Is there a Female out there that can Tame the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Is there a Female out there that can Tame

well is there will he find his match, and will it be the right person for him to 'hulk out with' yes pun intendid.

DarkCrawler
Betty Ross...

HigH ScholaR
BESIDES BETTY ROSS

GalacticStorm
Jean Grey eek!

Bushwacker
The Enchantress

Ultimate Hulk43
Betty Ross eek! laughing,she's the only person who can tame the Hulk.

Mindship
"tame the hulk"?? well, how, exactly, lest my imagination get the best of me. I once read about a female lion tamer (long time ago) who had a "special technique" for "taming" her big cats.

Hulk_Power
I don't think any other girl can tame him besides Betty. I don't think he has the guts to smash pussy but he sure as hell won't listen to any other girl other than Betty.

long pig
Umar.

Scoobless
Hulkling

Tron
Grace Jones.no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Bushwacker
The Enchantress

I was going to say that.

roughrider
Apparently, Dormannu's sister - exhausted him out! laughing out loud

Thorin
what about she-hulk, just imagine those two running wildy in the open green field destroying every cow they come across together
thats amore no. laughing out loud

roughrider
High Scholar - isn't your signature and Hulk Power's a little too alike? One of you should change up. Who has senority? wink

Zahit
Jenna Jameson

stormfront13
dazzler was able to tame him

NoFate007
Originally posted by Tron
Grace Jones.no expression

Haha. Hulk vs May Day.

King_Mungi
Aurora, light powers GO!
Purple Girl- Purple Man's daughter
Murmur- She can control you by touching you

BlaqChaos
Mayby Spider-woman can do it if she threw enough of her pheromones at him.

Disappear
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hulkling

Originally posted by H. S. 6
I was going to say that.

all quotes post.

Arahan
yeah right laughing

Tron
Originally posted by Thorin
what about she-hulk, just imagine those two running wildy in the open green field destroying every cow they come across together
thats amore no. laughing out loud

That's great, if you're into incest.no expression

klintypooh
Originally posted by Mindship
"tame the hulk"?? well, how, exactly, lest my imagination get the best of me. I once read about a female lion tamer (long time ago) who had a "special technique" for "taming" her big cats.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you've been reading bestiality fanfic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.