Worst all time actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
OMG. I forgot who I was going to post. You guys post till I'm reminded.

botankus
On that note, I'm going with Tobey Maguire.

Britrogue
Don't be mean. Tobey's lovely and he did a fab job with Peter Parker!

botankus
You're right. I change my vote to Britney Federline from CrossRoads.

botankus
Oh, Spideys Sister, I worked in the Forest Hills Tower (also called CE Tower) in Queens back in May!

I know the words "nice" and "Queens" don't usually go together in the same sentence, but that was a pretty damn nice part of town!

bubbaxxx
it has to be tom cruise..
though he is well versed in psychiatry

Impediment
Bill Paxton & Helen Hunt from "Twister". *Ugh* sick

Ronny
Keanu Reeves embarrasment

ladygrim
^agrees you bet to post his name

Mr Parker
Originally posted by botankus

I agree.He is one actor who comes to my mind as a bad actor.I also agree that Tom Cruise is a horrible actor.Totally over rated.

ann19
Sharon Stone is the worst actor of all time. She is only famous for one thing if you get my meaning

mad eek! sick miffed wacko eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face evil face evil face

mmmmoley
orlando bloom - yep, great looking bloke, but i just dont think he is all that great at acting!!

lovebuzz
the chick from sabrina the teenage witch

the cat from sabrina the teenage witch

the aunts from sabrina the teenage witch

anybody involved with sabrina the teenage witch

the agents who represent cast members of sabrina the teenage witch

and paul walker (keanu reeves' clone)

Revan Souer
Shak ONeil dear god it was really bad and in truth any Basketball player including MJ

overlord
That moron from 'Punked'.. He can't even change that moronic way of speaking.

DeVi| D0do
Keanu Reeves, Orlando Bloom, Ben Affleck.

Britrogue
Originally posted by overlord
That moron from 'Punked'.. He can't even change that moronic way of speaking.

If we're talking about Ashton Kutcher, who cares??!! He makes for sweet eye candy IMO. eek!

Miss Kinky
Leonardo Di Caprio

Mr Parker
Pierce Brosnan.Other than George Lazenby he was the worst Bond Ever.He seems to only play himslef in most his movies.

lordofwar
Just look up the Razzie Award winners for worst actors.

fuct_up_kid
Orlando Bloom is terrible...

lovebuzz
Originally posted by Miss Kinky
Leonardo Di Caprio

little harsh no? basketball diaries.. the aviator.. good films good acting..

maybe hes not anthony hopkins but hes not the worst actor ever...

bksdrums
Tom Cruise is prob the worst guy actor. Paris Hilton is prob the worst female. House of Wax was horrible

Mr Parker
Originally posted by fuct_up_kid
Orlando Bloom is terrible...

are you joking? he was great in pirates.

Piggle Humsy
Vin Diesel! sick

Isredel
The worst is Paris Hilton.

Blood_Rayne
I really don't know how to spell his last name but David Arquette is pretty sucky.

Wolfie
Jon Heder. He tries so hard to not by Napoleon Dynamite anymore but his acting is still awful in Just Like Heaven.
Originally posted by Impediment
Bill Paxton & Helen Hunt from "Twister". *Ugh* sick
But Bill Paxton was good in Frailty, no?

Darth Macabre
Ben Affleck, and Kevin Costner.

I'm sorry but I just cant stand to watch those two.

Ezekiel
Anna Nicole Smith. she was in some ridiculous movie where she was in a Helicopter and....

Ugh... God... I can't think of it anymore.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ben Affleck, and Kevin Costner.

I'm sorry but I just cant stand to watch those two.

Agreed yes

I Can not Stand Daniel Radcliffe sick his acting sucks (Though he did good crying in the 4th yes )

chris_64256
Ben Afleck hands down the worst.

Impediment
Bill Paxton, Keanu Reeves (in the Matrix movies), Vin Diesel, Paris Hilton.

gshkris7272
Shane West sucks and Paris Hilton.

tigerstalk
hillary duff all the way

*pukes*

oldskoolcoin
George Clooney and his crooked head monotone in every movie

exanda kane
Judge Reinhold.

Syren
Ben Affleck, Keanu Reeves and Tom Cruise.

Micheal_Myers
Jessica Simpson?

I thought Ben Affleck did well in Dazed and Confused...havent seen any other films with him though.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by lovebuzz
little harsh no? basketball diaries.. the aviator.. good films good acting..

maybe hes not anthony hopkins but hes not the worst actor ever...

not to mention This Boys Life and The Departed,

you can't say he is a bad actor, becuase he simply isn'tlaughing out loud

I hate Daniel Radcliffe, he is just too annoying too watch.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Jessica Simpson?

I thought Ben Affleck did well in Dazed and Confused...havent seen any other films with him though.

Agreed with Jessica Simpson. Her attempts at acting sickened me.

Robtard
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Agreed with Jessica Simpson. Her attempts at acting sickened me.

She has a killer body in Dukes of Hazzard though, waste of film that movie was though, but just saying.

Syren
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
not to mention This Boys Life and The Departed,

you can't say he is a bad actor, becuase he simply isn'tlaughing out loud

I hate Daniel Radcliffe, he is just too annoying too watch.

Agreed, Leo's a little irritating to watch sometimes but he's a good actor yes

Daniel Radcliffe gets on my nerves, but he's all I see when I think of Harry Potter laughing out loud

Toku King
Originally posted by botankus

Tobey's an amazing actor. He was great in "Seabiscuit", and is an absolutely incredible Peter Parker in the "Spider-Man" trilogy.

Toku King
My pick is Hayden Christensen. And if not him, then Keanu Reeves.

Syren
Originally posted by Toku King

Oh my god I agree about Hayden Christensen, he pisses me off so much. When I saw him in Jumper I was appalled.

Mr Parker
that honor has to go to sylvester stallone.

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by Isredel
The worst is Paris Hilton. heck yes!

Bardock42
The one actor I really want to punch whenever I see him would be Nicholas Cage. Hate that guy. I wouldn't go as far as to call him the worst actor. He obviously has some skill (of course not much). But man he pisses me off.

Darth Demise

ahem *points to star wars episode III* what about hayden christensen?
*points to the matrix* and keanu reeves?

anyway id have to go with paris hilton. my favorite part of house of wax was when she died. infact, i think thats the only good part in the whole movie!

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Demise
*points to the matrix* and keanu reeves?

anyway id have to go with paris hilton. my favorite part of house of wax was when she died. infact, i think thats the only good part in the whole movie!

what about those films?...just because they were big films doesn't mean they act well in them...as much as i love those films both Hayden and Keanu were terrible in them

and as a general rule it's probably not fair to include people who have merely been in films because they're famous in some other field (or in the case of Paris Hilton...famous because she's famous)

i think the problem with alot of people mentioned is that they choose bad films...Costner for example....although when you see him in dances with wolves and 13 days you can see he does have talent

on that note....my vote goes to Nicholas Cage...i think his facial expressions are just idiotic...he doesn't know how to do them appropriate to what he's saying....his voice is terrible and unbelievable when his voice is raised...i especially cant figure out why they chose him for WTC because his facial expressions are so bad...and alot of the film was close ups of his characters face in the rubble...

Syren
Hayden and Keanu are both pitiful.

Darth Demise
i personally think hayden did a great job in episode III. i could possibly see the keanu argument maybe.

Bardock42

Darth Demise
ok upon further inspection of my memory i realize that the most challenging part of that movie for hayden was probly the vader scene at the end. he had to act like a bada$$. so a trained monkey could do his part in episode III. my mistake, sorry about that =).

Syren

jaden101
Originally posted by Syren
Hayden and Keanu are both pitiful.

Hayden yes...Keanu?....well...devil's advocate, point break, a scanner darkly, street kings....all very good perfomances

i think there are actors who needs good directors though...Michael Caine being an example...because some of his performances are shockingly bad...and some are fecking amazing

ragesRemorse
sarah michelle geller
tea leoni
John Travolta
tom arnold

Darth Demise
Originally posted by jaden101
Hayden yes...Keanu?....well...devil's advocate, point break, a scanner darkly, street kings....all very good perfomances....

POINT BREAK!! thank you i was trying to remember the name of that movie! yeah he was good in that.

Syren
Hayden yes...Keanu?....well...devil's advocate, point break, a scanner darkly, street kings....all very good perfomances

i think there are actors who needs good directors though...Michael Caine being an example...because some of his performances are shockingly bad...and some are fecking amazing

I guess Keanu just irritates me because he acts so slowly, if that makes sense? He seems to sound out his words too much when he speaks. I prefer effortless and fluid acting. I like Devil's Advocate but when I think back to the film I always feel less then satisfied, like something just wasn't right erm

jaden101
I guess Keanu just irritates me because he acts so slowly, if that makes sense? He seems to sound out his words too much when he speaks. I prefer effortless and fluid acting. I like Devil's Advocate but when I think back to the film I always feel less then satisfied, like something just wasn't right erm

i know what you mean but he has at least some degree of diversity...unlike the ben afflecks of this world...the difference between ted (theodore) logan and Neo and constantine at least show that

Ben Affleck is just Ben Affleck...in sometimes different time periods

i think with Neo being Keanu's primarily known character...and it being such a boring character with dialogue that rarely ventured beyong "i dont know" means he has a worse reputation than is deserved

exanda kane
Keanu Reeves was a good Bob Arctor. He gets kudos for that.

Toku King
Originally posted by Darth Demise

He sucked at acting in that movie.

He sucked in that movie.

Happy for the death of a bratty actor who you don't really know? You're a little twisted, aren't you?

Toku King
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
sarah michelle geller
tea leoni
John Travolta
tom arnold

No.

Syren
i know what you mean but he has at least some degree of diversity...unlike the ben afflecks of this world...the difference between ted (theodore) logan and Neo and constantine at least show that

Ben Affleck is just Ben Affleck...in sometimes different time periods

i think with Neo being Keanu's primarily known character...and it being such a boring character with dialogue that rarely ventured beyong "i dont know" means he has a worse reputation than is deserved

Very true, although I stand by my statement about Devil's Advocate stick out tongue

I loved Constantine hmm

moneyhoney
Ben Afflick. Keanu Reeves, The two twins on the sweet life of Zack and Cody.

Darth Demise
Happy for the death of a bratty actor who you don't really know? You're a little twisted, aren't you?

You have no idea! laughing

Bardock42
Very true, although I stand by my statement about Devil's Advocate stick out tongue

I loved Constantine hmm

They had one of the best comic characters and in fact one of the best comics ever written that they could basically have just copied panel for panel and managed to end up with an average, maybe slightly above average film. I enjoyed Constantine, but the pain of knowing about the movie that could have been, hurt just a little too much.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
They had one of the best comic characters and in fact one of the best comics ever written that they could basically have just copied panel for panel and managed to end up with an average, maybe slightly above average film. I enjoyed Constantine, but the pain of knowing about the movie that could have been, hurt just a little too much. I know you'll make fun of me for this, but I thought Keanu's acting was OK in that movie, ONLY that movie, the rest of the time he sucks.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know you'll make fun of me for this, but I thought Keanu's acting was OK in that movie, ONLY that movie, the rest of the time he sucks. Won't make fun of you for that. I disagree, but that's really not a stupid thing to believe, dude.

Rogue Jedi
Won't make fun of you for that. I disagree, but that's really not a stupid thing to believe, dude. I bought him as the demon hunter/exorcist/whatever with a haunted past, trying to regain his soul.

I do NOT, however, buy him as the "one", running around kiciking everyones ass.

Bardock42
I bought him as the demon hunter/exorcist/whatever with a haunted past, trying to regain his soul.

What Jaden said about Affleck, which I disagree with by the way, I think applies to Reeves. I have seen him as five "different" characters I believe and he always plays them the same way. There's so little difference between either of his characters it is saddening. As I said, the makers of Constantine had ****ing gold on a diamond platter in a bed of trillion dollar notes presented to them, to end up with the movie they did in the end means that every person connected with the making of it must be the worst at whatever they are doing. Weird, I am sure I had a point. Oh right, I think Reeves sucks as actor, but since the one thing he does in this capacity is alright for some movies he gets by. Now, the one thing Nicholas Cage can do just makes me angry, which is why I hate him. Though granted, I haven't seen the movies that everyone praises him for, it's just, I want to punch him everytime I see him on screen so I am not sure I would enjoy them.

Rogue Jedi
Who should have been cast as Constantine then?

Bardock42
Who should have been cast as Constantine then?

I don't know. All I know that two Buffy characters were ten times better John Constantine's than Keanue Reeves, which is just sad.

Rogue Jedi
I think maybe....Colin Farrell? I just realized that the character should have been more gruff looking, like with three or four days worth of beard.

Bardock42
I think maybe....Colin Farrell? I just realized that the character should have been more gruff looking, like with three or four days worth of beard.
God I hate Colin Farrell.

Maybe Hugh Jackman? No idea really, doesn't need to be a big name. The Character should be ****ing English though..

Rogue Jedi
God I hate Colin Farrell.

Maybe Hugh Jackman? No idea really, doesn't need to be a big name. The Character should be ****ing English though.. you didnt like Colin Farrell in that CIA movie with Pacino?

Maybe.....Christian Bale? Josh Hartnett? laughing out loud

Bardock42
you didnt like Colin Farrell in that CIA movie with Pacino?

Maybe.....Christian Bale? Josh Hartnett? laughing out loud We maybe have to establish something. I'm not a movie geek, I likely watch the average amount of movies...maybe slightly above.

Also, Christian Bale could do any role in this world at any time, while sleeping.

Rogue Jedi
We maybe have to establish something. I'm not a movie geek, I likely watch the average amount of movies...maybe slightly above.

Also, Christian Bale could do any role in this world at any time, while sleeping. well, Josh plays pretty boys all the time, but did you see 30 days of night?

Bardock42
well, Josh plays pretty boys all the time, but did you see 30 days of night? Constantine isn't really a pretty boy.

Didn't see that movie though, is it good?

Rogue Jedi
Constantine isn't really a pretty boy.

Didn't see that movie though, is it good? I know he isnt a pretty boy, thats what I mean, thats why I am suddenly agreeing that someone should have played him that wasnt a pretty boy.

GOOD movie. Josh Hartnett is pretty gruff, kind of a laid back badass.

vintageSW77
Owen Wilson,Will Ferrell,Ben Stiller...they are always the same
put them in a period drama and theyd still be Owen Wilson.Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller.

Quentin Tarantino is a BAD actor but hes very entertaining in whatever hes in

Syren
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Owen Wilson,Will Ferrell,Ben Stiller...they are always the same
put them in a period drama and theyd still be Owen Wilson.Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller.

Quentin Tarantino is a BAD actor but hes very entertaining in whatever hes in

Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller aren't bad actors, they're extremely talented and highly comedic.

Will Ferrell, I agree with laughing out loud

I see what you mean about them coming over as themselves rather than the character they're playing but that's the point, I think. They make the character, could you imagine anyone else playing said character as well as Wilson or Stiller or injecting even half of the vivacity? I certainly couldn't.

As for putting either of them in a period drama, who would? shrug

vintageSW77
true Ben Stiller is funny but acting is about believing in the character
its just always the same character with those 3
Ronnie Barker was a great comedic actor as was Peter Sellars
not those 3

Bardock42
I certainly disagree with that. Owen Wilson's charavters in Shanghai Noon, Zoolaner, Starsky and Hutch and Wedding Crashers were certainly not the same.

vintageSW77
I certainly disagree with that. Owen Wilson's charavters in Shanghai Noon, Zoolaner, Starsky and Hutch and Wedding Crashers were certainly not the same.

well i guess you need to take a step back because...

they are

they are always 99% Owen Wilson
he cant escape from it
the only dramatic bit of acting the guy has done was the failed suicide attempt
that certainly doesnt fit the same old same old Wilson you see onscreen
hang on though maybe hes the new De Niro
offscreen hes a damaged insecure needs to be loved type but on screen hes the cool laid back ladykiller...Owen wilson...I SALUTE YOU!!
hes the new ****ing Olivier!

Bardock42

they are

he cant escape from it
offscreen hes a damaged insecure needs to be loved type but on screen hes the cool laid back ladykiller...Owen wilson...I SALUTE YOU!!

Odd. In the world I live in there is a little more space between worst and best. Must be easier in yours.

exanda kane
Will Ferell was great in Stranger Than Fiction. I just can't agree with people naming one of those SNL people as the worst actor of all time, as its not really what they are in the game for.

Rogue Jedi
Chris O Donnell.

exanda kane
Chris O Donnel's been great in a few films. Just bad luck that alot of the high profile films he has been in have flopped horribly.

Alpha Centauri
Not suggesting Keanu Reeves is a good actor at all, but I think people are misunderstanding his role in The Matrix.

The role of Neo would have been played that way by anyone, as it needed to be. Keanu was just lucky enough to find a character who matched his inability to act. The part was meant to be about a human man who is more or less thrust into an ironically robotic way of thinking after being told to free his mind. That's why, toward the end of the first movie and for the next two, he is more or less emotionless.

He wasn't just running around kicking "everyone's" ass. It wasn't like Bruce Lee where you're genuinely meant to believe he beats all these people as a normal man.

It wasn't about bad assery or him being some kind of musclebound fighter.

Now I see why you stick to Rocky and Aliens Vs Predator to be honest. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you should lay off any movie that isn't intensely straightforward.

Saying that, I find Rambo as believable as The Matrix. Less so. At least Neo had a reason for being able to do what he did.

-AC

Bardock42
Personally I think the not so straightforwardness of the Matrix is immensely overrated. I also agree that he didn't play Neo badly...Neo was just an annoyig character.

Alpha Centauri
It is overrated in the second and third movies, they bought into their own "intelligence" and tried making it too smart, and it just ended up being like someone was reading from a thesaurus. Funnily enough, it was the stupid people with no vocabulary who got tricked into thinking The Architect's speech was profound and smart, that praised it. It was people who got it that didn't see why it was needed, like me, and slated it.

The first genuinely had about a million possible paths to take, and was chock full of ideas and references, philosophy and theology. Of course, they got their first big cheque and then took the worst path; the path to the next big cheque.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It is overrated in the second and third movies, they bought into their own "intelligence" and tried making it too smart, and it just ended up being like someone was reading from a thesaurus. Funnily enough, it was the stupid people with no vocabulary who got tricked into thinking The Architect's speech was profound and smart, that praised it. It was people who got it that didn't see why it was needed, like me, and slated it.

The first genuinely had about a million possible paths to take, and was chock full of ideas and references, philosophy and theology. Of course, they got their first big cheque and then took the worst path; the path to the next big cheque.

-AC

Even though there might have been a million possible paths (though I am not exactly sure what you are referring to, that doesn't refer to any movie, ever), I don't think the first movie itself was such an intelligent masterpiece. You'll probably say "I don't get it", but to me it was nothing more than a decent action movie, with an interesting, though not really revolutionary, plot idea. Not really much better or worse than it's sequels.

Also, Carrie-Ann Moss is ugly. Doesn't really have anything to do with the movie...just saying.

Alpha Centauri
There's always the possibility that someone gets it and just doesn't find it interesting, so I'm not going to assume you don't get it.

I just find the ideas and philosophy put into it to be interesting anyway, and it combined a lot of intelligent questions and notions with some revolutionary cinematic ways of putting it across. I enjoyed it very much.

-AC

Bardock42
There's always the possibility that someone gets it and just doesn't find it interesting, so I'm not going to assume you don't get it.

I just find the ideas and philosophy put into it to be interesting anyway, and it combined a lot of intelligent questions and notions with some revolutionary cinematic ways of putting it across. I enjoyed it very much.

-AC

I can agree with that second thing. It's enjoyable and it does have interesting ideas. But I am sure you also know those dumbass Matrix lovers that just refer to it as if it is the Holy Grail of everything. I recently rewatched the trilogy and afterwards read a review by one of those idiot that just interpreted everything he could think of in the movie. But that's not really the film's fault.

Also not that of a shitty actor.

Like Nicholas Cage for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo&eurl=http://www.cracked.com/video_15451_scenes-from-wicker-man-pulled-out-context.html

DethRose
Kurt Russell was a bad actor on Big trouble In Little China.

Bardock42
Originally posted by DethRose

Disagree. Also an awesome movie.

Alpha Centauri
I can agree with that second thing. It's enjoyable and it does have interesting ideas. But I am sure you also know those dumbass Matrix lovers that just refer to it as if it is the Holy Grail of everything. I recently rewatched the trilogy and afterwards read a review by one of those idiot that just interpreted everything he could think of in the movie. But that's not really the film's fault.

Also not that of a shitty actor.

Like Nicholas Cage for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo&eurl=http://www.cracked.com/video_15451_scenes-from-wicker-man-pulled-out-context.html

Yeah, but a lot of that is usually caused by the desire to fit in.

Like when people say South Park is very intelligent. It's not, it's just obvious commentary on "important" issues made simple enough for people who wish they were smart, to understand.

-AC

Bardock42
Yeah, but a lot of that is usually caused by the desire to fit in.

Like when people say South Park is very intelligent. It's not, it's just obvious commentary on "important" issues made simple enough for people who wish they were smart, to understand.

-AC

Ouch.

I think it is intelligent. Not in the way that what they say needs years of thinking and research to realize as true, but it is quite well done and sadly one of the few commentaries that do actually say what needs to be said, at least in the US as far as I can tell. I agree though, it is nothing where I'd say "Shit, I never looked at it that way, those guys must be gods", just "Damn, that had to be said, and they said it well". It's a very head on approach to political satire, not very much room for interpretation.

Alpha Centauri
That's not intelligence, though.

That's "guts" if anything. Saying it well is just about articulation and balance. I don't even think it's well done, I think it's insulting a lot of the time.

They go so far as to more or less explain precisely what's being said, hardly any left to the imagination. That's me though.

-AC

Bardock42
That's not intelligence, though.

That's "guts" if anything. Saying it well is just about articulation and balance. I don't even think it's well done, I think it's insulting a lot of the time.

They go so far as to more or less explain precisely what's being said, hardly any left to the imagination. That's me though.

-AC They do sometimes explain it extremely precise. Though that can be funny, imo. Well, I enjoy their humour very much and also their political ideals, which I find sadly underrepresented in my country and in the US. I guess I give them credit for at least being more intelligent than a huge amount of people and programs.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by DethRose

now there is a great comedic performance by someone who isnt a comedian

he pulls it off nicely in Overboard too AND Death Proof

celestialdemon

they are

he cant escape from it

Owen Wilson was really good in The Royal Tenenbaums. That character was different than his typical ones.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ronny
Keanu Reeves embarrasment

Mairuzu
Tom arnold

High Priest
Santa claus *****

ragesRemorse
Dennis Quaid...AWFUL

jaden101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Dennis Quaid...AWFUL

i hear he's meant to be quite good in vantage point

celestialdemon
Dennis Quaid was great in Far From Heaven. He should received a nomination for it.

First_Tsurugi06
Daphne Zuniga comes to mind (if she counts).

celestialdemon
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Daphne Zuniga comes to mind (if she counts).

Son of a b*tch! raygun

laughing

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
OMG. I forgot who I was going to post. You guys post till I'm reminded. I renembered. :3

Kirsten Dunst, that chick who played Mozarts wife in Amadeus, Will ferrel, and Eminem's Girlfriend in 8 Mile.
(Adam Sandler win props for every movie he's been in... especially Zohan, The Wedding Singer, Little Nicky and Longest Yard.)

Lady Ellie
Jessica Alba

superr
Overactors and overactresses
Dick Van Dyke,Angela Lansbury,Brian Blessed and Donald Sinden come to mind

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Britrogue
Don't be mean. Tobey's lovely and he did a fab job with Peter Parker!

He did a great job in Sea Biscuit and Cider House Rules, horrible as Peter Parker, castingwise anyway.

wuTa
Paulie Shore

MildPossession
She's not ugly! Outside of the slicked down hair in the Matrix films, she is fine.

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
He did a great job in Sea Biscuit and Cider House Rules, horrible as Peter Parker, castingwise anyway.

I liked him as Parker. I think it were ok movies. Even that shitty third one....

He was great in Pleasantville though.

=Tired Hiker=
Never saw Pleasantville. Is it worth a view?

Bardock42
Never saw Pleasantville. Is it worth a view?

In my opinion, yeah. Loved that movie.

=Tired Hiker=
I'll put it on my queue.

Bardock42
I'll put it on my queue.
I should warn you though, I do have pretty shitty taste.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh, I already knew that.

Bardock42
Oh, I already knew that.

Fair dos then.

I just have to say it, you wouldn't know how often people come to me saying "BARDOCK...I want the 2 hours of my life back you stole me".

Odd...usually it is directly caused by or at least related to Escape from LA.

=Tired Hiker=
I'll put that one on my queue as well.

Bardock42
I'll put that one on my queue as well.

Excellent choice. Two movies that couldn't be more different.

chillmeistergen
I thought that Maguire was quite good in Cider House Rules and Wonder Boys.

pamella_cole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.