Youre own foundation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
If you were to have youre own foundation about anything that can help problems in society, wut would it be helping and why?

I would make a foundation of poverty in south america. Ive been down there and i seen alot of homeless people in the street begging for money and poverty neighbor hoods. I would make a foundation to help these people with that and to give them supplies for them to have something to live with.

KharmaDog
I would make a foundation that would endeavour to arrest and condemn those who commit the act of plagiarism.wink

But in truth the causes I am currently involved with are environmental ones and crohns disease along with a few others so probably something along those lines.

-hh-
laughing @ KharmaDog, jacopex got owned again
--------------------------------------------------------------------
we all want to do something...but are we going to?

regardless of that question

i would make a foundation which improves modern medicine thumb up

Laurie
I'd donate to both of your causes, whilst campaigning against animal cruelty worldwide...

Laurie
Yours too hh

JacopeX
Originally posted by -hh-
laughing @ KharmaDog, jacopex got owned again
--------------------------------------------------------------------
we all want to do something...but are we going to?

regardless of that question

i would make a foundation which improves modern medicine thumb up

Jacope X: never owned...;.please get back to topic and no matter wut you say, its crap....

Victor Von Doom
I would start a foundation that exerted pressure on the food industries, to revive much-missed products.

The crisps, Ringos; the white chocolate skulls with red sauce inside; flying saucers.

There are others.

RedAlertv2
My foundation would be entirely dedicated to getting JacopeX a 3rd grade education

KharmaDog
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
My foundation would be entirely dedicated to getting JacopeX a 3rd grade education

Letting him skip a few grades aren't ya?

-hh-
My foundation would be entirely dedicated to getting JacopeX a 3rd grade education laughing laughing Originally posted by KharmaDog
Letting him skip a few grades aren't ya? laughing laughing laughing

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Letting him skip a few grades aren't ya?

Nobody wants to donate money to put a dumbass through preschool

KharmaDog
Nobody wants to donate money to put a dumbass through preschool

And yet you want to put a dumbass through grade three. I see we have a major disagreement brewing here.

Deano
id kill kharmadog. then the world will be a much better place. no poverty or crime, only peace. big grin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
id kill kharmadog. then the world will be a much better place. no poverty or crime, only peace. big grin

Pretty pathetic response, I didn't know that I made your life so miserable that you would endorse killing me. That kinda leaves a warm space in my heart.

By the way, I'd watch with the killing talk. That's a ban just waiting to happen.

Alpha Centauri
I would do a similar thing to VVD except with TV shows.

Ghostwriter/world, Knightmare etc.

-AC

Darth_Amidala
I would press for more studies on Pierre-Robin Syndrome/Sequence. You have no idea how hard it is to be born without a pallet or lower jaw, and not much has been done for it, because it is so rare.
Maybe I could send my health report to George W. Bush to try and make him aware of it, of course he would probably just stare at it.

JacopeX
id kill kharmadog. then the world will be a much better place. no poverty or crime, only peace. big grin yes Or jackasses

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JacopeX
yes Or jackasses

Awe. Jacopex has found a friend and ally, a lying plagiarist and a dellusional paranoid. What a cute couple you make.

JacopeX
Awe. Jacopex has found a friend and ally, a lying plagiarist and a dellusional paranoid. What a cute couple you make.

:claps slow:: wow, wut an insult, ow that hurt my feelings....boo hoo....NOT!!!

Yo Kharama why you wanna beef with me anyway?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
The crisps, Ringos; the white chocolate skulls with red sauce inside; flying saucers.

This is what will make the world a better place! I mean, what the hell where the people who decided to discontinue flying saucers thinking about? Those things were, alternately, crispy, chewy, fizzy and ultimately pleasurable - in short, the perfect pocket-money candy!

You're right about there being others though...How about Pickled Onion Monster Munch? Is that around any more? Huh? Wham Bars? They were deliciously terrible! They'd make your teeth rot and have enough E number to create the perfect little party in your head...Now, they've all gone...like tears...in rain.

As for my foundation, it would be something akin to developing a ratio for what is the perfect combination of **** to ass...

'The Ass Perfect & Incredible **** Foundation'...

aka 'TAP-IT', for short...

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

You're right about there being others though...How about Pickled Onion Monster Munch? Is that around any more? Huh? Wham Bars? They were deliciously terrible!

Pickled Onion M M are still around.

I'm not sure about Wham Bars.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ahh, it's been moons since I was back in Blighty...I thought they would have vanished...

Victor Von Doom
No way, they're a staple of every messy child's diet, along with Wotsits.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, man...I miss 'Wotsits'! Recently, I've had to pledge alligence to 'Sweet Maui Onion' oven-baked potato chips. They're the bomb...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, man...I miss 'Wotsits'! Recently, I've had to pledge alligence to 'Sweet Maui Onion' oven-baked potato chips. They're the bomb...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Onomatopoeia was not necessary. I did get the implication.

Deano
Pretty pathetic response, I didn't know that I made your life so miserable that you would endorse killing me. That kinda leaves a warm space in my heart.

By the way, I'd watch with the killing talk. That's a ban just waiting to happen.

nah i wont get banned at all. nice try smile

Deano

when u gonna find some friends? cool

silver_tears
Most things I am most interested in are already foundations.

I'd donate to alot of them. For example the Make a Wish Foundation, or the SickKids Foundation at The Hosital for Sick Children in downtown Toronto.
Then I'd donate to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, which I strongly believe in.
Then I'd donate to the Canadian Diabetes Foundation, because I honestly believe it can be cured in the next 10-20 years with enough support.
Then I'd donate to the WWF, the world wildlife fund, and Green Peace, because I believe in conservation.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Onomatopoeia was not necessary. I did get the implication.

You mean the bomb didn't need to "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" to be a bomb? Woah, we're in the silent falling trees territory here...So spiritual.

JacopeX
when u gonna find some friends? cool He says he dosent need any

KharmaDog
when u gonna find some friends? cool

Deano, I would hazard to guess that I am probably more well liked (or at least more well respected) than your paranoid, conspiracey whining self here at KMC, so I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Originally posted by JacopeX
He says he dosent need any

Although I don't remember saying that, I do think it's wonderful that you yourself have found some security in having a friend in Deano as your oft-spastic comments leave you shivering out in the cold of the KMC playground all by yourself. His talk of the illuminati and lizard people should keep you entertained well into the evening.

crazylozer
Maybe a medical centre for underpriviliged families who can't afford healthcare.

Or maybe try to make the 'Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good, and Want to Learn How To Do Other Things Good Too' a reality. It's important for kids to know that's there more to life than being really really good-looking. wink

(Forgive me, Ben Stiller marathon last night)

Bardock42
I would start a foundation that would contain the Years of Chaos after the fall of the great empire. I'd probably start two of them one at the end of the universe the other somewhere where no one can find it...on one of them I'd mostly put Psychohistorians and on the other other kind of scientists.

You have fun figuring that one out, you bunch opf un-knowledgable yahoos.

crazylozer
Asimov? Two foundations? With us being on only one planet, our 'Years of Chaos' would probably wipe out everything known to us...

JacopeX
Deano, I would hazard to guess that I am probably more well liked (or at least more well respected) than your paranoid, conspiracey whining self here at KMC, so I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Although I don't remember saying that, I do think it's wonderful that you yourself have found some security in having a friend in Deano as your oft-spastic comments leave you shivering out in the cold of the KMC playground all by yourself. His talk of the illuminati and lizard people should keep you entertained well into the evening.

ooookey....

Bardock42
Originally posted by crazylozer
Asimov? Two foundations? With us being on only one planet, our 'Years of Chaos' would probably wipe out everything known to us...

You, sir, are "the MAN". Yes indeed. Dammit, why is our planet soo small.

JacopeX
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.