Swingers/Wife swappers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
whats your opinion on these sick individuals?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I think it's cool. Couples wanna play and keep their sex life alive and i say, Hell go for it.

I just kinda found out my parents do that... eek ... i dont care but... i didnt really wanna find out

GCG

You must have a lot of sick clients then.

Rogue Jedi
i dont see how a man or woman can allow their significant other to sleep with another and look at them the same way.

Bun Bun
i dont see how a man or woman can allow their significant other to sleep with another and look at them the same way.
blah ... i dont know... i mean if they are like really inlove and have been with eachother forever you know.... they trust eachother. They see it as play.

Rogue Jedi
play? not me. the thought of another guy with his hands on FJ......man, it makes my blood boil.

Bun Bun
play? not me. the thought of another guy with his hands on FJ......man, it makes my blood boil.

Yeah. I can't really say nothin about it cuz.... I'm into girls soooo makes no difference to me. I would jsut want to know her like she my gf or close friend or somthing.

Rogue Jedi
well, when you find the woman or man you love more than your own life, that you would die for, it'll change everything.

Bun Bun
well, when you find the woman or man you love more than your own life, that you would die for, it'll change everything.

Yeah your prolly right.

anyways... I'm out... wont c no won tilla few weeks!

wavey

Fëanor
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I think it's cool. Couples wanna play and keep their sex life alive and i say, Hell go for it.

I just kinda found out my parents do that... eek ... i dont care but... i didnt really wanna find out hahahahaha....laughing

oh man, that's just classic big grin

Rogue Jedi
bya bun.

Council#13
ah, rogue jedi, a great member of KMC. since my internet connection wasnt working, i wasnt on

Rogue Jedi
yes, yes.....i know i am great.

Alpha Centauri
Judging people who do it based on the relationship you personally have, probably (actually) isn't the way to go.

I suspect there are many people who do this and don't suffer relationship damage.

I think wife swapping is a bit far, I'd not do it. Though I have nothing against those who do.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.