Superman vs. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins, the original or unsurper?

Adam Warlock
Been done before. Majestic takes it. 9.5 times out of 10.

kgkg
Can someone please provide a bio on Superman?

thesilverspider
who is this superman that these people keep talking about?

Lucid Lui
super... man... ? o.0

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
super... man... ? o.0

He's a new mutant, who just appeared in the the recent issue of X-Men.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's a new mutant, who just appeared in the the recent issue of X-Men. Let me guess... An extremely hyper male cheerleader who won't shut up and has the power of being SUPER!!!

UniOmni
Its just that some people in this thread thought differently, so i wondered about your opinions on their views.
http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23308&page=1&pp=20

dvampire
Originally posted by UniOmni
Its just that some people in this thread thought differently, so i wondered about your opinions on their views.
http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23308&page=1&pp=20

I don't like that website either, you're better off here trust me. smile

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dvampire
I don't like that website either, you're better off here trust me. smile

yea,here there's alot of pricks and fanboys but at least we know what we talking about (most of the time).

UniOmni
No website war please. I happen to like both sites equally duke. Just had a totally different view on that side, so i wondered if yall would agree.

dvampire
Originally posted by UniOmni
No website war please. I happen to like both sites equally duke. Just had a totally different view on that side, so i wondered if yall would agree.

It's cool man!

But back on topic, I think this fight is a draw.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Been done before. Majestic takes it. 9.5 times out of 10.

9.5 laughing what a fool

Melnorme
Is Majestic stronger than Superman?

dvampire
Originally posted by Melnorme
Is Majestic stronger than Superman?

Well going by what Captain Atom said, I don't think so, but he's close.

dvampire
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yea,here there's alot of pricks and fanboys but at least we know what we talking about (most of the time).

Indeed!

Melnorme
Originally posted by dvampire
Well going by what Captain Atom said, I don't think so, but he's close.

I didn't think so, but maybe someone can change my mind on this.

dvampire
Originally posted by Melnorme
I didn't think so, but maybe someone can change my mind on this.

Well this is what I was going by

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3196/12182005031842pm7ug.jpg

I don't knoww who's stronger, but I'll say they're near each other in power.

olympian
Wildstrom Majestic takes the solid majority.

Dc one doesnt by what has been implied with folks like CapAtom.

dvampire
Originally posted by olympian
Wildstrom Majestic takes the solid majority.

Dc one doesnt by what has been implied with folks like CapAtom.

Catain Atom is from Wildstrom though.

olympian
He is -now-

He wasent when Majestic was doing crazy stuff like moving planets by itself without powering himself up.

The original Wildstorm universe if i may get more accurate.

Fishy 500
Is Majestic any good ?????????

How many comics does he have ???????????

Does anybody read authotrity ? smile

olympian
Get his tp collection of his original run.

Fishy 500
Get his tp collection of his original run.

T.P. ?????????

That means toilet paper in england ! smile

olympian
Trade Paperback, it was close tho wink

Fishy 500
Trade Paperback, it was close tho wink

How old is it ? smile

Milkie
DEATH TO SUPERMAN!!!

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Milkie
DEATH TO SUPERMAN!!!

He's been there...and back. wink

Milkie
NO!

In 2013 He's Doomed! I'll drink to his bones!

DigiMark007
Here's the deal.

Majestic is about the same as Supes except for one thing: He has some Flash-esque speed feats. Strength/energy/everything else it's kinda moot. They both have some ridiculous feats.

Judging by the fight with Cpt. Atom, which may or may not be PIS, he's not quite as uber as people give him credit for. That speed might not help him in a fight, and since we have a number of fights where he appears to be going no faster than Supes, it's reasonable to assume that this is how he would fight.

That said, Majestic should probably win if it was written correctly. The speed feats can't be completely ignored, even if the writers often do. But if it were written in a comic, I have no doubt Supes would win...because jobbing to Supes is basically a rule in DC so that the fanboys don't get upset.

Validus
I would go out a limb and say Superman is more durable than Majestic. He did need to transmutate himself to go sundiving while Supes just flew right through a red sun. He said it hurt like hell but he did survive and thats not a first for him either. Eradicator tossed him into a red sun previously.

Anyway, this fight is 50/50.

King KAM
this fight is only tipped by the fact that majestic has some weapons that could dice supes into a billion little pieces.

Redatom65
Captain Atom went on and won that fight making the public terrified. but, Superman wins 5/10

Soleran
Superman would get served! Majestic 8/10

dvampire
Originally posted by Validus
I would go out a limb and say Superman is more durable than Majestic. He did need to transmutate himself to go sundiving while Supes just flew right through a red sun. He said it hurt like hell but he did survive and thats not a first for him either. Eradicator tossed him into a red sun previously.

Agreed! Tie IMO. smile

Redatom65
yup 50/50

King KAM
majestic would just get a weapon...

Soleran
Originally posted by King KAM
majestic would just get a weapon...

Or make a new Weapon up in his lab!

superkronick92
Originally posted by Soleran
Or make a new Weapon up in his lab!

supes goes to the fort gets his weapons and kills majestic(the guy got pwned bt cap atom and eradicator)

Redatom65
Majestic pwned Eradiacater if i recall coreectly

King KAM
Originally posted by Soleran
Or make a new Weapon up in his lab! why would he make one when he owns plenty already...

AJ4LIFE
yes magestic beat him ill post fight in a min

AJ4LIFE
magestic vs eradicator

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5027/14ay1.th.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6420/28qv.th.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5999/36eo.th.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1672/47te.th.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/771/50eh1.th.jpg

there u go

supes is more powerful i say but magestic has more things such as that hand blast but i say in end supes takes it 7/10

Dayscribe
Majestic more times than not, if you take both at their highest showings.

MattDay
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Majestic more times than not, if you take both at their highest showings.

Superman more times than not, if you take both at their highest showings. (almost correct there bub)

AJ4LIFE
i think supes takes it

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by Validus

Agreed ..... Captain Atom would also find it harder to beat Superman.

MAjestic = Strength
Majestic = Speed
Superman = Durability
Majestic = Skills
Majestic = brains
Other abilities = equal.

Majestic probably wins. smile

Soujaboy
bump

Redatom65
captain atom has taken plenty of punches from superman to know which is which, and the editor of wildstorm had to collaborate on that. So therefore it's the closest thing we have to fact. Superman wins

Martian_mind
If you don't take into account the fact that Majestic had a terminal illness at that time then it's fact.

supremthor
MAjestic wins 7-10.. n i probly the biggest superman fanboy

Redatom65
a terminal illness? I don't recall reading that anywhere.....

spetznaz
The way I see it is that Mr. Majestic is, in some ways, an analogue of PC Superman .....just depowered (thus a depowered Pre-Crisis Superman). Actually a better way of describing him would be a form of All-Star Superman (that is probably closer to what Majestros is than PC Supes, unless when I say 'depowered PC Supes' you take it as significantly depowered i.e. no sneezing away galaxies and stuff).

Some of the feats Majestros has done show him as having an extremely keen intellect, which is something Superman used to have in the past (a 'super-genius' mind) but which was over the yeasr whitled down (although current Superman is heading back towards his 'clever' ways, and All-Star Superman is almost at Pre-Crisis level intelligence).

However the thing that really gives Majestros a major advantage is that he is a Kherubim warlord with several thousand years of experience fighting the Daemonites.
Furthermore he has no problems being ruthless when necessary, and thinks that killing a foe is just part of every day work.

As for basic power sets the two are the same. They have enhanced senses (refined enough to detect sub-molecular level activity for instance ....Superman can see the orbit of electrons, and when Majestros was transported to Superman's plane of existence he knew he was in a 'different' place simply by the way things felt at a sub-molecular level), they have flight, speed, strength, heat vision, etc.

They also have access to advanced technologies - e.g. Majestros with Kherubim WarWare, and Kal with access to tech from various ET species (ranging from stuff from Apokolips to others that are kept in his Fortress of Solitude). Both have tech that can be used for war, but I'd give the advantage here to Majestros since not only has he been using HIS tech but he has been using it for much longer (and it is far more variable than that of Supes .....although it should be noted that Superman has some pretty nasty tricks up his sleeve, a good example being the Phantom Zone that HAS been shown to work against Majestros ....I believe it was Steel who used it on him ...daddy steel not the daughter).

Anyways, both characters have strong points, but they are basically the same thing. Majestros IS Superman .....just with some tweaks here and there (in the same way that a McLaren F1 is the same as a McLaren F1 LM ....just with some differences here and there).

Who wins?

Personally I'd give the match to Majestros!
Why?
Because physically the two are identical, but Mr. Majestic is willing to up the ante, is a several thousand year old Kherubim warlord who has been getting his mits all bloody and gory, and he wouldn't hesitate to attack.

Although to be honest the same could be said for Superman. The dude is ALWAYS holding back, and in a blood-lusted KMC match (which EVERY fight should be) he wouldn't be holding back. He also has at least a thousand years fighting experience (long story), when necessary Superman always pushes up the ante to the next level ...and beyond. And while Kal is no longer as intelligent as he was during the Pre-Crisis days, he is not the dumb brick some people here think he is.

Thus IMO this is a very close match that is very hard to call. In a KMC match both will be bloodlusted (thus Majestros' 'ruthlessness' advantage will be negated), both will be going all out (and both can raise the ante since they are always holding back....Kal more than Majestros), and both have more or less the same power sets (at times though Maj is portrayed as having some sort of psychic/energy ability, but more often than not he is usually portrayed as a cooler-dressed Superman).

The only CLEAR thing I have on Majestros is that he was pushing planets .....Superman (post) has been shown moving a third of the moon (a third as in he had WonderWoman and Martian Manhunter helping him), BUT THEN AGAIN he moved WarWorld i believe by himself.

Also there is that scan that has Cap. Atom saying Majestros is ALMOST as strong as Supes.

Thus it is a hard call ....both have showings that declare they are superior to the other, but then other showings that say otherwise.

Personally I'd give it to Majestros 5.5/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by spetznaz
And while Kal is no longer as intelligent as he was during the Pre-Crisis days, he is not the dumb brick some people here think he is. Isn't that a good thing?

He had some f*cked up math equations...

Also... T-Vo?

leonidas
i was thinking the same thing, bb. has anyone mentioned t-vo . . .? in most other supes matches we always see t-vo. why couldn't it take out maj like so many say it could take out ss . . .?

Redatom65
Superman I feel here,is being completly underminded by those who claim majestic wins 7/10 or higher. It's Superman 6/10 IMO, but still no

Batman-Prime
Superman 7/10, sometimes it seems that some people just wish Superman would loose, it doesn't matter who his enemy is. Hate? Anyway, original > ripoff. Though Mr. Majestic is cool wink.

Soleran
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman 7/10, sometimes it seems that some people just wish Superman would loose, it doesn't matter who his enemy is. Hate? Anyway, original > ripoff. Though Mr. Majestic is cool wink.

Majestic is "better" then Superman, he just is.

Juntai
Superman.

His Airness
bump

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
i was thinking the same thing, bb. has anyone mentioned t-vo . . .? in most other supes matches we always see t-vo. why couldn't it take out maj like so many say it could take out ss . . .?

T-vo ftw. eek!

UniOmni
Superman for the clear majority.

DigiMark007
Majestic is probably better overall because he doesn't have any of Supes weaknesses, and he's a lot smarter.

But in a heads-up match Majestros can't exploit Kal's weaknesses, and by all accounts he can't match him blow for blow.

Superman ftw, but if I was in a "who would you rather have for a randomly-selected fight" I'd take Majestic in a heartbeat.

Nod
Majestic wins 7/10. Possibly 6/10.

Right now Majestic has the feats that put him above Superman, he uses his skill and has his energy hand blast things.

That with that I would say 6/10. But Majestic has known to rush away from the battle and build something to take out enemy's, in one issue it took him 2 seconds to get prepared and create this thing that defeated this powerful whatever it was. So with the in battle prep he likes to do then 7/10.

Maybe its 6/10 anyway but I am sticking with that answer for now.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nod
Majestic wins 7/10. Possibly 6/10.

Right now Majestic has the feats that put him above Superman, he uses his skill and has his energy hand blast things.

That with that I would say 6/10. But Majestic has known to rush away from the battle and build something to take out enemy's, in one issue it took him 2 seconds to get prepared and create this thing that defeated this powerful whatever it was. So with the in battle prep he likes to do then 7/10.

Maybe its 6/10 anyway but I am sticking with that answer for now.
ummm no,superman for 6/10 at the very least,majestic isnt hanging with post inf crisis superman for long.

Nod
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
ummm no,superman for 6/10 at the very least,majestic isnt hanging with post inf crisis superman for long.

Proof. Show me the feats. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nod
Proof. Show me the feats. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Go read the thread,you made the first claim you have to show feats,unless majestic got some massive boost since the last time I read his comics hes not taking a majority over I could nearly fight evenly with majestic before but got a new upgrade after inf crisis superman.

Nod
Go read the thread,you made the first claim you have to show feats,unless majestic got some massive boost since the last time I read his comics hes not taking a majority over I could nearly fight evenly with majestic before but got a new upgrade after inf crisis superman.

What??

Current Superman has no feats that put above Majestic. Maj moved the solar system, Superman needed help with the Moon.

Why should I show the evidence when its you making the crazy claims.

When was the last time you read his comics??? The original Wildcats comics?? Hes more powerful than then. What the f**k?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nod
What??

Current Superman has no feats that put above Majestic. Maj moved the solar system, Superman needed help with the Moon.

Why should I show the evidence when its you making the crazy claims.

When was the last time you read his comics??? The original Wildcats comics?? Hes more powerful than then. What the f**k?
You mean superman in a jla comic from years and years ago needed help stopping the moon,currently superman is well into the planet pushing range,Iv read his comics in the last few years and nothing suggests he would be able to take post inf crisis superman out.

Nod
What the f**k?

Can you explain to me properly?

Before Crisis on Infinite earths Superman was very powerful. More powerful that Majestic.

Then we got a less powerful Superman that has no feats that beat Majestics feats. That is the Superman people use.

If you can show me one feat that puts him above Superman then yo may have something. But there aren't any.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nod
What the f**k?

Can you explain to me properly?

Before Crisis on Infinite earths Superman was very powerful. More powerful that Majestic.

Then we got a less powerful Superman that has no feats that beat Majestics feats. That is the Superman people use.

If you can show me one feat that puts him above Superman then yo may have something. But there aren't any.
Im talking about inf crisis not COIE....there wouldnt be any debating if precrisis superman was in this fight,how is post crisis superman featless?last time I checked hes been around for 20 years,superman has been getting stronger every year hes been at planet moving for years now he then recently got a preety big power boost after inf crisis after getting his powers back,majestic simply doensnt have the damage output to put superman down imo.

Nod
Im talking about inf crisis not COIE....there wouldnt be any debating if precrisis superman was in this fight,how is post crisis superman featless?last time I checked hes been around for 20 years,superman has been getting stronger every year hes been at planet moving for years now he then recently got a preety big power boost after inf crisis after getting his powers back,majestic simply doensnt have the damage output to put superman down imo. You say he has, but never shown it.

Show me him doing these stuff and you may have something.

I will show you Majestic doing what I said, and the moment you can't show me this happening you lose.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nod
You say he has, but never shown it.

Show me him doing these stuff and you may have something.

I will show you Majestic doing what I said, and the moment you can't show me this happening you lose.
Show me when majestic is a solar system+buster and then he will start to get into the area of taking supes down.

Nod
Sigh.

This will go no forever.

Can you show me Superman doing that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by kgkg

What the f**k?

Nod
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
What the f**k? And surprisingly not the stupidest thing said in this thread. laughing out loud

Val
laughing out loud

Grinning Goku

Even way back then, he did it for lulz.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nod
Sigh.

This will go no forever.

Can you show me Superman doing that? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I never claimed superman could now did I,im asking if majestic can because thats what it takes to take superman out.

quanchi112
Bumped.

HawkinPoop!
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bumped.

You bumped a thread that's gone this long for no apparent reason? I'm sorry but in digi's humble soft spoken words, a hearty Lulx on you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HawkinPoop!
You bumped a thread that's gone this long for no apparent reason? I'm sorry but in digi's humble soft spoken words, a hearty Lulx on you. Digi is too powerful to contend with at this point. I had no other choice. Digi is three times as strong as bada and 8 times as intelligent.

Cavalier
Digi is too powerful to contend with at this point. I had no other choice. Digi is three times as strong as bada and 8 times as intelligent. wut

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cavalier
wut Digi told me to use the search button. I wont be able to sleep tonight. Im fearful of what digi might do next.

Ha Son
laughing out loud

Cavalier
Digi told me to use the search button. I wont be able to sleep tonight. Im fearful of what digi might do next. k

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ha Son
laughing out loud laughing out loud

HawkinPoop!
Digi told me to use the search button. I wont be able to sleep tonight. Im fearful of what digi might do next.

he might piddle on this thread as he passes by. Yes. Piddle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HawkinPoop!
he might piddle on this thread as he passes by. Yes. Piddle. He might erase every thread of Majestic vs Superman. He just might. Even bada cant stop him.

Resistance is futile.

Red Hulk
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk
laughing out loud

Red Hulk
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
What have I done?

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk

Red Hulk
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Badabing
Quan, Hawkin, Cav, Red Hulk & Has Son......Stop spamming up threads. Thanks.

Cav and Hawkin, stop attacking Mr. Master and Endrict Null. Thanks.

Ha Son
Originally posted by Badabing
Quan, Hawkin, Cav, Red Hulk & Has Son......Stop spamming up threads. Thanks.

Cav and Hawkin, stop attacking Mr. Master and Endrict Null. Thanks.
Has Son...

no expression

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Ha Son
Has Son...

no expression Originally posted by Ha Son
laughing out loud

Allankles
laughing out loud
laughing out loud And that's genuine. laughing out loud

AsbestosFlaygon
Mr. Majestic

7-8/10

abhilegend
Bump.

Mindset
MMM.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
MMM.

carver9
Superman

abhilegend
^ I'm surprised you would say superman wins, carver. After all majestic is a Planet mover!

Galan007
Can someone please provide a bio on Superman? This post made me lol.

Superman wins. Majestic would certainly put up a good fight, though.

McNasty996
I'm going with Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.