super skrull vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamond1
who will win~~??
they have to fight on a big open ground~~
who take this~~??

Arahan
SS takes this. He is green mean machine.

nimrod009
Massive mis-match! Wolverine doesn't have a hope provided Super Skrull fights to his full potential (which he often doesn't sad )

DarkCrawler
Wolverine would lose to Super Skrull 10/10.

Now, Namor...

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7346/namorfeat475ib.gif

Dark Urizen
I've lived long enough to see Namor accuse someone of boasting and bragging roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yeah, Superskrull should technically win each and every fight.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wolverine would lose to Super Skrull 10/10.

Now, Namor...

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7346/namorfeat475ib.gif

wolverine will sure as hell do better then namor would

Beyonder
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine will sure as hell do better then namor would

...maybe at a fish eating contest. confused

wolverine8888
last i checked they have foguht twice and namor ha 0 wins vs wolverine and wolverine has 1 win vs namor.

kgkg
wolverine wins

Lucid Lui
I swear, when i come into these Wolverine threads, i feel like i've come into into some kind of topsy turvy lala land where crazy people roam free.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I swear, when i come into these Wolverine threads, i feel like i've come into into some kind of topsy turvy lala land where crazy people roam free.

want me to state the comic number and issue were wolverine owns namor?

Lucid Lui
want me to state the comic number and issue were wolverine owns namor? No no. It's fine. I've already spent a great deal of time trying to supress the memories of those scans... sad

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
No no. It's fine. I've already spent a great deal of time trying to supress the memories of those scans... sad
as most namor fans do most of the time

Piedmon
Can't Super Skrull just make a force field around Wolverine OR Namor and suffocate them? Hell, in Namor's case, Super Skrull could pin Sub-Mariner down with force-fields and then use his torch powers to dry out Namor's body.

X-Logan
Wolverine kills the world.

brainchild81
Invisible bubble 'round the head, Wolvie dies.

kgkg
Originally posted by brainchild81
Invisible bubble 'round the head, Wolvie dies.
Healing factor

Bubble he slices the bubble, jumps and then rips Super Skrull to tiny peace.

Wov is god of jobberness

thesilverspider
the skrull wins he has the option of just beating wolverine down or hypnosis.when the skrull aint jobbing he is pretty powerful.

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
the skrull wins he has the option of just beating wolverine down or hypnosis.when the skrull aint jobbing he is pretty powerful.
another wolverine hater sad

evil face

thesilverspider
Originally posted by kgkg
another wolverine hater sad

evil face

it's actually common sense that the skrull would eat wolverine.Tell me what the hell is wolverine gonna do to the skrull?

Wynndar
Superskrull written right would trash either Namor or Wolverine. He's just written as an idiot half the time.

kgkg
it's actually common sense that the skrull would eat wolverine.Tell me what the hell is wolverine gonna do to the skrull?
Slice him maybe

Shit am kiddy hommie laughing

or am I
evil face

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Wynndar
Superskrull written right would trash either Namor or Wolverine. He's just written as an idiot half the time.
thank you he was recently in young avenger's looking like a badass.

kgkg
Superskrull written right would trash either Namor or Wolverine. He's just written as an idiot half the time. True that

He always looses

thesilverspider
Slice him maybe

Shit am kiddy hommie laughing

or am I
evil face
knowing you,you don't even know if you'r serious or not.

kgkg
knowing you,you don't even know if you'r serious or not. Ya my physician informed me that I have some sort of disorder

thesilverspider
Ya my physician informed me that I have some sort of disorder
oh really....... eek! give me some details

kgkg
oh really....... eek! give me some details
I wasn't informed of the detailed concerning the disorder

ohhhh I think am high

thesilverspider
I wasn't informed of the detailed concerning the disorder

ohhhh I think am high

what do canadian's get high on?

kgkg
what do canadian's get high on? Maple leaf

thesilverspider
Maple leaf

laughing out loud ....... ima have to try that sometime ............smokin'

kgkg
laughing out loud ....... ima have to try that sometime ............smokin'
Much better than weed

hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm

smokin'

thesilverspider
Much better than weed

hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm

smokin'

you grow it yourself?share the wealth...........

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Piedmon
Can't Super Skrull just make a force field around Wolverine OR Namor and suffocate them? Hell, in Namor's case, Super Skrull could pin Sub-Mariner down with force-fields and then use his torch powers to dry out Namor's body.

Exactly. Non-jobbing Super Skrull would hand both Wolverine and Namor their asses i'm afraid sad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Exactly. Non-jobbing Super Skrull would hand both Wolverine and Namor their asses i'm afraid sad

exactly,the skrull is badass have you read young avenger's?

Dark Urizen
exactly,the skrull is badass have you read young avenger's?

Nah, not interested i'm afraid.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Nah, not interested i'm afraid.

it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Warmonger
uhm didnt cap ko the SUper Skrull? If so wolverine kills this loser.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Warmonger
that's cause the skrull is a jobber when written right he would kill wolverine.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Warmonger

Didn't Cap face off Thanos in the whole IG thing? If so, wolverine kills Thanos.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
want me to state the comic number and issue were wolverine owns namor?

Oh yeah, the badly-written issue where Namor had forgotten how to dodge? smile

In REAL fight, where Namor would fight like he does in all the other comics, Namor would own Wolverine's ass 9/10.

Namor is faster, stronger, more durable and has other powers.

thesilverspider
Oh yeah, the badly-written issue where Namor had forgotten how to dodge? smile

In REAL fight, where Namor would fight like he does in all the other comics, Namor would own Wolverine's ass 9/10.

Namor is faster, stronger, more durable and has other powers.

why are you being generous?namor whoops wolverine's ass 10/10

DarkCrawler

Yeah. I believe that Spider-Man defeated him once. sick

DarkCrawler
why are you being generous?namor whoops wolverine's ass 10/10

So wolverine8888 won't be completely smashed. sad

You better read the Wolverine VS Sub-Mariner thread. 50+ pages. I showed them dozens of scans of Namor dodging things, and all they could muster up was that lousy-written fight. laughing out loud

thesilverspider

awwwwwwwww you're so nice but seriously you think namor can take a non jobbing super skrull?

DarkCrawler
Nah.

But he would have hard time dehydrating him. Namor has 60+ years of experience fighting the BOTH Human Torches, and Sunfire. Thing's power alone would not be enough to beat Namor, and I think that Super Skrull is not as strong as Thing...Namor's beaten Reed more then once. But Invisible Woman's powers, combined with others should do the trick, since Super Skrull would use them lot more lethally then the FF have ever used.

But it won't be 10/10 to Super Skrull, Namor has fough the entire Fantastic Four and fared well. Plus, Namor is IMMUNE (this is true, if anyone wants scans I can show them) to hypnosis, and is faster and physically stronger then Super Skrull.

But Super Skrull would have 6/10. Just because he is so versatile.

Of course, if Namor uses cheap tricks, he could always electrocute Super Skrull.

thesilverspider
one other thing the skrull at time's is packing some tech at his disposal so that's something else to put into consideration.

Tha C-Master

You better read the Wolverine VS Sub-Mariner thread. 50+ pages. I showed them dozens of scans of Namor dodging things, and all they could muster up was that lousy-written fight. laughing out loud God I remember that thread, the fanboys were all over the place... sad It was horrible, and uprising of the church of wolvigod...

Dark Urizen
Nah.

But he would have hard time dehydrating him. Namor has 60+ years of experience fighting the BOTH Human Torches, and Sunfire. Thing's power alone would not be enough to beat Namor, and I think that Super Skrull is not as strong as Thing...Namor's beaten Reed more then once. But Invisible Woman's powers, combined with others should do the trick, since Super Skrull would use them lot more lethally then the FF have ever used.

But it won't be 10/10 to Super Skrull, Namor has fough the entire Fantastic Four and fared well. Plus, Namor is IMMUNE (this is true, if anyone wants scans I can show them) to hypnosis, and is faster and physically stronger then Super Skrull.

But Super Skrull would have 6/10. Just because he is so versatile.

Of course, if Namor uses cheap tricks, he could always electrocute Super Skrull.

Not sure how electricity would affect his body seeing as he's a shapeshifter. But i agree with the rest of the post.

DarkCrawler
Well, then Namor could use the powers of all sea-life and POISON HIS GREEN ASS!
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/7223/namorfeat875ag.gif

(Do not fear, i'm not gonna use that as canon until he poisons someone in comics, but the potential is there)

Dark Urizen
Well, then Namor could use the powers of all sea-life and POISON HIS GREEN ASS!
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/7223/namorfeat875ag.gif

(Do not fear, i'm not gonna use that as canon until he poisons someone in comics, but the potential is there)

Again, shapeshifters with their freaky physiology might not be affected by poison i'm afraid no .

Scoobless
wolverine wins

you misspelled "gets horribly mutilated"

yes

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Scoobless
you misspelled "gets horribly mutilated"

yes

laughing out loud
you are correct thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.