I need advice PLEASE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
Ok last tuesday the 13th Brandon and I recntly had sex, our protection was a vinyl glove that I use at work so bactearia wont get on food, and I know I had washed dishes with those gloves and all that water preesure the gloves don't break and rip, should I be freaking out right now and paranoid as hell or should I not worry about a little randi popping outta me in about 9 months form now???? confused

please talk to me, I am scared

Pyrofly
ok im sorry but i can understand why your scared... but why use a glove and not a condom? condoms are made for sex, protection. Vinyl gloves arnt

CherryTopper
but you see that ALL we had and we had those and it felt right and nothing ripped I guess he told me that nothing ripped, twice and I am going crazy I think

Bloigen
Originally posted by CherryTopper
Ok last tuesday the 13th Brandon and I recntly had sex, our protection was a vinyl glove that I use at work so bactearia wont get on food, and I know I had washed dishes with those gloves and all that water preesure the gloves don't break and rip, should I be freaking out right now and paranoid as hell or should I not worry about a little randi popping outta me in about 9 months form now???? confused

Kill yourself, no expression.

CherryTopper
WHAT!, I need a straight forward answer should I go to the dr.s or something

PLEASE, anthing tell me, I am seriously freaking!

Leo.M
you are so having a baby laughing out loud

Pyrofly
even if it did rip, there is that possibilty you wont get pregnant

CherryTopper
come on

it didn''t rip though, and I haven't got morning sickness and no weird eating habits

Pyrofly
WHAT!, I need a straight forward answer should I go to the dr.s or something

PLEASE, anthing tell me, I am seriously freaking! just wait a week or so then go to the dr. cause if you had sex resently they wont be able to detect anything for a week or so

Pyrofly
come on

it didn''t rip though, and I haven't got morning sickness and no weird eating habits that usually doesnt happen until about 3-4weeks in

CherryTopper
true, I always get paranoid when I do this damet wtf is my problem

I t din't rip dammet and I hope my period comes so soon I hope I hope I hope

Bloigen
How about stop being sex mad and hold it on.

Ken Kenobi
Why the **** did you use a glove? Is it so hard to go to a gas station and pay out $4 for a couple rubbers?

CherryTopper
I have been holding out since august and that was quick one though and our last condom

but there vinyl and it sais on the box, FOR YOUR PROTECTION, OR SAFETY!

CherryTopper
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Why the **** did you use a glove? Is it so hard to go to a gas station and pay out $4 for a couple rubbers?
you don't under stand and we arent suppose to do it until next month

were teenagers big grin

Bloigen

Some people...

Ken Kenobi
I have been holding out since august and that was quick one though and our last condom

but there vinyl and it sais on the box, FOR YOUR PROTECTION, OR SAFETY!

Protection for your HANDS!

CherryTopper
but still it didn't rip or leak or anything

but we are both paranoid

Bloigen

were teenagers big grin

We're teenagers isn't an excuse. Kids these days don't think of the consquences.

CherryTopper
but it didn't rip and stuff, I could be ok

Ken Kenobi

were teenagers big grin

What does your age have to do with anything? Sales clerks will sell condoms to anyone of any age. They sell them for the safety of everyone. They would rather let a little kid buy condoms than have unprotected sex.

Zatch
OMG who the **** uses a glove I mean come on now that is plain stupid. Besides eve if you are teenagers you can still go bye them. Teenagers do it all the time so I dont see how you cant.

Ms Flower
but still it didn't rip or leak or anything

but we are both paranoid plan better next time...if you cant take the time to get a condom....do oral sex instead. Still cant wait...Glad bags are rather strong...

CherryTopper
his dad was down stairs and rich and carol were gone for the night and we did it quick enough, but it didn't rip GOD DAMMET

CherryTopper
please guys tell me the truth will I be ok???

please as a freind tell me sad

Ken Kenobi
his dad was down stairs and rich and carol were gone for the night and we did it quick enough, but it didn't rip GOD DAMMET

That still doesn't mean shit, it would take 5 minutes MAX to get a condom. I bet if you snuck into his dads room there would be a spare rubber in there somewhere.

CherryTopper
there door was locked

but please tell me, I'll do anything

Ken Kenobi
there door was locked

but please tell me, I'll do anything

You are probably safe, but you're still stupid as all hell.

Pyrofly
What does your age have to do with anything? Sales clerks will sell condoms to anyone of any age. They sell them for the safety of everyone. They would rather let a little kid buy condoms than have unprotected sex. yes agreed. or it would take 10mins to go to the teen health center and get a few for free

Lana
The only way you can know for sure is by getting checked. Even WITH condoms there's a chance.

Next time don't be stupid.

Ms Flower
cant make any promises that you will be ok Randi, can only hope you will be.

CherryTopper
I know, I am dumb but I thought hey if it looks like a rubber and feels like one, it should work like one, right???

and once I did a quick slip with a guy long ago and he didn't cum and I started to get paranoid like I am right now and nothing happend

Ms Flower
I know, I am dumb but I thought hey if it looks like a rubber and feels like one, it should work like one, right???

and once I did a quick slip with a guy long ago and he didn't cum and I started to get paranoid like I am right now and nothing happend you can still get pregnant with the 'quick slip' even without him climaxing in you.

CherryTopper
but I wasn't pregnant at all

I felt horrible though and, GOD, I am gonna go nuts

Ms Flower
you got lucky

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ms Flower
you can still get pregnant with the 'quick slip' even without him climaxing in you.

The "quick slip", or should I say, sex without a condom, is fun if you're with someone you love and don't mind the possibilities of pregnancy. eek!

CherryTopper
maybe I have a thing were I can't reproduce Happy Dance

that woould be great!!!

Ken Kenobi

that woould be great!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

CherryTopper
what theres a chance

I can't wait till I get my period now big grin

Pyrofly

that woould be great!!! no expression no it wouldnt... cause then when you want children later on in life you wont be able to... just dont be stupid and you wont have alot of things to worry about until your ready for a child

Bloigen
I hope your pregnant! And you die during child birth! HAHA!

Not really

Ms Flower
The "quick slip", or should I say, sex without a condom, is fun if you're with someone you love and don't mind the possibilities of pregnancy. eek! Ill give you that one smart

that woould be great!!! the OB-GYN Dr's are gonna love you.

JacopeX

please talk to me, I am scared ...............................................Im not even gonna say it, all im gonna say is use a condom next time...

CherryTopper
oh, I think I would love to have a kid but not now maybe when me and brandon are more settled in and stuff

BUT DAMMET IT DIDN"T RIP@@!!!!!!!

DarkC

Be scared once you miss your next period.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
I hope your pregnant! And you die during child birth! HAHA!

Not really Youre annoying. Dont you even care...

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
Youre annoying. Dont you even care... confused

JacopeX
oh, I think I would love to have a kid but not now maybe when me and brandon are more settled in and stuff

BUT DAMMET IT DIDN"T RIP@@!!!!!!! Well, how old are ya?

CherryTopper
I care it's me and I love brandon alot, Oh someone bounce on my stomach and give me lots of caffiene and push me downa flight of stairs

Ms Flower

BUT DAMMET IT DIDN"T RIP@@!!!!!!! it doesnt matter if it didnt fukkin rip....its still not the brightest thing you can do....please at least tell me it was a clean unused gloved...then again...maybe I dont wanna know.

CherryTopper
Originally posted by JacopeX
Well, how old are ya?

DarkC
I care it's me and I love brandon alot, Oh someone bounce on my stomach and give me lots of caffiene and push me downa flight of stairs
Stop making such a big deal out of it! You don't even know anything for sure!

CherryTopper
yet though

just slap me

CherryTopper
Originally posted by Ms Flower
it doesnt matter if it didnt fukkin rip....its still not the brightest thing you can do....please at least tell me it was a clean unused gloved...then again...maybe I dont wanna know.
was claen and unused

*lizziekk*
if you think a glove is bad one of my friends used a crisp packet! gross huh?

Lana
yet though

just slap me

*slaps*

Next time use some common sense.

CherryTopper
did they get knocked up???

my last period ended on sunday of two weekends ago

CherryTopper
Originally posted by Lana
*slaps*

Next time use some common sense.
I have no common sense

JacopeX
19 you should qwait to be am other at least at 24. My oldest sister whos 22 is getting married.

Ms Flower
did they get knocked up???

my last period ended on sunday of two weekends ago mmm your playground should be good and ripe then.

Frozen kisses

Firstly are you old enough for sex..

Secondly..WTF a glove.. sweetie you need to use a condom..if your save your pennies then go to family planning and get some freebies..

but serious sex shoudnt be messed with..

Look at me..im 21 with a four yr old..and its damn hard

CherryTopper
*slaps head* thanks^

stoopid

wtf does that mean???

CherryTopper
what did you use for protectiojn though???

Fianna

but there vinyl and it sais on the box, FOR YOUR PROTECTION, OR SAFETY! How retarded can you be? ....but then this is basically a thread to prove you've had sex right? yes

CherryTopper
well It wan't my first time I'll tell you that

I got to go and be freaked out until someday I hope I have my period

bye guys

and thanx

Lana
FFS, just go take a damn pregnancy test if you're so worried!

You weren't kidding, you really DO have no common sense.

Fianna
You have got to be taking the piss... laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
Originally posted by Fianna
How retarded can you be? ....but then this is basically a thread to prove you've had sex right? yes
laughing Ah...

Fi, I love you.

DaCanadianMoose
Why do you people feed the animals, when it clearly says not to?

Frozen kisses
what did you use for protectiojn though???

Im catholic we are against condoms..so i just prayed..

But serious..take it easy...Look after yourself and have fun..leave the sex for a bit..Just try foreplay..

and go and seek guidence...go to family planning and find out if your preggie or not..if not then go on the pill.

Frozen kisses
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Why do you people feed the animals, when it clearly says not to?

Because big bro, they need guidence and Aunty Sarah cant be everywhere at once

Fianna
Sarah....she's probably a complete virgin....don't worry about it...

DaCanadianMoose

On top of that, no one, I mean NO ONE, can possibly be THAT stupid, to use a latex glove during sex, even IF it's with an imaginary boyfriend.

Lana

Considering the amount she talks about it....probably.

Frozen kisses
On top of that, no one, I mean NO ONE, can possibly be THAT stupid, to use a latex glove during sex, even IF it's with an imaginary boyfriend.

Schott, Didnt mom tell you to play nice...

Fianna
Originally posted by Frozen kisses
Schott, Didnt mom tell you to play nice... He must be punished.. shifty

DaCanadianMoose
Schott, Didnt mom tell you to play nice...

She did....but after a while Sharah, when people just post stupidity for stupidity's sake, like this thread, I lose my patience a bit.

DaCanadianMoose
He must be punished.. shifty

laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Lana
She did....but after a while Sharah, when people just post stupidity for stupidity's sake, like this thread, I lose my patience a bit.

I remember you really losing your patience once with idiots last year whistling laughing out loud

DaCanadianMoose
I remember you really losing your patience once with idiots last year whistling laughing out loud

Yes...well, there won't be a repeat performance of Evil Scott from last year. wink

Lana
Yes...well, there won't be a repeat performance of Evil Scott from last year. wink

laughing just stay out of the GDF wink cos I won't always be around to stick up for you, you know stick out tongue

DarkC
One of them was me, I think.

Fianna
laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance wink ...I still haven't thought of anything suitable yet...hmm

Frozen kisses

Fianna's right..err Get to her room now. mad

err wait that wont work..or will it. shifty

Lana
Fianna's right..err Get to her room now. mad

err wait that wont work..or will it. shifty

That's punishment? shifty

*goes and acts up*

flirt1

Fianna
laughing lol ..that works...good punishment...

Frozen kisses
That's punishment? shifty

*goes and acts up*

flirt1

You...err.

I give upon you...you enjoy everthing..

Lana
laughing out loud hey, what's wrong with liking to have a little fun? flirt1

Frozen kisses
laughing out loud hey, what's wrong with liking to have a little fun? flirt1

Nothing..its just what you call fun..

Lana
I'm an odd person, I know stick out tongue

a1hsauce
OH My GAHD!

eggmayo
Originally posted by Bloigen
We're teenagers isn't an excuse. Kids these days don't think of the consquences.
Bullshit, we're not all stupid.

Storm

Ever heard of the morning after pill? It is most effective during the first 24 hours after having unprotected sex - or in your case unsafe sex - but can be effective for up to 72 hours.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Storm
Ever heard of the morning after pill? It is most effective during the first 24 hours after having unprotected sex - or in your case unsafe sex - but can be effective for up to 72 hours.

I heard they were trying to stop the over the counter Morning After Pill..and you had to get a prescription ninja

Lana
Yeah, it's pretty hard to get in the US.

Storm
In Belgium, the morning after pill is available without prescription. If a woman has to wait too long to see a physician and get the presciption filled, she may become pregnant... and then she' s forced to deal with a whole new set of options.

a1hsauce
I hear if you drink lots of Vinegar it helps whistleOriginally posted by Storm
In Belgium, the morning after pill is available without prescription. If a woman has to wait too long to see a physician and get the presciption filled, she may become pregnant... and then she' s forced to deal with a whole new set of options.

laughing out loud i doubt she'll go to belgium if she cant buy a box of condoms at the dollar store

Frozen kisses

I'll send her some. laughing out loud

Oh and some condoms..I wont need them

Storm
FFS, just go take a damn pregnancy test if you're so worried!

Btw, at this early stage, a HPT won' t be accurate. False negative readings result in early testing when the concentration of the hCG in the woman' s urine is below the threshold of detection by the test. It' s nearly been 2 days while it needs to be 2 weeks after you ovulate. Only a blood test by a technician or health provider will give a definite answer at this early stage.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

DaCanadianMoose
laughing just stay out of the GDF wink cos I won't always be around to stick up for you, you know stick out tongue

I don't play there very much...I tend to get into those very situations where I DO need you to bail me out. roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by DarkC
One of them was me, I think.

When was I impatient with you? And you aren't an idiot. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.