Blink vs Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Interesting Match

Dark Urizen
No, it's really not erm
Instant death actually.

golem370
How?

StyleTime
NO argument exists for Blob doing anything even remotely like winning aginst Blink.

golem370
But how would she win?

Dark Urizen
She'd win in the same way she'd win against Spiderman, Thor, and every other goddamn thread that's popped up concerning Blink recently.
Check those threads, read what Xmarksthespot and i have posted, and you'll know how she beats him.

PS: nice trick changing the thread title. For those wondering, it was initially Blink vs. Blob

long pig
AM has no internal organs to pull out. He's all steel/iron yada yada.

In fact, he could become the energy blink uses to port.

Am busts her ass 10/10, he's so far out of her league is isn't funny.

StyleTime
Wow.....He changed the thread title at the last minute.

Nice.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by long pig
AM has no internal organs to pull out. He's all steel/iron yada yada.

In fact, he could become the energy blink uses to port.

Am busts her ass 10/10, he's so far out of her league is isn't funny.

If he doesn't absorb the energy, she can teleport him into space. She can teleport him into a piece of glass, then throw a rock at him, etc. etc.

If he DOES absorb her energy and become like it, what's stopping her from using him/it?

long pig
And...teleporting him into a peice of glass would do...what?

And....into space would do...what?

He can make it back by becoming sunlight and blitzing ol' blinky.

Because he has more control over it when he absorbs it.
Like he had more control over mjolnir energies when he absorbed it. He had more control over his power cosmic body when he absorbed Surfer's blast.

Blink gets MURDERED here.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
If he doesn't absorb the energy, she can teleport him into space. She can teleport him into a piece of glass, then throw a rock at him, etc. etc.

If he DOES absorb her energy and become like it, what's stopping her from using him/it?

He is fine in outer space. Also if he telports him into a piece of glass so what its not like he is goign to become a peice of glass. He has concious control of what he absorbs other wise he would be air all the time or dirt cause its is constantly rubbing againts him or any number of elements that an object within the earth's atmosphere is.

Thor couldn't control Absorbing man when he took the hammer's properties, so it looks like he become his own entity.

long pig
AM can do so much if he would just friggin read a damned book FFS!

Dark Urizen
And...teleporting him into a peice of glass would do...what?

And....into space would do...what?

He can make it back by becoming sunlight and blitzing ol' blinky.

Because he has more control over it when he absorbs it.
Like he had more control over mjolnir energies when he absorbed it. He had more control over his power cosmic body when he absorbed Surfer's blast.

Blink gets MURDERED here.

Hmmm.....see, i'm used to him being depicted as a moron that has little control over his abilities. But taking out CIS i can see what you mean. Though i'm not sure if he can turn to light.

Also, Blink's powers allow her to manipulate the energy she uses to "blink" people around. Are you saying if he turned into magnetic waves he'd have better control over himself than Magneto would have over him?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Warmonger
He is fine in outer space. Also if he telports him into a piece of glass so what its not like he is goign to become a peice of glass. He has concious control of what he absorbs other wise he would be air all the time or dirt cause its is constantly rubbing againts him or any number of elements that an object within the earth's atmosphere is.

Thor couldn't control Absorbing man when he took the hammer's properties, so it looks like he become his own entity.

Again, i'm used to him notbeing very "in control" of his powers, for example when he became an island if i remember correctly.

Khellendros
Molecular dispersion, b*tches. Won't kill him for good, but it'll stop him for a while.

Warmonger
Would blink be able to do this? He can turn into gases and energy so that means he can handle being dispersed.

Khellendros
Yeah. She's done it in her Age of Apocalypse appearances, both to enemies and inanimate objects. She can just teleport him to pieces and send those pieces to different places outside of the atmosphere.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah. She's done it in her Age of Apocalypse appearances, both to enemies and inanimate objects. She can just teleport him to pieces and send those pieces to different places outside of the atmosphere.

She's done that in exiles as well.

Warmonger
Uh has she done this on a moleular level? I know that she cna telport peices of things to different places but can she disprupt his entire molecular structure all at once? cause if she tries to dissasemble him he can just use the elements around him to reform.

Blink basically has no real way to beat him.

Or simply turn the part of him that is in control to photons and come back easily.

long pig
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Hmmm.....see, i'm used to him being depicted as a moron that has little control over his abilities. But taking out CIS i can see what you mean. Though i'm not sure if he can turn to light.

Also, Blink's powers allow her to manipulate the energy she uses to "blink" people around. Are you saying if he turned into magnetic waves he'd have better control over himself than Magneto would have over him?
He can and has turned into light, just by being out in the sunshine. He turned into Quasar's quantam energy and took control of it. Yes, if he turned into magnetic energy, he'd have more control.

He could simply turn into light here and blitz her. She can't win this, partly because her tricks aren't effective on someone like AM.

Dark Urizen
He can and has turned into light, just by being out in the sunshine. He turned into Quasar's quantam energy and took control of it. Yes, if he turned into magnetic energy, he'd have more control.

He could simply turn into light here and blitz her. She can't win this, partly because her tricks aren't effective on someone like AM.

Cool. Sounds like he's just the guy to take Blink out thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.