Star Wars Lego or Battle Front 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Zannah
Which one should I get? Which is better? erm

Captain REX
Are you serious?

Darth Zannah
Would you quit being such a jerk? What the Hell's your problem!?

Yes, My Lord, I am serious.

Council#13
Im sure he didnt mean any offense...

Decay
i havent played battlefront 2 yet, lego star wars was a bit of fun but i think is better off for novelty value rather than good gameplay. you should be able to beat them both in a day though, unless you want battlefront 2 for network play. lego was good but doesnt really have replay value or much depth, id pick up bf2 if their around the same price.

El_NINO
I have BF2

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Zannah

Yes, My Lord, I am serious. Nobody is being a jerk, paranoid android. But the answer is obvious. If you like an extensive game full of shooting and missions throughout the whole SW saga go for Battlefront II.
If you are a kid, still go for battlefront II. If you are an extreme fan, buy them both.

ssj3gohan007
Depends on your Tastes if you like a game with comedic elements that makes even serious dramatical moments pretty hilarious and have a friend who would co-op with you, then pick Lego Star Wars, but if you want a game that is more serious and in depth then you should buy battle front 2, and if your insanely rich just buy them both!!! and while your at it could you please buy me a copy ^_^'

DarthMaul9123
well lets see
Cheesy non violent legos(legoes w/e)
or a frantic sequel to one of the best sellers
look dude battlefront 2 is one of the greatest star wars xbox games, save for KOTOR and SW Galaxies (and more...)

DrDoom101
i personally suggest Battlefront 2.

ssj3gohan007
Get them Both

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Zannah

Yes, My Lord, I am serious.

*smack* Don't be an ass, Zannah.

Originally posted by Council#13
Im sure he didnt mean any offense...

No, I sure didn't. BF2 is simply better than Lego, which is why I was asking if he/she/it was serious.

But now that he's the one being a jerk, might as well play along. big grin

ssj3gohan007
i agree that bf2 is a good game

Darth Zannah
Alright, Rex, *ignites lightsaber* Now I shall show you the true power of the dark side!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.