Plastic Man Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Their making a Plastic Man movie which would probably be in theatres late 2006 or 2007

Bushwacker
I'd watch it if they spend money on the special effects and a good script.

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

NoFate007
...You're not serious are you? Make a film out of one of the gayest looking guys out there?

Meanwhile we wait for, oh, I don't know, IRON MAN?

DigiMark007
Actually, the Wachowski brothers (of Matrix film fame) had a script for a Plastic Man movie (they're big comic fans). They couldn't get a studio to buy into it though (this was before the super-hero movie boom) and they ended up making the Matrix films.

...not making this up...they actually wanted it to happen. The finale was a giant fight sequence where PM was fighting another guy who had turned to plastic in a factory that was (through some unexplained process) becoming pastic around them as well.

In any case, it could be wicked funny. I look forward to it if it actually happens.

Inspectah Deck
I wanted PM to fight another hero

redcaped
Stan Lee stole it for good. No way this plastic make it. Mr. Fantastic is not actually "plastic" so is him.

Inspectah Deck
dontgetit

roughrider
If the Wachowski's do it, we can look forward to Keanu Reeves as Plas ('shudder')

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by redcaped
Stan Lee stole it for good. No way this plastic make it. Mr. Fantastic is not actually "plastic" so is him.

WTF? What the f**k?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Their making a Plastic Man movie which would probably be in theatres late 2006 or 2007

Move over the mask!!!

Jade Chihuahua
That movie would be great!! Although the special effects would have to be perfect for it to work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.