Tombstone VS. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Tombstone is a brick and is nearly as fast as Spiderman. He gives Spidey and Cage good fights.

Tombstone

VS.

Deathstroke

Weapons: Deathstroke uses an assortment of weapons. He is usually equipped with two .44 Magnums, a long barrel Colt .45, and a power staff.

No prep.

Debate.

King_Mungi
Tombstone seriously sucks, Deathstorke wins. Now if you don't mind I'm going to end my post now, why? because I have nothing else to say...word.

Adam Warlock
So because you don't like him he loses?

King_Mungi
No, because he isn't even that great as strength and skill wise. He gives Cage and Spiderman a good fight, but his win record is pitiful. While Deathstroke is a tactical genius, who has battled people like him and prevailed fairly easily.

brainchild81
Depends on how powerful that staff is and if he's got those metagrenades on him otherwise DS loses.

Mider
DS loses? Come on he punked the JLA and is able to see speedsters like flash and outmenuvored superman when he was trying to catch him tombstone cant even beat spiderman this is a joke right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.