Gladiator vs Superman in a foot race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The races is around the Earth 10times.
Gladiators running speed Supersonic-Supersonic: peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-1 miles per second

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
The races is around the Earth 10times

Superman's incredible speed (these are Flash's words) is a consequence of his incredibly powerful leg muscles.
Flash uses the speed force. The only reason you see him moving so quickly by moving his legs is AFAIK because his mind can't comprehend that he could move at lightspeed and such without using his feet.

Wow.....that made no sense....i'll let someone more eloquent say what i was trying to say laughing out loud

Lucid Lui
Superman probably... He's got more running feats than Glads...

Dark Urizen
This whole "changing the title of the thread at the last minute" thing is pretty annoying erm

golem370
I didn't change the title of this Thread.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
The races is around the Earth 10times.
Gladiators running speed Supersonic-Supersonic: peak range: Mach 2 to Mach 4.6: .22-1 miles per second
If that's true then he's a statue compared to Supes who foot raced Flash ast 2000 miles per second.

golem370
Show me a pic of Superman running faster then mach 2
Super strength: While the exact magnitude of Superman's strength is unknown, it is generally accepted that his strength easily surpasses the capacity to lift 100 tons, but how much more is not known exactly. This is because Superman's strength, like his other powers, has fluctuated over time, with the Man of Steel being at times able to shift a planet from its orbit. One figure for Superman's strength is 800,000 tons (pre-The Death of Superman story arc). In the Elseworlds saga Kingdom Come, the elderly but still brilliant Bruce Wayne makes reference to Superman being able to "split the Earth in two." As mentioned above Superman can possess enough strength to move an entire planet upon attaining enough solar energy from Earth's yellow sun.
Super speed: The ability to move at an incredible speed, like the Flash. This includes running, but flying is less strenuous and more versatile. The earliest Superman ran at a mere 30 miles per hour, but quickly became much faster; by the 1950s, Superman became capable of flying through space at faster-than-light speeds, as well as travel through time. Post-Crisis, his top speed seems to be at or near the speed of light, and he can no longer travel through time under his own power
Superspeed-

The Ion
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/3884/flashv2209p0113sw.th.jpg

kgkg
Due to lack of feats on foot

Superman wins

golem370
fare enough.

LordKaos
I've hardly ever seen Gladiator walk, let alone run. no

golem370
Well when he fought the FF Thing said he grab a car so fast that he could barely see him doing it.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
This whole "changing the title of the thread at the last minute" thing is pretty annoying erm

laughing Yes you did. It was Superman vs. Flash in a footrace. Which is why my first post was what it was. laughing out loud

The Ion
I was wondering wtf your first post was talking about. laughing

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by The Ion
I was wondering wtf your first post was talking about. laughing

It was about the picture you posted incidently laughing

And yeah, i was saying that because the initial title was Superman vs. flash in a foot race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.