What is the Jedi Council?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Since I still haven't gotten the code can someone please inform me what we do being on the council?

Dim
I thought you would be mods....I guess it's just taking Raz a while to get back to you...he still hasn't put my art up so I'm sure he's swamped...

theEviljedi
He added the new Star Wars news after he came back but not yours?Hmmm.

Dim
He has to change my name on my artwork...Dummy me put my real name,..so I emailed him to see if he would change it to Dim...He said he would take care of it...

theEviljedi
What you put?You don't have to say your full name just say your first please.smile

Dim
nah...I don't want strangers knowing it...I don't mean you guys but people just passing through...

theEviljedi
I understand.Will you e-mail it to me then?

Dim
Jeesh...I don't know why I can't figure out how to PM...how do you do it?

theEviljedi
PM?

Dim
Private message...

theEviljedi
First I have to be on your buddy list.Then you click on my name I think or go to Instant message.

Dim
I don't see where I get into a buddy list or anything like that...so I just sent it to you at TFN..

theEviljedi
Do you have AOL?If so sometimes when you log on it asks try buddy list.Next time it comes up try it.

Jedi Mercenary
In the words of UBH "E-Mail"

Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple
I've never had a problem with my real name being known. It would be kind of stupid having a "The Art of Matt Dalrymple" website, and trying to hide my name.

What kind of art do you do Dim? E-Mail me some.

Dim
I emailed you SnarlingCur...don't laugh smile

I didn't. Great work!

theEviljedi
Whats to laugh about?

Xizor
She sent him her artwork and graphics stuff from what I gather. Dim didn't want snarlingcur to laugh at them.

theEviljedi
She does cool stuff.smile

Xizor
I've heard that before along with the fact that Dim is real hot. I havent seen evidence for either of those claims but I'm willing to believe her artwork is good. I hope to see some of it soon.

Dim
Eh...Im a dog...Bow Wow...smile

I'll email you an url for my artwork Xiz...

theEviljedi
Hello dog,can I have a URL too?smile

Dim
What's your address and i'll email it to you...

Xiz I tryed to send it to you but it bounced...

theEviljedi
[email protected]

theEviljedi
Dim did you I.M. me?My brother said someone did.

Dim
kay, sent it...and RC was right...You guys are sitting in the JC just talking to yourselves....

Dim
I had you on my list earlier..but I haven't been on lately...I don't want to get on because my husbands on and i don't want to talk to him.

theEviljedi
Still having problems?sad

Dim
he's got problems...i'm just along for the ride...I just re-emailed you

theEviljedi
Hehe.

Dim
Thanks EJ...told you not to laugh...stick out tongue

theEviljedi
About what?

Dim
about my art...Actually I told Snarlingcur that but anyway...

hope you and Xiz are having fun in there.

theEviljedi
I wasn't laughing.Weird but cool.I liked the one with the girl in front of that sign.Where do you come up with that stuff?

Xizor
The council is fun, but it will be more fun when we can excert our new found power.:J

Dim
OH..I can hardly wait...roll eyes (sarcastic) smile ..

"Mystery" was one of my favorites too.

Dim
You mean my "Mystery"?...(If so thanks smile )...but I think EJ is talking about Dreamland...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.