Public Transportation - rip off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dordaness
If your from england youll notice th ebuse prices are now stupidly high! please sign this petition which shall be forwarded to Arriva http://www.petitiononline.com/Arriva/petition.html Even if you dont live in england please sign it to be nice!! big grin discuss transport here too :P

Dordaness
I signed it, its a good job too damn rip offs.

ladygrim
i dont use it big grin

Dordaness

ladygrim

Capt_Fantastic
I use public transportation all the time. It's really the only way to get around.

Dordaness
i know thats why im trying to ge tpeople to sign this petition already got lots of people to email arriva all we get is automated responses sad

Storm
How about 1079 euro, covering a distance of 47 km over a period of one year, for a rail card for students between 18 and 25 years? I also need a seperate season ticket to use the subway, tram and bus in Brussels. That' s another 255 euro. Luckily, the first 800 students who presented themselves got it at 25 euro.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Dordaness
omg thats ridiculous :O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.