Superman vs Gladitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
please can someone answer this for me cuz this forum is getting me confused. 1 min people say gladitor will kick his a** then people say supes wins. somebody help me!

kgkg
no PIS/CIS
Gladiator will kick his a**

Dark Urizen
Been done about a million times. USe the damn search feature.

kgkg
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Been done about a million times. USe the damn search feature. yep

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by kgkg
yep

We agree on something icon5

ALERT THE FREEKIN MEDIA!!!!!!

laughing out loud

Crease
At this point most vs battles have been done...The only thing that dictates whether or not people answer it or not is who posts it. In addition, there does lie the possibility that someone new would have a different spin on the fight.

That said, no PIS, Glads kicks his @$$.

cybermaster
Been done about a million times. USe the damn search feature. hell yah. and my answer is gladiator of course

golem370
PIS? and CIS?

BobbyD
I'm no expert on Galds, but this to me is as about a close to a draw in comicdom as you can get for Supes.

And the winner of this outcome really comes down to Glads' confidence level more than anything. If it's up, he wins. If it's down, he loses. So-so, draw.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Crease
At this point most vs battles have been done...The only thing that dictates whether or not people answer it or not is who posts it. In addition, there does lie the possibility that someone new would have a different spin on the fight.

That said, no PIS, Glads kicks his @$$.

By no means did i say if it's been done don't do it. Just continue the discussions in the already existing thread/threads.

cybermaster
as long theres no fighting or nothing like and people are enjoying the thread there should be no big deal having this. unless its been done many many times. im not sure how many. ive seen it once before

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by cybermaster
as long theres no fighting or nothing like and people are enjoying the thread there should be no big deal having this. unless its been done many many times. im not sure how many. ive seen it once before

It's been done dozens of times. Trust me. In one form or another.

cybermaster
It's been done dozens of times. Trust me. In one form or another. i believe that cause those 2 have alot in common and im sure many people make a thread of those 2

Dark Urizen
i believe that cause those 2 have alot in common and im sure many people make a thread of those 2

Yes, when it could all be done in one single thread.

cybermaster
Yes, when it could all be done in one single thread. its probably newbies that put threads that have done before and they dont check if its been done or not. im not a newbie i just changed my name. ive been here for awhile

Dark Urizen
its probably newbies that put threads that have done before and they dont check if its been done or not. im not a newbie i just changed my name. ive been here for awhile

All the more reason people should encourage newbs to use the goddamn search feature.

cybermaster
All the more reason people should encourage newbs to use the goddamn search feature. big time

Dark Urizen
big time

laughing out loud and a few posts ago you were telling me to get off his case

cybermaster
laughing out loud and a few posts ago you were telling me to get off his case i meant i was agreeng with u that it stupid to put one to may post. but if people are having a good time with it then i dont thing there a big deal.

Dark Urizen
i meant i was agreeng with u that it stupid to put one to may post. but if people are having a good time with it then i dont thing there a big deal.

sure stick out tongue

cybermaster
sure stick out tongue put your specs on dude and scroll up

Dark Urizen
put your specs on dude and scroll up

"as long theres no fighting or nothing like and people are enjoying the thread there should be no big deal having this"

"i meant i was agreeng with u that it stupid to put one to may post."

Slight contradiction wink
But i see what you're saying. And i disagree with it stick out tongue

cybermaster
"as long theres no fighting or nothing like and people are enjoying the thread there should be no big deal having this"

"i meant i was agreeng with u that it stupid to put one to may post."

Slight contradiction wink
But i see what you're saying. And i disagree with it stick out tongue

you will see many time people put i was agreeng with u. and you disagree with it ? well thats your opinion now

guy222
supes

spidey-dude
glad

EkinEku
SSJ Goku

EkinEku
I didn't know much about this guy gladiator I've never been a big marvel fan, But I just read up on him and if what i've read is true he would emasculate superman.

Bouboumaster
I HATE he Boy Scout, but Superman would win.

quanchi112
Superman wins.

MattDay
it comes down to supermans ability to keep pushing himself... if he keeps coming at glads, he'll waver and lose confidence... it's all around that, who'd crack first? super ftw

horrorwolf
Superman - more experience vs higher tiers, as well as feats.

lft4ded
(attempted to delete when I realized there was a 10-pager further down.)

Horrificus
This is a tough one.

Gladitor is almost as tough as Gladiator! laughing out loud

Larceny
Superman

rico777
Superman =/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.