Wolverine body parts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Crab
Discuss any part of his body. How does this man bend his wrist, when his claws are out ?

Can he really regenerate from a single cell organism. Since he can regenerate, is it true that his penis skin grew back from his penis ?

Why is he so short if he got an healing factor. How can he grow if he has an skeleton like that.

Why does he smell if he has healing factor.

Why is the claws longer than his feet.

How can he move so fast with all that weight

The Crab
can Wolverine get an std or aids ?

pr1983
i think theres a logan thread already... but anyway...

its only his bones that are plated with adamantium, not his ligaments, so he can bend wrists, ankles, fingers...

regenerate from a single cell? no...

hes short cos being short is not a disease... stick out tongue

the claws retract into his forearms, so theyre as long as those parts of his arms...

he moves as fast as he does because of his animal like stature and abilities...

The Crab
Originally posted by pr1983
i think theres a logan thread already... but anyway...

its only his bones that are plated with adamantium, not his ligaments, so he can bend wrists, ankles, fingers...

regenerate from a single cell? no...

hes short cos being short is not a disease... stick out tongue

the claws retract into his forearms, so theyre as long as those parts of his arms...

he moves as fast as he does because of his animal like stature and abilities...

eek!

can What hits can Wolverine take. A full hulk hit, full blast from cyclops, a wendigo body slam ?

pr1983
hulk and cyclops, yes, but he wouldnt be walking afterwards... he'd almost be dead...

dunno enough about wendigo to judge... erm

wsg
Wendigo is a yes.... have a comic! stick out tongue

crimsonphoenix
we can talk about ANY body part.......................... i have one body part already in mind smile

cheekwg
hi crimsonphoenix
i know what u mean...hehehehe drools...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by pr1983
hulk and cyclops, yes, but he wouldnt be walking afterwards... he'd almost be dead...

dunno enough about wendigo to judge... erm

un true wolverine has taken many hits from hulk and wendigo and has taken full on hits from cyclopes befor also and been fine

Disturbance
Why is it always about his penis skin?!! Jeez, there's millions of people in the world uncircumcised, and it's no big deal. It's just these yanks who think it's dirty or weird otherwise.

wsg
EWWWW!!! Gross guys! disgust

rouge24
Originally posted by wsg
EWWWW!!! Gross guys! disgust

agreed

crimsonphoenix
i wasnt thinking about if he was uncircumcised or not.... i was just thinking about ......ummmmmm... i cant really discuss it on here smile

Disappear
Discuss any part of his body. How does this man bend his wrist, when his claws are out ?
- the claws are either inside his forearms, or hooked at the knuckles and outside his body entirely. he's only ever able to move them from position a to b, or b to a, when his wrist is straight. at either a or b, the wrist is able to move normally.

Can he really regenerate from a single cell organism. Since he can regenerate, is it true that his penis skin grew back from his penis ?
- with the aid of alien technology, he grew back from a drop of blood. nobody knows about his dick skin, and i doubt it'll ever get mentioned. i'll assume that his body didn't have a healing factor when he was circumsized (normally very young,) if he did at all.

Why is he so short if he got an healing factor. How can he grow if he has an skeleton like that.
- he's just naturally short. he was at his full, mature height of 5'3" when the skeleton was laced with adamantium, so it's not impeding his growth, though it does leave certain questions about bone marrow and blood cells unanswered.

Why does he smell if he has healing factor.
- his enhanced senses are part of his feral mutation, of which the healing factor is another part. why wouldn't he be able to smell?

Why is the claws longer than his feet.
- legitimately, they shouldn't be, as your foot is often the same length as your forearm. chock it up to artistic rendering.

How can he move so fast with all that weight
- practice and enhanced muscles.

Myth
Wolverine can grow back from a drop of blood? Thats not really healing. Thats regenerating completely.

Disappear
"with the aid of alien technology" is the key part of that sentence. a drop of his blood fell on some alien crystal, which supercharged his healing powers exponentially beyond their limitations, and regenerated him mind and body. it was a plot point far more than an act of his genetics at work.

botcherby
His hair! how does it stand up like it does? unmentioned hair gel?

Disappear
lack of hygiene for hold, odd static cling for shaping.

wolverine8888
hello..........................

this had to hurt

The Crab
Right in the nads. How big is Wolverines penis by the way and does his skin make it longer. My boy wolverine has to be equiped to make my girl jean "Happy"

spiderboy5
wat an idiot...... stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by wolverine8888
un true wolverine has taken many hits from hulk and wendigo and has taken full on hits from cyclopes befor also and been fine

when has he taken a full hit from cyclops and been fine?

botcherby
considering cyclops' full blast can wipe out mountains I doubt wolverine would be instantly fine....

granted wolverine would need some recovery time... wolverine8888 have you got any scans? please don't give me issue numbers cos' I'm poor.

cheekwg
in ultimate wolverine vs hulk,hulk rips wolvie into 2...but i dunno what happens next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.