style.

She might ask him for some advice on how he keeps his hair naturally shiny and such though laughing out loud

Arahan
laughing

Psycho Ninja
Hah, Thor will impregnate her......... literally !!!

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Hah, Thor will impregnate her......... literally !!!

She'll castrate him and then he'll be the laughing stock of Asgard. No......wait.....he already is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam Warlock
Thor wins.

Dark Urizen
He'd be castrated before he even knows what happened to him.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Oh, right, i remember that now. Well, we have no way of knowing how powerful THAT Juggernaut was. And given his half-speed-of-light + colossus armor hit to the back of the head he did to Hyperion that knocked him out (and f*cked mimic up too, i agree), it could be argued he somehow found a way to kill a weaker version of Juggs.....

But either way, the Mimic we see is from 616. So is Morph. the Blink in Exiles is the one from AoA. etc. etc. The main characters aren't all from 616, but mimic is.

Mimic is definetly not from 616. Mimic is from a reality where he leads the X-Men. He is like the premiere superhero of his reality. In it Mutants and humnas get along and the Hulk is considered a hero. Its kind of a Utopian reality.

Dark Urizen
Mimic is definetly not from 616. Mimic is from a reality where he leads the X-Men. He is like the premiere superhero of his reality. In it Mutants and humnas get along and the Hulk is considered a hero. Its kind of a Utopian reality.

You might be right (long time since i read Exiles) but i recall he was from 616. Because in 616 he did actually exist as a member of the BOEM and then as a member of X-men for a while (i think).

DarkCrawler
Exiles Mimic is not from 616.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Exiles Mimic is not from 616.

Damn you and your Namor mad

DarkCrawler
evil face

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
evil face

cry

The Anti-pope will eat you evil face

http://img431.imageshack.us/my.php?image=101rj.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.