Wouldnt it be cool if..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Darth Vader (Anakin) when he was still human, had gotten a red lightsaber and became a true sith....! thats the only thing that was missing in ROTS IMO

Darth Faunus
I wouldn't like that much. It was Vader's blue weapon in his final duel with Kenobi that symbolized and exemplified the connection once shared by the two, and made the last fight that much more emotional.

Shadow x 20
That and Anakin's lightsaber in ROTS became Luke's lightsaber in ANH and ESB. Plus what does having a center color lightsaber have to do with being a true sith?

braz
sith's have red sabers

AnakinNihilus
True, the majority of Sith do have Red lightsabers, but they are not bound by any code or law to do so.

SS_181st_Snow
I'm gone for a few days and the noobs sprout like weeds...jeez..

Darth Zannah
Darth Sidious should have given Darth Vader his new lightsaber at the end.

Captain REX
Why? Sith and Jedi BUILD their own, personalized lightsabers.

As Faunus said, that blue vs. blue symbolized the comradery of the two fighters.

As Shadow said, Obi-Wan had to obtain Anakin's lightsaber somehow, and I doubt Anakin would just leave it lying around because he has a new one. How Ben got it worked just fine.

Besides, why fix what isn't broke? Anakin was doing just fine with his blue lightsaber.

braz
Originally posted by AnakinNihilus
True, the majority of Sith do have Red lightsabers, but they are not bound by any code or law to do so.

oh, i thought they were... confused sry i guess im not just into this star wars stuff as much as yall...i need to read up on some info i suppose then before opening my big mouth laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.