King(Art of Fighting/King of fighters) Vs. Chun Li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Who is the toughest chick?

id369
Good Match up.

Um hm?

I want to say Chun Li due to the fact that she can hang with the likes of Ryu and such.

But King story wise for comedy purposes pawns everyone!

So Im going with King.

brainchild81
Me too. Use the poll

P-Geyser
I go with King as well.

2D_MASTER
King, coz she is kinda butchy.

carrotgl4z3
Chunli ehehe she's my favorite ehehehe

brainchild81
Chun Li's one of my favorites also(thick thighs rule), but King just seems to be more skillful.

P-Geyser
Both ladies are very skilled but King seems more driven and takes her fighting ability more seriously.

dvampire
Chun-li takes her fighting ability series also. She's trained all the way up to 3rd Strike.

Darkstorm Zero
That wholve vengence against Bison that Chun Li had going made her very serious...

Shirizatu16
Yeah, but not to mention that King has also been training for the purpose of trying to get get stronger for the fact that she is ambitious, in fact so ambitious that she almost and would have defeated the former champ of Thailand (no not sagat, before or maybe during street fighter 2)So i'd say King would win!

carrotgl4z3
hey p-geyser pls read my PM 2 your mail.

dvampire
Originally posted by Shirizatu16
Yeah, but not to mention that King has also been training for the purpose of trying to get get stronger for the fact that she is ambitious, in fact so ambitious that she almost and would have defeated the former champ of Thailand (no not sagat, before or maybe during street fighter 2)So i'd say King would win!

Chun-li fought Urien who's pretty powerful (to save a child), she's just as devoted as King when it comes to MAs. smile

Shirizatu16
That's not the only reason.She endured a lot of humiliation since that defeat that she left the country she knew so well, to become stronger, now that has to be alot of guts!!

Jose123
Chun LI

although I'm bias because I like her better

brainchild81
Is it because of the thick thighs?

Darkstorm Zero
Super thick yjights that can crack your head like a grape if you get too close... stick out tongue

BTW Jose, I jove that Optimus pimp pic

Shirizatu16
Yeah i like those chun li thighs!!!!!!!

Jose123
Originally posted by brainchild81
Is it because of the thick thighs?

I'm a thigh and ass man.

Jose123
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Super thick yjights that can crack your head like a grape if you get too close... stick out tongue

BTW Jose, I jove that Optimus pimp pic

thanks. That hat and jacket just seem so right on him smile

brainchild81
Originally posted by Jose123
I'm a thigh and ass man. Yeah. Chun's built like a Chinese Beyonce

Shirizatu16
yep...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Perhaps it's because the Hoashishoken sucks.Not touching that oneOriginally posted by Emperor Ashtar
So, a lady who impresses a guy capable of:

-Hardening his body to the likeness of iron
-Disperse an Electric Charge
-Creates fissures that cause small eruptions simply by slamming his fist on the ground

And, impresses another Guy who's capable of

-fighting Gouki whilst sick
-Fighting of assassins everyday
-Taking on shadooloo men easily
-Kill with a touch

-Was scouted by a Japanaese Pro wrestling group
-Has been involved with martial arts since the age of 5
Know's a plethora of martial arts:

-Peking
-Northern Chinese Kenpo/Tai Chi
-Twai Kwan Do
-Capoeira
-Battle Karate
-Hung Kuen

And, has kciks that are called legendary

Vs.

-A chick who works at a bar
-Claims to be a women
-Knows Muay Thai
-Speaks Engrish laughing That's not right mane. King
-Works as a BOUNCER at a bar in a town full of thugs who like to beat people up
-Was one of the 1st characters capable of shooting 2 projectiles @ a time
-took on one of the characters SNK had no problem di*keating on@ the time, pushed him to the limit & still didn't get killed or even KOed from a "Deathblow"
Studied Muay Thai as a youth. Competed with success in the male dominated world of MT until she was exposed as a woman. MT is also a more respected & "legit" fighting style compared to the "real world" styles Chun Li knows because of the rise of MMA & the success of MT in it & the lack of success of the styles Chun knows.
--adds moves not normally associated w/MT like hurricaranas & stuff.
--IS a woman!!! Stop that shite EMPsad

Emperor Ashtar
Come on brainy you can do better than that, we all know that CMA isn't used with success in the world MMA.

No one's arguing that, but in the fictional universe of fighting games CMA is capable of kicking alot of ass.

Being able to throw two proojectiles is not an argument , mane.

brainchild81
How 'bout this? Fu*k you mane!!!!laughing As w/all SNK peeps that ain't been the star of the series, it's hard to argue for King since she ain't got too many feats. I'm doing the best I can manesad If your goal was to make me cry, mission accomplished. I hate you!!!!!!!! *Runs upstairs like the kids used to do on Full House*

Xenogears
How 'bout this? Fu*k you mane!!!!laughing As w/all SNK peeps that ain't been the star of the series, it's hard to argue for King since she ain't got too many feats. I'm doing the best I can manesad If your goal was to make me cry, mission accomplished. I hate you!!!!!!!! *Runs upstairs like the kids used to do on Full House* laughing

Sado22
I'm a thigh and ass guy myself..........but............not muscular thighs and ass. that sh-t is just wrong.
i bet if you look closely chunli has those veins popping out of her arse! sick

~Sado

StyleTime
Wow. First Rugal and now King. Am I also the only one who likes King? I FEEL SO ALONE!

Chun Li still beats her, but I like King.

brainchild81
I do too.Originally posted by Sado22
I'm a thigh and ass guy myself..........but............not muscular thighs and ass. that sh-t is just wrong.
i bet if you look closely chunli has those veins popping out of her arse! sick

~Sado Nah. You're overhyping it. I imagine if Chun Li was a real person she'd be built like Beyonce or like Serena Williams was when she was @her best. I haven't seen to many overly buff pics of Chun Li. Chun Li is fine as hell & that's all there is to it.

Xenogears
Chun Li's muscles would make Marduk jealous.

Sado22
I love King. she's gorgeous.

as a gift to Styletime from PowerGeyser and ore-sama

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
I love King. she's gorgeous.

as a gift to Styletime from PowerGeyser and ore-sama

SADO YOU USED MY DRAWING! smile

I love King as well Styletime and Brain and Sado are not alone.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Xenogears
Chun Li's muscles would make Marduk jealous.

olympian
And thats telling something.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
SADO YOU USED MY DRAWING! smile

I love King as well Styletime and Brain and Sado are not alone. Seems ya got some talent there PG. Good job. Keep @it mane. & I shall hurl basketballs @ anyone who don't like King or Chinese Beyonce.3i4MrH7qMR8

P-Geyser
Seems ya got some talent there PG. Good job. Keep @it mane. & I shall hurl basketballs @ anyone who don't like King or Chinese Beyonce.3i4MrH7qMR8

Thanks dude. I am working on another King pic wink

brainchild81
Cool. You should design her a new costume & send it to SNK so they can put her in the next KOF:MI. Most of the alternate costumes that fool made are horribleOriginally posted by shin_remy
@ Brainy, i don't like King cause she weares man clothes, don't like her style and is overrated big grin laughingI must admit, they could make her dress more feminine. Can't argue w/that. What don't you like about her moves though?

StyleTime
shin_remy doesn't like her style! BLASPHEMY!

Kings fighting moves are like 50% of why I like her.

Venom strike, Tornado kick, Suprise Rose, Trap Shot look cool. Her Illusion Dance is just TOO badass.

And thanks for the support pick Sado22. King rocks
http://xs103.xs.to/xs103/06272/kof_king.jpg

P-Geyser
Cool. You should design her a new costume & send it to SNK so they can put her in the next KOF:MI. Most of the alternate costumes that fool made are horrible:

laughing I will try dude. I actually am working on a Terry, Mary and King trio pic since they are the team that I use in KOF.

What can I say it's nice to see King gets some love....with the expection of two King Haters.

King Support: P-Geyser, Brainchild81, Sado, Styletime(4)

Anti-King: Emp and Remy(2)

It would seem King has more support than non support stick out tongue laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
shin_remy doesn't like her style! BLASPHEMY!

Kings fighting moves are like 50% of why I like her.

Venom strike, Tornado kick, Suprise Rose, Trap Shot look cool. Her Illusion Dance is just TOO badass.

And thanks for the support pick Sado22. King rocks
http://xs103.xs.to/xs103/06272/kof_king.jpg

She just looks to much like this:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/08b-ellen-degeneres.jpg

C'Mon Baby!!!

shin_remy
hahaha that's funny emp laughing laughing

Sado22
emperor...your reverse psychology doesn't work on us....you king lover you!

Emperor Ashtar
I like King as much as you like Chun-li laughing out loud

Sado22
I like Chunli in the alpha series. so which king do you like?wink

Emperor Ashtar
I like Chunli in the alpha series.

Strange, she looks the same in alpha as she does inStreet Fighter 2. Her Thighs only become huge during Street Fighter 3. . .

so which king do you like?wink http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4b/Ultimate_King_I..gif
This one

P-Geyser

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/08b-ellen-degeneres.jpg

C'Mon Baby!!!

(Prepares to beat down Emperor Ashtar with a load of venom strikes mad )

Sado22
sad
emperor don't diss and pwn yourself now...you're too smart for all this.

Xenogears

C'Mon Baby!!! That woman looks considerably older than King, not to mention she's nowhere near as beautiful.

Emperor Ashtar
That woman looks considerably older than King, not to mention she's nowhere near as beautiful.

She looks exactly like King to me.

StyleTime
Am I the only one who wasn't talking about King's physical attractiveness here? lol

I just thought she was badass.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
Am I the only one who wasn't talking about King's physcial attractiveness here? lol

I just thought she was badass. Yeah, you were. . . King is pretty tough. Though, I wouldn't neccessarily call her a bad ass.

EDIT: ::Looks at polls:: no

Xenogears
Chun Li will get owned as usual.

shin_remy
Chun Li is owning King as usual.

yeah you're right smokin'

Chun Li rocks smile

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy

Chun Li rocks smile laughing

brainchild81

Chun Li rocks smile laughing smooth

StyleTime
Ok guys I haven't voted yet.

Don't gain my ire lest King stalemate Chun Li. evil face

Xenogears
Chun Li will get owned as usual. yeah you're right smokin'

Chun Li sucks dick smile Wow...he's actually right for once...

P-Geyser
laughing ....oh man.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, it was funny once. . .

Who else?
Chun Li sucks dick alright. . .mine and mines only and she pays me for it too.

brainchild81
laughing

Xenogears
Originally posted by Who else?
Chun Li sucks dick alright. . .mine and mines only and she pays me for it too. Though last night...

Emperor Ashtar
Dude, if Chun-Li heard you guys saying this. She would kick you in the sack sooo hard that your balls would pop out your mouth.

Xenogears
Actually, she'd just do it again.

Sado22
I'd be more worried about what King'd do to you emperor! wink

~Sado

Xenogears
Yeah ASSTARD

~Xeno

StyleTime
Asstard lmao.

That word makes me laugh.

Xenogears
Props to Sado since I learned it from him.

Sado22
Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
You guys are retarded... laughing

Remulous Dohma
RETARDED TO THE MAX!!!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Remulous Dohma
RETARDED TO THE MAX!!! That's the spirit Remo wink

Who else?
Originally posted by Remulous Dohma
RETARDED TO THE MAX!!! Lets get retarded, let's get retarded in here!

Xenogears
We're retarded because we pointed out Chun Li sucks dick?

P-Geyser
I guess thats what they are trying to say.

Wow Suckli got two more votes I believe....shame.

Xenogears
P-Geyser picked a great new name for her. Go Suck Li!

Sado22
I INVENTED THAT YOU DOLT!!!
apologize or I'll call you chunli's t!t for the rest of your life! mad

~The Inventor Of All Cool Nick Names on KMC Sado-sama

Xenogears
I did say I want to put my face in her boobs once

That's before I realized she had a chest similar to Craig Marduk's sick

brainchild81
I guess thats what they are trying to say.

Wow Suckli got two more votes I believe....shame. smileWhat you got against Chun Li, PG?

P-Geyser
smileWhat you got against Chun Li, PG?

She is aight...but this is King we are talking about here.

brainchild81
She's better than aight. I still think King wins, but it's hard to argue for many non-main characters from SNK 'cause they dickeat the main character. AOF focused extremely hard on Lame-o(The series was a failure. What a surprise big grin) You been to TFG recently? Says there's gonna be a FF compilation coming out soon. MOTW won't be included thoughsad & there's supposed to be a KOF live action movie soon too.

P-Geyser
She's better than aight. I still think King wins, but it's hard to argue for many non-main characters from SNK 'cause they dickeat the main character. AOF focused extremely hard on Lame-o(The series was a failure. What a surprise big grin) You been to TFG recently? Says there's gonna be a FF compilation coming out soon. MOTW won't be included thoughsad & there's supposed to be a KOF live action movie soon too.

Yeah I think King wins also(dodges Emp) I know about the FF complitation(actually I have it already plus MOTWS that I got from Play Asia.) Though I want to get the american counterpart when it comes out.

I heard about the KOF live action movie and it scares the sh!t outta me. *remembers the SF live action movie with Van Damn* sick

brainchild81
That movie was the best. Van Damme was totally believable as an American & it made perfect sense to make the movie about Guile. *takes pause to snort some more coke* Yeah.

P-Geyser
Though what about the rest of the cast?...Ryu and Ken were horrid. Also wasnt E. Honda Hawian? and I think I was TALLER than that dude who played Sagat.

You know who would have been the perfect Sagat...NATHAN JONES.

brainchild81
laughing That movie should have swept the Oscars that year. It was a perfect translation of the game & all characters were as they should be. When I play Super street fighter 2, I keep thinking "Damn. Deejay looks just like the guy from Sparks" *snorts some more coke*

P-Geyser
Yeah...Ryu looked an awful lot like Lui Kang. The only characters that were daed on was Cammy, Zangief(Dude played Leatherface)and Vega.

oh.....wasnt Balrog a CAMERMAN embarrasment

brainchild81
Raul Julia went out on a very sad note. sad

P-Geyser
As I was saying Nathan Jones could have been Sagat.
http://tekken.gry-online.pl/upload/NathanJones-Marduk.jpg?PHPSESSID=97bdbf3dd7b03a50fddc003207a91aa5

This guy I think could have been Ryu
http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/shows/b/blacksash2/blacksash_russellwong_001.jpg
If he could get more buff.

P-Geyser
Raul Julia went out on a very sad note. sad

I know he was a great actor.

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah I think King wins also(dodges Emp) I know about the FF complitation(actually I have it already plus MOTWS that I got from Play Asia.) Though I want to get the american counterpart when it comes out.

"Ashtar speeds in after P Geyser with a semi truck ala Street Fighter the movie"

Sado22
QUICK! CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

~Sado

Xenogears
Suck Li kills King with her meatwad.

kinetickof
Have you all been taking stupid pills or do you just suck that crapcom D.. please look up muy Thai vs Chinese on YouTube and watch those dudes get dropped to a real fighting art!!!!!! No amount of video game garbage will save her in a real fight.. Chun li would lose her life to King. Real talk. My vote is for king for having the better art!!!!!!

StyleTime
Oh snap. The martial arts style vs style wars have returned.

Bignose30
Not sure who wins here... I'm not aware of any showings by these two... But I'll have to with chun li. Her kicks seem nastier.

Meioh_Hades
About the "style vs style"... Is the practitioner that truly matter.

Think about Masutatsu Ōyama. I don't think that many Muai-thai fighters can match "I kill bulls barehanded".

Back on topic... I don't remember any great feats about King, while Chun-Li is one of the best Street Fighter.

Urien's words about her "legendary legs" are not only a comment about Chun-Li hotness wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.