Daredevil vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
I wonder how this fight would go?

I can't see any writer giving this to Beast, but since this forum is about characters fighting at their full potential I'm inclined to sway towards Beast. He is superior in every way except fighting skills and senses (not far behind though), and his healing factor would help him greatly in this fight.

I'd say Beast 7/10

I'm new here, I know I'll be quickly proven wrong smile

DarkCrawler
Finally...

New guy who is able to write the beginning of sentences with capitals...

And doesn't write all in one big pile...

And even knows that Beast nowadays is really powerful.

You are an rare jewel these days on KMC...cry

(and I agree with you, Beast 7/10)

Lucid Lui
Agreed. Beast going all out is a... well, Beast.

Dark Urizen
Hmmm.......i don't know.....i WANT to agree with you. It's just that so many people actually give Daredevil a shot at beating Spiderman (i think he did it once.....not sure though) that i need some convincing...

Zahit
Beast wins.....even old Beast......

7-8/10.

roughrider
Beast wins. Matches in agility, with much greater strength, claws, and can revert to feral atitude in a fight, which makes him more dangerous.

jrodslam
This is kinda hard. Beast has the strength over Daredevil, agility is about the same, Daredevil is a better fighter than Beast. However Beast is more durable than DD, but not to the point where he cant be knocked out by punches.

nimrod009 said Beast has a healing factor. I never knew that, but ill assume its not on the same level of Sabes, Wolvie, Sassy or Deadpool.

Daredevil wins 6/10 imo.

StyleTime
Beast would definitely win, but some of you overestimate his healing factor. I believe it's only twice as fast as a normal human's healing ability. That won't help him during battle.

Beast 8/10

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jrodslam
This is kinda hard. Beast has the strength over Daredevil, agility is about the same, Daredevil is a better fighter than Beast. However Beast is more durable than DD, but not to the point where he cant be knocked out by punches.

nimrod009 said Beast has a healing factor. I never knew that, but ill assume its not on the same level of Sabes, Wolvie, Sassy or Deadpool.

Daredevil wins 6/10 imo.

DD has peakhuman agility. Beast has superhuman agility.
agility beast
reflexes beast
strength beast
durability beast
healing factor beast
fighting skill DD
sense DD
stamina beast
hand movement speed beast
attack speed beast
this fight is a bit one sided.

Piedmon
Actually, Daredevil's senses give him effectively superhuman reflexes and agility, since he can basically sense something happening before anyone else can.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Piedmon
Actually, Daredevil's senses give him effectively superhuman reflexes and agility, since he can basically sense something happening before anyone else can.

actauly that woudl only give him near superhuman reflexes beign able to know a atatck befor it happens has nuthing to do with agility.
also DD cna only react with peakhuman agaility but since he has hyper sense he knows the attack befor it happens it make him seem as though and pritty much means he has superhuman reflexes but in fact his reflexes pruly with out his sense are most likly not even as good as captian americas.

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888
DD has peakhuman agility. Beast has superhuman agility.
agility beast
reflexes beast
strength beast
durability beast
healing factor beast
fighting skill DD
sense DD
stamina beast
hand movement speed beast
attack speed beast
this fight is a bit one sided.

If Beast has better agility than Daredevil, it isnt by much.

You say that Beast has faster attack speed than Daredevil, but that wouldnt matter much because DD can sense when the punch is coming and can evade it better than Beast could.

Strength means nothing in it fight, and you should know that. When has Beast ever displayed a healing factor? Whats his healing factor gonna do? Has it ever worked against anyone? True Beast is more durable, but hes can still be knocked out by punches. His durability wont play much of a factor. Some, but not much.

wolverine8888
If Beast has better agility than Daredevil, it isnt by much.

You say that Beast has faster attack speed than Daredevil, but that wouldnt matter much because DD can sense when the punch is coming and can evade it better than Beast could.

Strength means nothing in it fight, and you should know that. When has Beast ever displayed a healing factor? Whats his healing factor gonna do? Has it ever worked against anyone? True Beast is more durable, but hes can still be knocked out by punches. His durability wont play much of a factor. Some, but not much.

dude beats agility is far better then DD. dd reflexes could of befor been not as great but almost as great as beast but now that his sense have been so hieghten there is no way in hell DD reflexes are even close.
one hit from beat and DD dead and the sad part is beast is also getting the first hit.

cybermaster
Originally posted by Piedmon
Actually, Daredevil's senses give him effectively superhuman reflexes and agility, since he can basically sense something happening before anyone else can. i hate to admit it but you have a point there. about daredevil. but beast is much stronger of course than him. so even if devil blocks his attack it would still give a little bruise

jrodslam
dude beats agility is far better then DD. dd reflexes could of befor been not as great but almost as great as beast but now that his sense have been so hieghten there is no way in hell DD reflexes are even close.
one hit from beat and DD dead and the sad part is beast is also getting the first hit.

Far better? Spidermans agility is better than Beast's and Daredevil is not far from Spiderman in agility. Where or what are your opinions based off of?

How much has Beast's senses been hightened? Can you show how they are better than Daredevil's? DD's reflexes arent close? Are you serious? Daredevils got some of the best reflexes in Marvel(street level). His reflexes are AS good as Spidermans. What are you talking about. Please show how Beast's reflexes are better than Daredevils. Please.

Can you show evidence of anything youre stating? Ill wait.

wolverine8888
Far better? Spidermans agility is better than Beast's and Daredevil is not far from Spiderman in agility. Where or what are your opinions based off of?

How much has Beast's senses been hightened? Can you show how they are better than Daredevil's? DD's reflexes arent close? Are you serious? Daredevils got some of the best reflexes in Marvel(street level). His reflexes are AS good as Spidermans. What are you talking about. Please show how Beast's reflexes are better than Daredevils. Please.

Can you show evidence of anything youre stating? Ill wait.

beast sense are not as strong as DD. lol I can't believe I just heard u say that DD agility is almost par with spidermnas. hell I can't believe even more that u said DD reflexes are on par with spidermans lol. saying that all the prove I need that ur like of DD is clouding ur judgment

Metalmanx
Beast's healing factor is actually stated to be 10x faster than a healthy human.

But yea. As much as both of these guys really do rock (but never get the attention or recognition that they deserve), Beast would win the fight.

Beast 7/10.

kgkg
beast sense are not as strong as DD. lol I can't believe I just heard u say that DD agility is almost par with spidermnas. hell I can't believe even more that u said DD reflexes are on par with spidermans lol. saying that all the prove I need that ur like of DD is clouding ur judgment eek!

what about Wov

wolverine8888
I actauly think if the fought in comics DD would win more tiems then beast but stat wise DD stands no chance

kgkg
I actauly think if the fought in comics DD would win more tiems then beast but stat wise DD stands no chance Stats aren't everything you know.

I think this is a closer match than the majority would like to believe

wolverine8888
Originally posted by kgkg
Stats aren't everything you know.

I think this is a closer match than the majority would like to believe

well they sorta are though fighting skill can really close some mayor gaps in fights same with durability and reflex

kgkg
word hommie

wolverine8888
yup

jrodslam
beast sense are not as strong as DD. lol I can't believe I just heard u say that DD agility is almost par with spidermnas. hell I can't believe even more that u said DD reflexes are on par with spidermans lol. saying that all the prove I need that ur like of DD is clouding ur judgment

Well believe it.

Daredevil isnt much behind Spiderman when it comes to agility. And his reflexes are very much equal to Spidermans. Why? Something called super-senses.

DD's senses > Spidey-sense as a whole.

The super-senses allows him to react to things before they happen. Even after things happen hes still able to dodge or even deflect.

You dont have to agree with me. Prove otherwise. Because i like the character, doesnt cloud my judgement. Its something called knowledge of a character.

kgkg
Well believe it.

Daredevil isnt much behind Spiderman when it comes to agility. And his reflexes are very much equal to Spidermans. Why? Something called super-senses.

The super-senses allows him to react to things before they happen. Even after things happen hes still able to dodge or even deflect.

You dont have to agree with me. Prove otherwise. Because i like the character, doesnt cloud my judgement. Its something called knowledge of a character.
To a point where he starts dodging beats attacks who is nearly as fast as daredevil?

Yes DD has really good senses he will dodge couple they will share couple of blows etc.

Can go either way really ……… 6/10 beast for his strength

word of mother

wolverine8888
Well believe it.

I agree DD sense allow him to know some ones move befor they make it. the only problem is he has only peakhuamn reflexes with out his sense unlike spiderman and beast who have superhuman reflexes and agility.

jrodslam
I agree DD sense allow him to know some ones move befor they make it. the only problem is he has only peakhuamn reflexes with out his sense unlike spiderman and beast who have superhuman reflexes and agility.

You call call it what you want, but when he and Spidey are together they both are aware of the danger and are able to react at the same time. Plus he deflects bullets. His reflexes are just as good as Spideys.

wolverine8888
has DD ever dodged lazer? or ever been able to take auto soem one as fast as living lightning.

jrodslam
has DD ever dodged lazer? or ever been able to take auto soem one as fast as living lightning.

Beats me. All the comics i have with him, bullets are being fired. Will Beast be shotting lasers at him in this fight. Does Beast move as fast as lightning? That has no relevancy here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.