Joker vs. Carnage (in damage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Okay, obviously if we put these two up against each other directly, Carnage would win. But for this it's different.

We drop both of them off in a Los Angeles in parallel realities. Neither world has superheroes to stop them. We come back in a month and check in. Which LA would have suffered the worst? J-LA or C-LA?

thesilverspider
new york was pretty fu*ked up by carnage and the city has hero's so imagine a city without.

I will give this to joker he will be in organize crime and taking over so i'm still not sure.

Crease
Depending on what part of LA, Joker might not make it out alive...Carnage's LA would easily be worse off.

NoFate007
See, Carnage I don't think is smart enough to do it the right way. Carnage would be too faithful in his abilities, and go for some massive kill-spree. Granted, he'd murder TONS of people, but I don't think he could win out against the army or something if they saw this alien as a threat.

Joker, on the other hand is smart. Yes, he's insane, but he's proven time and time again that he's brilliant. Joker would be able to successfully create gangs, sabotage water supplies, infect people with his toxin and so forth, without being discovered - after all, there's no Batman, and he's the one that always finds him out.

Joker, easily, tops Carnage on this level.

Scoobless
someone would probably shoot the Joker.... Carnage would murder hundreds of thousands of people

Crease
Originally posted by NoFate007
See, Carnage I don't think is smart enough to do it the right way. Carnage would be too faithful in his abilities, and go for some massive kill-spree. Granted, he'd murder TONS of people, but I don't think he could win out against the army or something if they saw this alien as a threat.

Joker, on the other hand is smart. Yes, he's insane, but he's proven time and time again that he's brilliant. Joker would be able to successfully create gangs, sabotage water supplies, infect people with his toxin and so forth, without being discovered - after all, there's no Batman, and he's the one that always finds him out.

Joker, easily, tops Carnage on this level.

True...I replied before giving it that much thought.

So yeah, if Joker makes it out of Watts, or one of various other neighborhoods, it probably play out as you descibed.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Scoobless
someone would probably shoot the Joker.... Carnage would murder hundreds of thousands of people

Dark Urizen
Are we talking about the same Joker that stole MXY's powers and basically remade the Universe in his image? Because it's my opinion that he'd likely do a lot more damage than Carnage,and unlike Carnage, he wouldn't get killed.

Superherovandal
J-LA because he makes a Joker gas that infects the whole city and sets it on LA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.