Spiderman-Toxin Vs. Carnage-Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
I think its a coin flip..what do u think?

Dizzle
I'm gonna say Carnage and Venom, solely because Toxin's pretty inexperienced. Eventually, I think he'll be able to take out both pretty easily. Which for this fight, is a good thing, because Spiderman can't do ANYTHING to Carnage or Venom...

Tha C-Master
Toxin own's both alone doesn't he? Spiderman SHOULD be able to sit and watch...

Dizzle
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

Has he? I remember he beat Carnage, but seeing how Spiderman's dead in a second or two, I didn't think he was really good enough to take both at the same time yet... Oh well, Toxin kills both, I guess.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

one on one i think toxin can take out venom and carnage, but at the same time probally not. toxin would probally would need spiderman's wits to defeat them both.

DigiMark007
Spidey wouldn't be an easy kill, but he definitely couldn't win against either of them. Not sure what Toxin can do. If he can win while Spidey buys time, team good has a chance. My gut says team evil wins though.

Tha C-Master
HE beat them in his first appearance rather easily...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.