eeeh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
If I do get wasted i promise you pictures. happy

Ken Kenobi
Go to a movie, then get shit drunk. yes

The Crab
Originally posted by Ronny

sick no one wants to see drunken men sorry sir

Pyrofly
Go to the winter formal.. thats what i would do happy then after just drunk.lol

Princess-Puppy~
Is that a butterfly eek!?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The Crab
sick no one wants to see drunken men sorry sir

Ronny is a woman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW Ronnikins, you could also get drunk, THEN go to the formal. happy

The Crab
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

BTW Ronnikins, you could also get drunk, THEN go to the formal. happy

Oh Sorry Ronny. I just got confused. Why would your parents name you Ronny anyway. Well sorry about that. please post pics. drunk girls are always fun.

Princess-Puppy~

BTW Ronnikins, you could also get drunk, THEN go to the formal. happy I knew she was a female!

Pyrofly

BTW Ronnikins, you could also get drunk, THEN go to the formal. happy eek! thats an even better idea

Deathblow
By gum, I think I got it.

Get drunk, get stoned, eat ice cream, crash the winter formal, and go throw up on all those obviously visually impaired guys. With a butterfly in tow eek!

DarkC
Uh. Yay?

Lana
Oh Sorry Ronny. I just got confused. Why would your parents name you Ronny anyway. Well sorry about that. please post pics. drunk girls are always fun.

It's called a nickname. Why did your parents name you The Crab?

Go to the winter formal big grin dances are always fun and maybe you could find a hot guy! Then if it gets boring, leave and go see a movie or go to your friend's house and get toasty stick out tongue

The Crab
Originally posted by Lana
It's called a nickname. Why did your parents name you The Crab?

Go to the winter formal big grin dances are always fun and maybe you could find a hot guy! Then if it gets boring, leave and go see a movie or go to your friend's house and get toasty stick out tongue

Do you follow me to insult me no expression sorry about the video game forum but leave me alone. You haven't said anything nice to me yet sad

DarkC
Do you follow me to insult me no expression sorry about the video game forum but leave me alone. You haven't said anything nice to me yet sad
Well, you haven't created the best first impression for yourself either.

The Crab
Originally posted by DarkC
Well, you haven't created the best first impression for yourself either.

sad

Lana

Dear, I am one of the most well-known and popular posters here, as well as one of the most active posters on KMC. I'm not following you anywhere; I call out people for anything stupid they say or do.

And considering the fact that the first thing you did was spam up my forum, yeah, I'd say that Dark is right in saying that you didn't quite make the best first impression.

The Crab
Dear, I am one of the most well-known and popular posters here, as well as one of the most active posters on KMC. I'm not following you anywhere; I call out people for anything stupid they say or do.

And considering the fact that the first thing you did was spam up my forum, yeah, I'd say that Dark is right in saying that you didn't quite make the best first impression.

i didn't even post in your forum first no expression

and you are the stupid one. Now leave me alone before I report you

DarkC

hysterical2

Congrats. You managed to be stupid on two levels.

The Crab
hysterical2

Congrats. You managed to be stupid on two levels.

stop calling me stupid. i did nothing to you.

Jedi Priestess
Now leave me alone before I report you

hysterical hysterical

Well that will make it easy for Lana, she is a moderator after all. Lana could you warn yourself and get it over with. hysterical

Frozen kisses

how can you report a mod to a mod..

Lana
The first thing I saw you doing was making a mess of my forum.

Report me for what? I'm doing nothing wrong....it'll just give the other mods a laugh!

The Crab
leave me alone.

DarkC
stop calling me stupid. i did nothing to you.
But you called Lana stupid and threatened to report her. Which, by the gods, is equivalent to poking a sleeping dragon in the eye.

1.) She's a moderator, and you're a noob. You're trying to report a moderator? Please. Next you'll be calling the cops on Raz or something.

2.) You created a first impression for yourself in her forum, maybe not other forums. Doesn't change the situation in the slightest.

Lana
laughing out loud you guys wouldn't believe this one.....last week someone reported me for saying 'damn'. Apparently mods aren't allowed to swear hysterical so far as I know, it was the first time I've ever been reported, too!

2 years with no reports. Hmmm. What does that tell you about me?

The Crab
she called me stupid first. w/e everyone

DarkC
Because you were being stupid, obviously! Dear god, how many more times do I have to explain?!

The Crab
leave me alone

newjak86
laughing out loud you guys wouldn't believe this one.....last week someone reported me for saying 'damn'. Apparently mods aren't allowed to swear hysterical so far as I know, it was the first time I've ever been reported, too!

2 years with no reports. Hmmm. What does that tell you about me? They aren't are they confused
I've got to report you now evil face

Jedi Priestess
Because you were being stupid, obviously! Dear god, how many more times do I have to explain?!

cant explain the obvious to the blind Dark, Crab get a clue and punt the thread

Lana

Actually, I didn't. I said that I call people out whenever they say or do anything stupid. There is a difference.

Remember, you've already gotten a warning, and you've only been a member a day. That's not a good thing.

Lana
Originally posted by newjak86
They aren't are they confused
I've got to report you now evil face

stick out tongue you're supposed to be on my side here, damnit!

The Crab
well if you were not so mean.

Frozen kisses

2 years with no reports. Hmmm. What does that tell you about me?

Err i also reported you for being so damn hot..But Milla told me to get in a queue..so not fair..

Dc..stoopid is as stoopid does..

Crab its very hard to give a good impression here but once youve made a friend here it feels like home. Just say sorry and try acting th e age you really are and not your shoe size

Lana
Excuse me?

I'm being mean here.

Erm, no I'm not. If you think this is me being mean, then oooooooh are you in for a surprise should you ever actually get me mad.

This is me as I always am.

newjak86
stick out tongue you're supposed to be on my side here, damnit! Yeah like crab said if you weren't so mean............... embarrasment
OUCH
Ok don't hit me with the shoe I'll be on your side confused

Lana
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
Err i also reported you for being so damn hot..But Milla told me to get in a queue..so not fair..

Dc..stoopid is as stoopid does..

Crab its very hard to give a good impression here but once youve made a friend here it feels like home. Just say sorry and try acting th e age you really are and not your shoe size

Hot damn, I missed those reports.....flirt1

And actually, it's not hard at all to give a good first impression here....just gotta not break rules and irritate people - and mods - right off the bat.

Yeah like crab said if you weren't so mean............... embarrasment
OUCH
Ok don't hit me with the shoe I'll be on your side confused

big grin queen

Fianna
Guys....how about you stop ganging up on the guy that's been here a day? ....it doesn't reflect very well on any of you....erm ..what ever he has done wrong it still doesn't give you all an excuse to have a go...

..maybe he's just learning about forums....

Pyrofly
this is amusing jump

The Crab
Excuse me?

I'm being mean here.

Erm, no I'm not. If you think this is me being mean, then oooooooh are you in for a surprise should you ever actually get me mad.

This is me as I always am.
Well i don't like it. Your tone is very pissy. everytime you go ALL THAT WHAP TRAP, always have to capital, I am not your damn pet, I have feelings.

Lana
Well i don't like it. Your tone is very pissy. everytime you go ALL THAT WHAP TRAP, always have to capital, I am not your damn pet, I have feelings.

WTF are you talking about What the f**k?

The Crab
WTF are you talking about What the f**k?

Look at all your posts directed to me in the other forums sad It was like you were thirsting for blood, and yelling like a banshee.

newjak86
Hot damn, I missed those reports.....flirt1

And actually, it's not hard at all to give a good first impression here....just gotta not break rules and irritate people - and mods - right off the bat.

big grin queen You know I'm just playing stick out tongue
Yeah but Crab best advice just get over it this is a big site alot of places to go. You may never even have to deal with Lana again as long as your here........hopefully.
Anyway just sit back and have fun this is a great place and to get yourself banned already over something so trival isn't worth it. wink

Pyrofly
WTF are you talking about What the f**k? i think he means hes not your doggy messed or kitty messed whatever pet you like.. hes not that stick out tongue

The Crab
You know I'm just playing stick out tongue
Yeah but Crab best advice just get over it this is a big site alot of places to go. You may never even have to deal with Lana again as long as your here........hopefully.
Anyway just sit back and have fun this is a great place and to get yourself banned already over something so trival isn't worth it. wink

She was in every thread I have been in so far no expression

Lana
Look at all your posts directed to me in the other forums sad It was like you were thirsting for blood, and yelling like a banshee.

Capitalizing a word is a way to emphasize it....and I really don't appreciate people messing up my forum, I try to keep it nice and neat and clean. If you look, half the first page is closed threads because people can't do something so simple as search sad

You know I'm just playing stick out tongue

Hey! I'm a nice person stick out tongue

So long as you don't irritate me wink

newjak86
She was in every thread I have been in so far no expression Then perhaps your doomed no expression
Your best bet then is to go ninja

The Crab
I didn't know what search was until someone told me but no, you tried to carve my had like a jacklantern.

Lana
She was in every thread I have been in so far no expression

Actually....

*checks profile*

I haven't been. I mod the VG forum so it's my job to be in there. I'm one of the regulars of the sig forum, and am one of the people who requested it to be started in the first place. And I'm one of the regulars in the OTF. According to posts you've made, though, that's it. I don't go in the Philo or religion (I always get in fights there) or Comic Book forums except on rare occasions.

newjak86
Capitalizing a word is a way to emphasize it....and I really don't appreciate people messing up my forum, I try to keep it nice and neat and clean. If you look, half the first page is closed threads because people can't do something so simple as search sad

Hey! I'm a nice person stick out tongue

So long as you don't irritate me wink The not irritating thing is the hard part and you know it.
When you have a title like Darth Bunny you know somethings a foot. shifty
Yes I thought that was a clever thing to say. embarrasment

Lana
I didn't know what search was until someone told me but no, you tried to carve my had like a jacklantern.

Well, okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you've only joined yesterday. But for future reference, please remember to read the rules and figure out where everything is first.

The not irritating thing is the hard part and you know it.
When you have a title like Darth Bunny you know somethings a foot. shifty
Yes I thought that was a clever thing to say. embarrasment

So I'm easily irritated, big deal stick out tongue

Darth Bunny is awesome darthbunny

newjak86
Well, okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you've only joined yesterday. But for future reference, please remember to read the rules and figure out where everything is first.

So I'm easily irritated, big deal stick out tongue

Darth Bunny is awesome darthbunny Darth Bunny scares me
I hide when she comes around like this ninja

The Crab
Well I probably won't be hear for long since you and your buddies reported me so much the button doesn't work...because of qoutes of a sig. At the time I only did it once then some crazy man attacked me, so i did it again then comes you trying to rip out my liver, snarling like satan himself. Eh well I am sorry .

Lana
Dude, you won't get banned for that. I was just letting you know that doing that really irritates the sig makers - people pestering like that is part of the reason why I don't do requests except for friends anymore. Post once and wait a few days.

And the report button still works....confused

Ronny
Haha. I love it when a stupid person messes up a thread I make and makes themselfs look like a jackass infront of my sister from another mother. Haha mod friends are fun ike that stick out tongue

Alrighty then, im getting buzzed. going to formal. cry. get wasted. then run around listening to dropkick murphys and farting on cars nekkid.

yeaa thats a plan

DarkC
w00t

Mišt
Ronny! Screw the dance, come over my place and watch star wars droolio

DarkC
Which one?

Mišt
All of themw00t

DarkC
Better put five pots of coffee on. laughing

Pyrofly
coffees goooood drool

DarkC
It sucks when I'm one handing a mug and then the sugar stubbornly sinks to the bottom and refuses to come out.

Mišt
I dont have any coffee leftscared

Inspectah Deck

What kind of pitures?

DarkC

Mišt
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
What kind of pitures?

Nude ones of course.no expression

You're screeeeewed! You'll fall asleep at the first Vader/Luke duel!

Bah, not possibledroolio

Pyrofly

DarkC

Mišt
Originally posted by Pyrofly
haha i do!! im actaully drinking a french vanilla right now happy

no expression Get out of my life.

You'll probably spill Tostito's sauce over Ronny's lap from your sluggish movements then! fear

I can clean itshifty

Pyrofly

Mišt
Trueweep

Pyrofly
did you find out who your evil twin is yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mišt
Of course, cause thats the way I roll cool

Pyrofly
eek! rock n' roll!

Inspectah Deck

Ronny

DarkC
Sleep naked in my bed happy
Whehhhhoh. shock

Ronny
Hey david I'm on msn! for like the first time in ever... but now im signing off... well soon

DarkC
Hey david I'm on msn! for like the first time in ever... but now im signing off... well soon
I don't even see you, dammit! Did you get a new address or something?

DarkC
Wait a minute, you don't seem to be on my list. What the hell.

Ronny
nah im on nigg. blink ooh wait.. appear offline .. duh

wait no im online

Raven Guardia
The Crab reminds me of BackBone a bit..I miss BB sad.....anyway, The Crab welcome to KMC...everybody makes mistakes when they first join its okay, just remember what you learn from your mistakes and you should be fine smile hug

DarkC
nah im on nigg. blink ooh wait.. appear offline .. duh

wait no im online
laughing out loud Okay!

Pyrofly
Hey david I'm on msn! for like the first time in ever... but now im signing off... well soon i lover msn rolling on floor laughing

DarkC
i lover msn rolling on floor laughing
'Tis the holy grail of teens these days. big grin

Pyrofly
yes i like pissing people off on it.. its kinda entertainingbig grin

DarkC
Your own friends! How could you! shock

Pyrofly
no..people who add me randomly, until i figure out who they are i get really annoying

DarkC
Oh yes. To hell with them, I get them periodically now and then. I just say: "Who the hell are you?"

Pyrofly
yeah same... and i hate when they pull that thing 'i didnt add you, you added me'

DarkC
yeah same... and i hate when they pull that thing 'i didnt add you, you added me'
I've never had that pulled on me, but if it does happen I'm going: "Bullshit."

Pyrofly
laughing i usually freak out smile

Ronny
Uh. headache. messed Goddamn it i can remeber everything.. after what..14 shots of whiskey.

holy shit thats alot scared

DarkC
Whiskey? How's the heartburn?

Ronny
no heartburn blink just heaache and wooziness. my stomach is a little blerg

a1hsauce
HOLY SHIT! 14 SHOTS OF WHISKEY!!!! DAMN GURL I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN THAT HIGH!

Ronny
hmm lost all sence of boundries erm I guess im a heavy weight because i KNOW how much i drank and i only have a minor headache and a smaller weird stomach ache

a1hsauce
is that the first time youve ever drank?

well now that i think about it, I might have reached 14 in totally before. ive had like 7 or 8 shots straight up...then some car bombs thatll automatically have 2 shots in it as well. so yah 14 actually sounds about right.

Ronny
yea i took shots and double shots with a monster engergy drink chaser erm

My first time getting shit drunk yes.. 3rd time drink. Wow I cant eve believe it messed i souldnt be suprised you you thought im kidding.

I was all over the floor crying.

a1hsauce
ohhh Chasers, big grin those are nice!

lol yah i was a lil surprised there for a second, Go Ronny! lol

yah ive seen that before...quite sad erm

Ronny
Mmm don't go me messed i made an ass of myself on MSN

a1hsauce
lol what?! please tell me you weret posting yourself drunk...psst. thats a no no

Ronny
i was on msn shit drunk erm

a1hsauce
eek! and no one told me about this!

a1hsauce
were you with friends?

Ronny
You really don't want to know messed trust me.

yes two of them.. both past out by the time i got on the computer

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i hope your parents werent home. My mom woulda kicked my ass back then if she caught me drinking

ohh well thats fun, at least your friends were there to pass out with big grin

Ronny
nah hers were stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol Ronny thats even worse!

Ronny
hey her mom was with us stick out tongue

a1hsauce
no way!...lol thats pretty cool

Ronny
yes shes hella cool

DarkC
Look busy!

Ronny
busy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.