Immortal Hercules vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Dark Urizen
Been done. Doomsday eventually wins.

olympian
This one is always bound to come back for more.

Depends of versions of both. Never an easy tussle.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by olympian
This one is always bound to come back for more.

Depends of versions of both. Never an easy tussle.

You agreed in the last one that Doomsday eventually wins.

kgkg
I don't know about Immortal Hercules but Doomsday

And is above getting beat by Strength alone

Especially the Gog war Doomsday

olympian
"You agreed in the last one that Doomsday eventually wins"

I agreed depending the versions. The current of Hercules isent even immortal. He can tire and get hurt. Any Doomsday at his strongest definatly defeats him.

If you use the strongest Herc version wich is full powerered plus immortality Herc, its different.

The DOS and Doomsday "rex" for example dont take it.

Dark Urizen
"You agreed in the last one that Doomsday eventually wins"

I agreed depending the versions. The current of Hercules isent even immortal. He can tire and get hurt. Any Doomsday at his strongest definatly defeats him.

If you use the strongest Herc version wich is full powerered plus immortality Herc, its different.

The DOS and Doomsday "rex" for example dont take it.

DOS Doomsday also evolved...i don't see how he doesn't take it. Immortal Herc or not, at one point he'll reach a limit right? Or is his strength limitless like Hulk's?

olympian
"DOS Doomsday also evolved..."

DOS Doomsday evolved against the ones he encountered already.

He never encountered Herc. And since this is not a : "How many can Herc take" but if he -can- win, then depending Doomsday ill give him some wins. The Dos version for example. He fought a version of Superman that on average wasent stronger than Marvel top tier at the time. And who died first? Doomsday did.

Doomsday Rex its another. He knows fear and doubt. That makes him less impressive.

The hunter prey on the other hand (for me, means my opinion) will likely take it after a -prolonged- fight. Altho THAT Superman was stronger than the late fight, he wasent -that- much stronger. That Doomsday however broke and twisted around Superman`s arm indicating a superior strenght.

Wont make comments about the Gog version, didnt read it all.

The one version that definatly, without any doubt and without even taking long at all, will clean the god`s clock its the "Wars" version.

In all those im using immortal Herc btw.

"Immortal Herc or not, at one point he'll reach a limit right? Or is his strength limitless like Hulk's?"

Supossly yes. He does have one. Extremely high.

Doomsday have infinite strenght type, tho?

Herc never failed when having his full strenght to lift or budge anything he wanted.

And his lower showing in that department its higher than some feats done by guys like Thing and co. He always was written as real high.

Dark Urizen
"DOS Doomsday also evolved..."

DOS Doomsday evolved against the ones he encountered already.

He never encountered Herc. And since this is not a : "How many can Herc take" but if he -can- win, then depending Doomsday ill give him some wins. The Dos version for example. He fought a version of Superman that on average wasent stronger than Marvel top tier at the time. And who died first? Doomsday did.

Doomsday Rex its another. He knows fear and doubt. That makes him less impressive.

The hunter prey on the other hand (for me, means my opinion) will likely take it after a -prolonged- fight. Altho THAT Superman was stronger than the late fight, he wasent -that- much stronger. That Doomsday however broke and twisted around Superman`s arm indicating a superior strenght.

Wont make comments about the Gog version, didnt read it all.

The one version that definatly, without any doubt and without even taking long at all, will clean the god`s clock its the "Wars" version.

In all those im using immortal Herc btw.

"Immortal Herc or not, at one point he'll reach a limit right? Or is his strength limitless like Hulk's?"

Supossly yes. He does have one. Extremely high.

Doomsday have infinite strenght type, tho?

Herc never failed when having his full strenght to lift or budge anything he wanted.

And his lower showing in that department its higher than some feats done by guys like Thing and co. He always was written as real high.

Is it a who can win? I was under the impression it's a who wins more...That said, I agree Herc wins a few, but then it's all doomsday, even if it's DOS Doomsday.

Doomsday Rex afaik wasn't the real Doomsday. Might be wrong though.

The Gog version is a real monster. You don't wanna get into that no

Nope, doomsday doesn't have infinite strength, but there's a constant overlapping of resistance to injury and such. After Herc reaches his strength limit, Doomsday will have evolved beyond it and therefore be beyond harm. His methods of attack will have also evolved to the point of overpowering Herc.

olympian
Doom Rex was the real deal. Just wussified after being "killed" by Imperex.

"Nope, doomsday doesn't have infinite strength, but there's a constant overlapping of resistance to injury and such. "

Again depends. Dos Doomsday got hurt by Superman when the fight was on its climax and had also bones broken. Immortal Herc afaik never got tired in a tussle before. Hes going to last more than Kal under the same conditions.

Out of that and the moment he starts to reach Hunter Prey-to- Wars level he takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.