Blood Thirsty Drax the Destroyer with Power Gem vs Majestic & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Drax the Destroyer when he fought Thanos. Something also interseting "Silver Surfer vol. 3 #98- Champion bursts through the wall of Thanos' sanctum. Thanos sits silently as Champion describes everything he is going to do to him, and everything Thanos did to him. Thanos continues to sit as Champion shows Thanos his new power amplifier, his wristlets. Champion asks what Thanos has to say. Thanos says, "go away", and then with one finger teleports Champion away. Surfer and Nova are blown clear as Champion demolishes a planet. Surfer asks why he did it and Champion says out of frustration from Thanos teleporting him to the lifeless world. When Champion tells Surfer of how he gained his new wristlets and destroyed a race Surfer becomes enraged. Nova calms Surfer down, but blurts out that Drax now has Champion's former Power Gem. Champion takes off after Drax, and Surfer is forced to try and stop him. Surfer collides with Champion, and then acts like he didn't want it to come to blows as Champion blasts at Surfer. Surfer blocks the blast with his board, but Champion pulls Surfer in and hits him. They pair off on Surfer's board. Nova doesn't help Surfer but flies away. Champion hits Surfer twice and as Surfer rallies back Nova appears with Drax. Champion can't believe the simpleton has his gem. Champion charges but Drax drives him into the ground like a stake. Drax explains to an unconscious Champion that the Power Gem is his and flies away. Nova takes Champion's wristlets off and offers them to Surfer. Surfer destroys them as he is not tempted by power".

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i've seen scans of that. Drax really owns him.

Anyway, Majestic is uber. Tough fight to call. Imma wait to see what other people say, but i'm leaning towards Drax...

golem370
Where!

kgkg
Depends Drax is a moron

golem370
I see this as a brawl though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.