How far will Bush Go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051215232809990023&ncid=NWS00010000000001

take a look and see what he's doing to people. It goes against a.) our Constitution, and b.) he's a ****ing sneak.

since when can a president do that without a court order?

botankus
Are you a member of Al-Queda? If you are, then I see why you're worried. Try to hold off on the land line calls in the future. Try to find one of the 20 pay phones left in this country for your communication.

silver_tears
So that doesn't bother you at all?
Like if someone listened in to your convos, that doesn't worry you at all?

botankus
Only ones involving phone sex.

Saratn
he was doing this to American's in the US

debbiejo
OH yes, I've heard something about this last year.......I'm sure I'm on someones hit list.... eek! ..........EEk. the words that come out of my mouth sometimes...

Saratn
lol. i made my way on a few people's hit list once or twice.

debbiejo
I know it goes against the constitution, but hey it's only a piece of paper right? blink

Saratn
but it violates people's rights. the constitution is our rights, and he invaded it.

debbiejo
Relax, pretty soon we won't have a constitution.....especially after the asteroid hits.

blowup

Imagawa666
And the problem with this is what?

He is trying to make your country safer, by trying to find whos a terrorist and who isnt. Maybe your afraid becasue you have something to hide. This is a dangerous time, in which the terrorists wll try and strike at any available. And if your so bothered about your phones being recorede, dont use them. Phone calls get recorded anyway. And if more countrys followed the USA's example then perhaps people like me in the UK would fell safer. Oh yes there will be casulties but at the edn of the day the constitution means shit all when it comes to your national security. Or do you value a piece of paper over the lives of those you love and care for? Are you afraid you'll reveal something you did that you shoudnt have done?

Saratn
but right now we have our rights, and he shouldn't be able to get away with that.

Saratn
Originally posted by Imagawa666

He is trying to make your country safer, by trying to find whos a terrorist and who isnt. Maybe your afraid becasue you have something to hide. This is a dangerous time, in which the terrorists wll try and strike at any available. And if your so bothered about your phones being recorede, dont use them. Phone calls get recorded anyway. And if more countrys followed the USA's example then perhaps people like me in the UK would fell safer. Oh yes there will be casulties but at the edn of the day the constitution means shit all when it comes to your national security. Or do you value a piece of paper over the lives of those you love and care for? Are you afraid you'll reveal something you did that you shoudnt have done?
yeah, like a 15 year old like me has something to hide from the biggest a-hole in the US. not all phone calls are recorded, they need court orders to do that.

Echuu
Originally posted by debbiejo
Relax, pretty soon we won't have a constitution.....especially after the asteroid hits.

blowup

And that'll be in 2012 right Debs?! stick out tongue

Imagawa666

blowup

You do relise we have an awful lot of nuclear weapons to use agints such objects.

Saratn
that should be fun.

botankus
Originally posted by Saratn
yeah, like a 15 year old like me has something to hide from the biggest a-hole in the US. not all phone calls are recorded, they need court orders to do that.

Can't they retrieve phone conversations from earlier in the day if say, a murder occurs in a house? Or do they just retrieve the listing of calls made?

I'm not really asking you; I'm mainly asking anyone who knows this information.

Imagawa666
No asteroid is going to hit us. The next bug one will miss us but come VERY close.

Saratn
no, i know. they can see who you talk to, but not what it was about.

botankus
And you are positive on this?

I'm waiting on an AT&T or Sheriff's Department employee to verify this since I've got this major phone call to make tonight involving blowing up the planet.

Saratn
i am postive. 100%. i can look it up too, if that would help.

PVS

He is trying to make your country safer, by trying to find whos a terrorist and who isnt. Maybe your afraid becasue you have something to hide.

is that a hitler quote?

Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety. -Ben Franklin

Imagawa666
God not you..the biggest moron on KMC. Does anyone relise the terroritst threat or is it just me?

Saratn
who you talking to about the biggest moron?

PVS
God not you..the biggest moron on KMC

can you get through a single post without a childish insult?
i asked a reasonable question. you brought up a point which is befitting
of fascism and certainly not a free democracy. you can either debate that
or just keep crying and calling names. erm

hitler was able to strip people of their liberties under the threat of terrorism.
after the bombing of the parliament building, he was given as much freedom as he wished so long as he cried 'terrorist' and the people cried 'keep us safe mein fuerer!!!'

Imagawa666
I'm going. God this palce is full of idiots who are blind to the reality of the situtation

Saratn
then why couldn't he get a court order then?

botankus
I'm going. God this palce is full of idiots who are blind to the reality of the situtation
Could you leave your address for PVS so he can send you a Christmas card? He told me he had everyone's info but yours.

PVS
of coarse there is ALWAYS a threat of terrorism. banding over
and having your liberties stripped will do nothing to prevent it.

dont believe me? ask these quaker peace activists. the c.i.a. just happens to
be wasting time on them and other peace movements rather than monitering potential terrorists as the patriot act was intended. give up your freedom, nothing gets accomplished.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Countdown-Spying.mov

"I applaud our fearless leader and his attempt to clamp down on the treasonous and very dangerous Quakers. I_was almost sucked into their evil cult and heinous plot to demonstrate against this war that was cooked up in Lake Worth when I visited my father last year in West Palm Beach. You can't tell a book by it's cover and these elderly, harmless looking bingo players are much more dangerous_than they appear."

yeah, i guess you can just cry and run away instead of backing up your words. goodbye erm

debbiejo
Originally posted by Echuu
And that'll be in 2012 right Debs?! stick out tongue yeah or 2036

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380931&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

You do relise we have an awful lot of nuclear weapons to use agints such objects.

Nope...We're gonna die.

Originally posted by Saratn
that should be fun.
laughing out loud confused It will be, I'm gonna be drunk big time.

I'm going. God this palce is full of idiots who are blind to the reality of the situtation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by botankus
Could you leave your address for PVS so he can send you a Christmas card? He told me he had everyone's info but yours. You mean me too... big grin The one that has stay-on- topic-phobia?

Saratn
have fun with that

botankus

I'm just honored he tried to call this place a "palace." We're like royalty now!

KharmaDog
God not you..the biggest moron on KMC. Does anyone relise the terroritst threat or is it just me?

No need for the name calling, he makes a good point and you reply like a child, very nice. As for anyone else noting terrorism, I think more than one person is aware of the threat, I also think that a few people carry it a little over the top **cough** **like you** **cough**.

See ya later, don't let the door hit you one the way out. Just one thought before you go on your merry way, some people are also blind to situations that affect them more immediately than the threat of terrorism. Think about it.

debbiejo
They've been ease dropping on us for years anyway.

Saratn
i've always wanted to see a palace.

PVS
They've been ease dropping on us for years anyway.

i dont know what 'ease dropping' is....but im'a scared fear

botankus
laughing out loud confused It will be, I'm gonna be drunk big time.

Don't forget my invite!

Originally posted by PVS
i dont know what 'ease dropping' is....but im'a scared fear
It's a Michigan thing.

PVS
perhaps you mean "eavesdropping" stick out tongue

Saratn
I don't get invited? I mean i will be old enough then.

debbiejo
Yeah, yeah... eavesdropping...It's a Michigan thingie...

debbiejo
If that asteroid is real, I'm gonna get soooooooo hammered!!!! and go on kmc AND TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT.

botankus
Asteroid Party --> drunk bandbeerblowup

debbiejo
We can all get drunk together.........all sloshed up and ramble....you know.......and you won't even mine my dots then.......

Hour by hour reports... laughing out loud laughing out loud serenade

Hey, and btw, I didn't make this thread go off topic either.

PVS
DJ the topic slayer horse

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
DJ the topic slayer horse embarrasment

OK...what will Bush do?

botankus
I think he'd get hammered right alongside of you, Debs.

Saratn
offer him as the sacrifice. the first to go when the astreoid hits

Snoopbert
Originally posted by PVS
is that a hitler quote?

Those who sacrifice essential liberty for temporary safety are not deserving of either liberty or safety. -Ben Franklin I love you PVS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.