Whats Happened To This Horror Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
All the usual suspects have bailed out and the threads have gone downhill, its all "Mc-Horror" and lame posts.

What a shame, Peace , Out!

rip

Mando
Seems alright to me. The only reason I can think of, is that most of the horror films and franchises have already been discussed to a point where no further discussion is neccescary. Not a lot of Horror movies have been releast lately. But next year should be very interesting. Especially the hitchhiker/driver movie.

MildPossession
I was put off by all the crap pointless topics that were put up by certain people. Came into here a lot and all I saw was rubbish like Monster Mash etc. Really off putting.

Wolfie
Agreed, Monster Mash, "Who's more evil, Jigsaw or somebody", and other threads have been really crappy.

Impediment
Threads have become repetitive and boring, and the majority of the posters are all people who consider horrible atrocities like Amityville Horror (2005) and Saw 2 classic horror, and call lame characters like Jigsaw great villains. It's sad, really. Thats why I hardly ever post in here anymore.

deathbycorn
Yeah I agree. Less crap more talk about horror movies.

I'll try find the name of that Hitchhiker/Serial Killer movie too...

Nevermind
It is the poster's fault, but what does he/she have to work with? There hasn't exactly been the greatest of horrors released this year and talking about the "good ol' days" constantly gets boring. it's a lose-lose situation really.

MildPossession
Do you mean the remake of The Hitcher?

deathbycorn
No the plot actually said that a pair of serial killers meet up one night (but not to work together).

One of them is a serial killer who kills people who are hitchhiking and the other one kills people who pick him up while he is hitchiking...

The Hitcher has a different plot doesn't it?

stunna1773
it was good when i joined back in may but when it came to july it was ruined

Impediment
I just wish that the posters would be more open, thats all. Certain threads/posters seem to be so one-sided recently, IMO.

LizzyT123
sorry, that I happen to be a newb and ruin this horror forumsad

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Mando
But next year should be very interesting. Especially the hitchhiker/driver movie.
Sorry all. This is an upcoming episode on Showtime's Masters of Horror.

Called 'Pick Me Up'

Deano
nothing is catching my eye here recently

Wolfie
Originally posted by LizzyT123
sorry, that I happen to be a newb and ruin this horror forumsad
Nah, you're one of the few "newbs" of recent that isn't bad at all. There have been a couple that joined around the same time as you that have gotten on my nerves. I will not name names. angel

Juwanna
confused i feel bad

KmcKarma
Originally posted by MildPossession
I was put off by all the crap pointless topics that were put up by certain people. Came into here a lot and all I saw was rubbish like Monster Mash etc. Really off putting.

Exactly why I hardly post here much anymore.

BackFire
I think simply people have run out of quality subjects to talk about. All the great horror films have been discussed time and time again and people are probably getting tired of simply engaging in the same discussions over and over again.

Combine this with the fact that there isn't really any big horror films coming out soon, and it's understandable that there is a slump.

Though, next year looks promising. The Woods and The Descent both will be released in the States, and hopefully some of you guys will discuss those films with me.

Wolfie
Still, there isn't much to discuss about those two movies right now, is there?

tabby999
Originally posted by Wolfie
Nah, you're one of the few "newbs" of recent that isn't bad at all. There have been a couple that joined around the same time as you that have gotten on my nerves. I will not name names. angel

i will, Jayy killed this forum for me, making a million crap threads, posting in everything for the sake of posting then following me around the forum bashing me after every post. the horror forum was why i joined and my hide out from the world, now its the music forum...pity

papabeard
Ive seen The Descent and i didnt think it was particularly great.

I think there are subjects that have not been explored, we just have to think of something interesting.

And to be honest there have been a couple of newbs who have been kind of annoying, flooding the forum with irritating threads

Deano
the decent is really good. i'll never watch it again thoughbig grin

Impediment
And whyzat, Deano?

Deano
its just one of those films i can only watch once and thats it really. i dont think its anything special.

papabeard
Dont expect too much from the Descent and you'll like it, not alot but you'll like it. It has some really good moments, but overall i was disappointed.

KmcKarma
Well, this went off topic.........

tabby999
and before you got here, theres a turn up for the books wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.