batman vs rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bubbaxxx
hi everyone - we have a serious discussion about this in Australia

I see Rambo and others say batman

i need support or at least a healthy argument to refute this thinking

Please help

yours
bubbaxxx

Mando
Moving to Comic Book Vs. Forum.

house
Well rambo is a mentally unstable vietnam vet with moderate combat training, Batman is a god. Batman wins

Onikirimaru
Depends on many factors. Does Rambo get his "loading up" montage where he straps all his guns on and makes his arrows heads and tie his headband and put on his dead girlfriends necklace (that batman killed and laughed about it) Rambo's montage is almost comparable in strength to Rocky's training montage, which means is more than enough to take out batman.

illadelph12
Rambo, easily.

The Power Montage is absolute.

Behind Rocky, Rambo's the second most powerful Avatar of the Power Montage, just edging out Braddock from Missing in Action, Dutch from Predator, and Van Damme in Bloodsport.

No movie character that has had a montage has ever lost a battle.

grey fox
Montages own........

Originally posted by illadelph12
Rambo, easily.

The Power Montage is absolute.

Behind Rocky, Rambo's the second most powerful Avatar of the Power Montage, just edging out Braddock from Missing in Action, Dutch from Predator, and Van Damme in Bloodsport.

No movie character that has had a montage has ever lost a battle.

Oh and you missed out the Team America montage.

The Ion
Rambo may even have better prep than Bats. I say he takes it.

Onikirimaru
Batman would fly in the jungle in his bat wing, see rambo, and like fire all of his missles and machine guns for like 20 minutes. Then when the jungle is on fire and smoke and stuff, batman would say "Hey I got him!" and then rambo would pop up from under some water and shoot an arrow and batman would blow up.

bubbaxxx
now your talking - I agree - Rambo would toast his bat arse Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.