We Want Another X-files Movie Nooow! The Petition...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XFan2012
Please visit the NEW WEBPAGE at:

xf2themovie.com

Sign if you have not yet, because I need 10,000++ signatures (only 2500 today)...

I'm waiting your feedback.

Thanks,

XFan2012
Happy Dance

DeVi| D0do
Pass.

Mando
I suppose I'll move this to the Sci-Fi forum. Scince It Falls under the Science Fiction Category. And I'm sure more Sci-Fi regulars would sign anyhow.

MildPossession
What's the point of the petition, the second movie will happen eventually anyway.

A.D. Skinner
Yes it will....and Chris Carter already has a screenplay written for it. David and Gillian have already agreed to do the movie...

But this time around, from what I have read and researched...it won't have to do with the conspiracy, but more of a X-File iteself !!!!!

Lana
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Yes it will....and Chris Carter already has a screenplay written for it. David and Gillian have already agreed to do the movie...

But this time around, from what I have read and researched...it won't have to do with the conspiracy, but more of a X-File iteself !!!!!

Yep!

I can't wait for it big grin been waiting too long.....I hope it's something like the old episodes, from the first couple of seasons. Those were great.

A.D. Skinner
Though one thing will certainly be different now from the beginning of the season...

Skully believes !!!

Undertaker
****ing love the X-Files, Is The Cigarette Smoking Man making a Comeback?

GO SMOKEY!

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Undertaker
****ing love the X-Files, Is The Cigarette Smoking Man making a Comeback?

GO SMOKEY!

Mmmm, I don't think that is a possibility...seeing as he was exploded in the last episode!!!! My own personal opinion is that he got off way too easy !!!!

Undertaker
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Mmmm, I don't think that is a possibility...seeing as he was exploded in the last episode!!!! My own personal opinion is that he got off way too easy !!!!

Yeah i know, But there is always hope, He was killed off like 3 times during the X-Files series lol

fini
Spender is the living undead of X-files.

mtandon@mindspr
Have you read that Chris Carter has filed a new lawsuit against Fox? This was reported in THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER. This will doubtless lengthen the process of getting the movie made.

Wolfie
The first X-Files movie was more funny than anything.

X-Files is dead, I don't see another movie coming out.

roughrider
Originally posted by Wolfie

Yep. It's deader than Star Trek. The show ended with a whimper.
I got tired of the show after three seasons. Screw the X-Files; nobody cares anymore.

The Highlord
Im a bit sad that they are not makin it a mythology part, but rather going for a monster of week one which could make a nice sci-fi horror movie i guess, but i'd rather want a muthology one that gives us more answers, and lets face it , those were always the most thrilling anyway, maybe even show us the 2012 invasion

Lana
Originally posted by Wolfie

It's been confirmed for some time that there's another movie coming out.

Originally posted by roughrider
Yep. It's deader than Star Trek. The show ended with a whimper.
I got tired of the show after three seasons. Screw the X-Files; nobody cares anymore.

Three seasons? Sheesh, talk about not really giving it a chance. The last two were not great (I've yet to meet a fan of the show that honestly liked the last two seasons), but I would say the 6th and 7th were probably the best, and I've seen every single episode.

Originally posted by The Highlord
Im a bit sad that they are not makin it a mythology part, but rather going for a monster of week one which could make a nice sci-fi horror movie i guess, but i'd rather want a muthology one that gives us more answers, and lets face it , those were always the most thrilling anyway, maybe even show us the 2012 invasion

I think they're going with a monster of the week simply because the mythology side of the show was, by the end, as wrapped up as it'll ever be. I mean, this IS The X-Files. You'll never get complete answers with it.

BackFire
Where's this confirmation of another movie? Man, I hope it's not true, the first one was pretty shitacular from what I remember.

Lana
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/660/660926p1.html

I've heard it from many other sources as well, that's just the first that came up on a search. The movie's been greenlighted a while ago. I'll see if I can dig up anything more recent.

http://pop.wizbangblog.com/2006/05/21/latest-on-the-xfiles-2-movie.php

That one's from a few days ago.

BackFire
Seems iffy at best, just in poking around I've read that it's unlikely to happen because of a lack of interest from Duchovony and Anderson, and contract issues between Chris Carter and Fox.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by XFan2012
Please visit the NEW WEBPAGE at:

xf2themovie.com

Sign if you have not yet, because I need 10,000++ signatures (only 2500 today)...

I'm waiting your feedback.

Thanks,

XFan2012
Happy Dance

The show has been over for like what 4 or 5 years? and the last movie came out what? 1998?

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

A.D. Skinner
There are plenty of movies out there that should not have been made, and even more a sequel made of those horrible movies. Fast and the Furious for example....

For the True X-Files fan, I think a new movie would bring new life to a forgotten friend. David and Gillian reprising their roles, not to mention Mitch!!!

I like the idea of the new movie being more of a Investigation into the paranormal rather than the Conspiracy theory. As it has been said already, I think they closed that chapter and now can move onto better and bigger things.

For all of you that don't like the series, or don't feel a new movie should be made....when it is released, do us all a favor and don't go see it!

Koenig
It's been along gap of nothing since the movie back in 1998 I suspect the answer is there will be no sequel. ermm

office jesus
Does anyone really care about this series anymore?

Koenig
Originally posted by office jesus
Does anyone really care about this series anymore?

Not me. stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Obviously not fans of the series if you are so willing to give up quite easily.

woody82
They should make anew film but the problem lays with the guy who plays Mulder as well he wasn't a reg no more due to wanting to do other things and well gettinghim back may be hard.

But they should odo another film, but Koenig it wouldn';t be a sequal tot he first film it would be set after the final episode of season 9 i think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.