galactus vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
you think superman can destroy galactus ? lets hear your answer

cybermaster
superman would have a hassel doing that to him cause superman can only fly out into space for a short period of time.

Zahit
galactus eats superman.

jgiant
How many supermen can take down galactus...

cybermaster
Originally posted by jgiant
How many supermen can take down galactus... i only put 1 superman on this thread

Eternity
A hundred thousand supermen would find it hard to take down galactus as he could just drain out all the energy in them

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by cybermaster
superman would have a hassel doing that to him cause superman can only fly out into space for a short period of time.

Not really, he can hold his breath for days.

cybermaster
Originally posted by Eternity
A hundred thousand supermen would find it hard to take down galactus as he could just drain out all the energy in them

probably

Lucid Lui
Galactus uses Supes as a toothpick...

dman2008
Originally posted by cybermaster

Um ... No

Superman can breath in space he does not need to hold his breath or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
On the forum?
No.
In a comic?
He'd defeat Galactus in a plot, just like he did Imperiex and just like everyone else that faces Galactus.

DrDoom101
Superman is to Galactus as a piece of sand is to use; therefore, Superman flies to Galactus's eyes punching him from 1,000,000,000 miles away and Big G goes down

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Superman is to Galactus as a piece of sand is to use; therefore, Superman flies to Galactus's eyes punching him from 1,000,000,000 miles away and Big G goes down lol... Man, you must live near some hardcore sand.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
lol... Man, you must live near some hardcore sand.

Try having sand thrown in ur eyes

Tha C-Master
Galactus for the win...

brainchild81
Supes has the energy yanked right out of him and dies.Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Not really, he can hold his breath for days. I never knew that. Got proof?

Tron
I'm not sure how long the current Supes can hold breathe for, but O.G. Supes could hold his breath almost indefinitely (well, when they weren't being inconsistent about it).

Anyway, Galactus swats Supes away like a mosquito.

LethalFemme
eek! A MOD!.................... angel

Tron
Ummmm, okay... huh confused

brainchild81
Originally posted by Tron
I'm not sure how long the current Supes can hold breathe for, but O.G. Supes could hold his breath almost indefinitely (well, when they weren't being inconsistent about it).

Thanx Tron. Now I know.....

kgkg
Originally posted by brainchild81
Thanx Tron. Now I know..... eek!

roughrider
Superman needs help here - don't take on Galactus alone, unless you are The Spectre or Mephisto, at least.

Mider
Nah Galactus beat Mephesto in his own realm he strated absorbing it even Agemmoto or whoever that guy is who helps Dr Strange but Spectre yeah Spectre practically ownes DC sept for the heavy hitters like Lucifer Morningstar and Micheal and Saint Of Sinners i think could take him also anti-monitor and maybe Gog, i mean Gog killed how many supermans?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by brainchild81
Thanx Tron. Now I know.....

And knowing is half the battle!

Psycho Ninja
Wha >>??<<

Tron
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And knowing is half the battle!

G.I. Joeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

cybermaster
Originally posted by LethalFemme
eek! A MOD!.................... angel nice **** ! big grin

cybermaster
Originally posted by LethalFemme
eek! A MOD!.................... angel nice titties ! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.