end of Evangellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
I just got into the serice and i found out about the movie is it good hwat its like can anyone please tell me about this moive. Because i want to k now if its worth buying

b-dan
i just found out Manga made it there the creators of one of my fave animes X

Zen2nd
The End of Evangelion was made because fans of the show were disappointed with the end of the series so the producers decided to give the creators a bigger budget to make a different ending with more explosions and action scenes and so on. Thus The End of Evnagelion was made.

id369
From what I have read, and make sense.

Is that the ending in the series was not the true ending, it was soppose to be continued, and it did with End of Evangelion, I recomend you watch it.

b-dan
im trying to look for it

b-dan
well i finally got the movie last night and all i can say is that is amazing i loveed every minute of this i advise all of you who are fans of the show and havent seen the movie to go out and buy it now

sailormoon
Does this show have anything to do with Neon Genesis Evangelion?

b-dan
the show is neon genises

I was debating as to weather to buy it I guess I will have since now my curiosity is growing to see what the Actual ending is supposed to be

DarkDethbringer
It was ok, I kinda liked it but the neding was kinda sad, an dteh whoel selficious concept of it brought it down

b-dan
its a cool movie i hate Sinji even after i saw this movie i hate him even more

sailormoon
Originally posted by b-dan
the show is neon genises

Why do people keep saying it like it's a separate show then?

Hit_and_Miss
Basically No one understood what happened in the end of the anime... So they remade the end... You ignore the last 2 eps and the movie replaces those.... Thou its still not clear as to what he did with the world...

Its just one of those ambiguous endings... Like so many shows the original point of the show is overlooked and there never is "Real" ending...
I would say Half the anime I've seen falls into the ambiguous ending category...

sailormoon
Oh, well then I should watch the movie after I finish the series! Is the movie better than the original ending?

Hit_and_Miss
its a little more clear as to what the series was about, But you still don't know what exactly happens...

big gay kirk
Not that ambiguous an ending, surely.... read the book of Genesis.... the one in the bible, that is.... End of Evangelion is worth watching... personally, i always place it between the last two episodes of the series, unless I want a quick fix, when I watch Death and Rebirth instead....

b-dan
man look at this http://eva.trivialbeing.net/ i made a thread about it in sci-fi they are making the live action movie and Weta Workshop is doing specail effects

b-dan
I love Gendo Ikari

loner hill
this is my favorite anime movie! its worth buying!

kind of going off topic but i liked how there wasn't a last ultimate bad guy in the end like in most animes? (in the series)

b-dan
ya you are rite there the closest they ever got to a ultimate bad guy was Kaworu tho. I can wait for the real movie to come out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.