Wolverine and the X men Cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0512/14/index.htm big grin

DarkCrawler
So X-Men are groupies or something?

TwisterGameX
no clue

katie_girl09
Wolverine AND the X-men? This is getting ridiculous... roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by katie_girl09
Wolverine AND the X-men? This is getting ridiculous... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud Thats what they named it.

Family_guy725
i can picture it now. Next time on wolverine and the X-men they must fa off against there most powerful foe yet Jossie and the pussycats!

X-Menfan87
laughing out loud

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Family_guy725
i can picture it now. Next time on wolverine and the X-men they must fa off against there most powerful foe yet Jossie and the pussycats!

aww man x-men are ****ed

Disturbance
Ha ha ha eek! I actually had the same name in my mind...

But how I actually read that, was that there's gonna be new "Wolverine" AND new "X-Men" cartoons. Makes more sense?

In any case more Wolverine is always gooood... I've just noticed a new chapter in my series of Wolverine fetish - bad bad dreams... smokin'

Crimson Phoenix
Argh, i'm getting sick of wolverine. He's cool and all, but "Wolverine and the X-men"!!! Might as well juat say Wolverine and his little friends.

"Today on Wolverine and freinds, wolverine saves everyone from apocalypse, sinister and magneto single handedly by...erm...stabbing them."

We all love wolverine. So much cooler than his friends

NoFate007
Yeah you're right, this is getting ridiculous. Now, I love Wolverine, and he's probably my favorite out of the X-Men, but he's not completely indestructible like he gets in these versus forums, and he's not the only character. I'm glad the movies have focused on him, cause I think he's more interesting than say, Scott, but c'mon, Wolverine and the X-Men? He's not even the leader. Going too far with this...they're gonna end up slashing the Wolverine name by making him too spotlight ridden.

DarkCrawler
Episode #1...

Apocalypse: "Hahaha, X-Men you are doomed. I have beaten every one of you. Even Phoenix has fallen to my power."

X-Men "Oh no, what can we do!"

Apocalypse: "You can die."

Wolverine: "Not so fast, bub!"

X-Men: "It's Wolverine!"

Apocalypse: "WHAT!? MY SOURCES TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD BE AWAY FROM EARTH FIGHTING GALACTUS!? HOW CAN YOU BE HERE?!"

Wolverine: "Pfft, bub. Galactus is a pussy, I took him out in few seconds."

Narrator: "With the speed of light, Wolverine springs into action and kills Apocalypse with one well aimed stab!"

Apocalypse: "Noooooooooo! Once again Wolverine and his X-Men have defeated me!"

*Apocalypse perishes*

Xavier: "Wait...aren't I supposed to be the head honcho of this thing?"

Wolverine: "Speaking of heads, bald man, come here. I want to see my reflection from somewhere and I left my mirror at Thanos's ship when I kicked his ass on the way back."

Xavier: *sigh* "Yes master."

Blair Wind
laughing

Disturbance

DarkCrawler
Se olisi aika hauskaa. smile

Blair Wind
I feel left out.....de que estan hablando? ha I can do it to!!!

Paola
no se, yo tampoco entiendo dontknow

explain us or keep on writing in english dev

TwisterGameX

Blair Wind
no se eso tampoco.....but what language is that anyways? whats that in Finland? Paola is mexican right??? what are u twister....and just so this post is on topic...

This is dumb......wolvie needs to just die....

katie_girl09
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
laughing out loud Thats what they named it.
I know... sad

katie_girl09
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Episode #1...

Apocalypse: "Hahaha, X-Men you are doomed. I have beaten every one of you. Even Phoenix has fallen to my power."

X-Men "Oh no, what can we do!"

Apocalypse: "You can die."

Wolverine: "Not so fast, bub!"

X-Men: "It's Wolverine!"

Apocalypse: "WHAT!? MY SOURCES TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD BE AWAY FROM EARTH FIGHTING GALACTUS!? HOW CAN YOU BE HERE?!"

Wolverine: "Pfft, bub. Galactus is a pussy, I took him out in few seconds."

Narrator: "With the speed of light, Wolverine springs into action and kills Apocalypse with one well aimed stab!"

Apocalypse: "Noooooooooo! Once again Wolverine and his X-Men have defeated me!"

*Apocalypse perishes*

Xavier: "Wait...aren't I supposed to be the head honcho of this thing?"

Wolverine: "Speaking of heads, bald man, come here. I want to see my reflection from somewhere and I left my mirror at Thanos's ship when I kicked his ass on the way back."

Xavier: *sigh* "Yes master."
laughing out loud OMG! That's hilarious!!!

Disturbance
Oh I just told him in Finnish that the episode he wrote would be funny to see. And he agreed. wink

Arcane
Originally posted by Blair Wind
This is dumb......wolvie needs to just die....

so true, but wolvie makes money, but killing him would be more fun, and rewarding, ill do it for 500 000 yen, and i dont even live in japan how cool is that

chucktaylor
This is getting too repetetive.

It's always about Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.