It's about time.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
This thread is dedicated to things that have yet to be invented or mass marketed that any of us think is long overdue.

For example, after spending the last 15-20 minutes sweating like a bull in heat, I think it's about time that someone markets a shovel for taller people. I got over a foot of snow coming tonight and my little shivel is not up to the job.

Anyone else have anything else they think needs to be out there?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KharmaDog
This thread is dedicated to things that have yet to be invented or mass marketed that any of us think is long overdue.

For example, after spending the last 15-20 minutes sweating like a bull in heat, I think it's about time that someone markets a shovel for taller people. I got over a foot of snow coming tonight and my little shivel is not up to the job.

Anyone else have anything else they think needs to be out there?

How tall are you?

Alpha Centauri
I think I may have seen shovels with extendable handles.

-Ac

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
How tall are you?

6'9

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

I think I may have seen shovels with extendable handles.

I'd love to know where to get something like that.

BackFire
Zombie n' a box!

debbiejo
Things for short people.....And christmas lights for cars...

Victor Von Doom
6'9

Seriously?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Seriously?

Yep, we grow big here in the north.

Topic folks, Topic.

debbiejo
Tree people. eek!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by debbiejo
Tree people. eek!

While I doubt I can be as on topic as this, what about...

Hmm.

One to mull over I think.

GCG
6'9

disgust You're not trying to squeeze an inch on us are you ?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by GCG
disgust You're not trying to squeeze an inch on us are you ?

That sounds painful.
While I doubt I can be as on topic as this, what about...

Hmm.

One to mull over I think.

Please do.

GCG
That sounds painful.

laughing out loud I was joking.

What if I said "I didnt know they stacked shit that high ! "

PVS
6'9

how about a john dear back hoe? eek!

*runs away* stick out tongue

KharmaDog
This has quickly turned into the 'Kharmadog as the butt of all jokes thread'.cry

Victor Von Doom
I suppose the obvious answer is environmentally friendly versions of existing products.

Capt_Fantastic
This has quickly turned into the 'Kharmadog as the butt of all jokes thread'.cry

Not at all. I was seriously curious. Now that you've answered the question, I can see why you would want a shovel made for guys that are as tall as you are.

For me, I'd have to say that I'd like a liquor that tastes good while still effecting you like regular vodka.

You know, like an alcoholic drink that tastes like Sprite, while still being 100 proof...no mixer required.

long pig
I don't know, life shouldn't be too easy. My dad used to say when life becomes too easy, it's indecipherable from death.

We've got it good enough, I'd say.
I'd prefer someone inventing something to help the people who're starving.

Food in pillform?

PVS
Originally posted by long pig
I don't know, life shouldn't be too easy. My dad used to say when life becomes too easy, it's indecipherable from death.

We've got it good enough, I'd say.
I'd prefer someone inventing something to help the people who're starving.

Food in pillform?

so you're saying that KD should not wish for more adequate tools for tall people, so he doesnt have to throw out his back every time it snows..............because people are starving?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
so you're saying that KD should not wish for more adequate tools for tall people, so he doesnt have to throw out his back every time it snows..............because people are starving?

So, are really tall people like Dachshunds?...they have back problems because there's so much back?

GCG
I suppose the obvious answer is environmentally friendly versions of existing products.

Finally the US has aknowledged the Kyoto protocol should be ratified.......after Katrina !

long pig
Originally posted by PVS
How does it feel to be so intelligent that you are capable of telling people what they mean?

I said we've got it good enough here. I'd prefer any new invention be aimed at helping people in need than people like myself.

Now, stop trolling. Go to a WTO protest or something.

PVS
Originally posted by long pig
How does it feel to be so intelligent that you are capable of telling people what they mean?

I said we've got it good enough here. I'd prefer any new invention be aimed at helping people in need than people like myself.

Now, stop trolling. Go to a WTO protest or something.

but to solve world hunger would take far different resources than the simple act of making a bigger shovel...

trolling? um...ok thx bye

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, are really tall people like Dachshunds?...they have back problems because there's so much back?

LOL, I would have to say that there is(proportionately speaking) the same amount of back for tall people as there is for short people.

Capt_Fantastic
LOL, I would have to say that there is(proportionately speaking) the same amount of back for tall people as there is for short people.

wink stick out tongue

FeceMan
A repo-gun.

You shoot shit with it and shot shit turns into an amount of money worth approximately what the item was worth.

Yeah, I invented that. In my mind.

FeceMan
Haha, double post AND double entendre.

Capt_Fantastic
touche

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'd like some god-damn idiot to invent a Gillette razor that is impossible to up-grade.

I'd also like 'Sunlight In Boxes' for the days that are too gray...

Other things? Hmm...

Rainbows that sing.
Teeth that are formidable, yet never suffer from aches or breaks. I'd call them 'Formidable Teeth'.
PMT/PMS Pills that negate the emotionally diabolical side of that particular week in a girl's calender. I'm not a girl.

Oh, and of course...A cure for common colds and hang-overs.

I'm waiting...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'd like some god-damn idiot to invent a Gillette razor that is impossible to up-grade.

That would be cool....

I'm tired of paying for expensive blades...

I promise I won't steal them...at the front counter !

Screw that!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I would if I could, but I can't.

I have yet to succumb to buying those new ones with the radar, or whatever inside...Have you?

Capt_Fantastic
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/computerselec/33aed4d03cb84010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd/2.html

botankus
Originally posted by PVS

Yeah, this is quite the interesting philosophy. I don't feel the need to breathe anymore because I should be dedicating my resources to solving the hunger crisis in Nambia.

And my family, since they are able to go to the grocery store on a regular basis, I'm going to tell them to stop speaking, breathing, and sleeping because there are more important problems in the world.

PVS
laughing out loud

and what the hell are you all doing on your computers!!??!!??
sitting on your asses wasting time at some forum while children starve.
COLDHEARTED BASTARDS!!!!!!! mad

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

That's getting quite ridiculous. How far can down can you cut a hair?

KharmaDog
That's getting quite ridiculous. How far can down can you cut a hair?

Uh oh, someone made a typo! wink Better watch it VVD, people are intensely watching you grammar at the moment.

PVS
LOLZ!!!! OMFG!!!!!1111111111!!!!111

VVD MADE A SPELLING ERROR!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!11111111!!!ONEONE11!!!!

wink

botankus
Uh oh, someone made a typo! wink Better watch it VVD, people are intensely watching you grammar at the moment.

Including people who strictly monitor those who forget to include the letter "r" in the word "your." wink

Victor Von Doom

Haha. Typos ain't no big deal.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Including people who strictly monitor those who forget to include the letter "r" in the word "your." wink Unfortunately I do that a bit along with leaving a word out.... confused

PVS
meh most of us do that. the important thing is that you recognise you're error,
rather than remain ignorant of the correct spellings.

yeah, i know. i meant to do that stick out tongue

anyway, wrong topic

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
Including people who strictly monitor those who forget to include the letter "r" in the word "your." wink

OUCH!! ME BURNED BAD! eek!

That's my punishment for being a smartass I guess. But I think VVD and a few others know what of I speak.

soleran30
How about clothes that fit tall people without being made to fit some 400lb monkey as well.

botankus
How about an automatic belt buckler? That's something for everybody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.