Queen of Fables vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Powers/Weapons

Magical Reality Control
Comprehend Languages
Dimension Travel
Matter Manipulation
Brooms, Switches, Whips, Wands, etc.

Thanos beats the Crap out of Surfer (again) who the Queen of Fables has decided she wants as her Prince. Pissed off, she decides to battle him with her full range of powers.
Who wins?

dman2008
The Queen wins 10/10

King KAM
^idiot

dman2008
Originally posted by King KAM
^idiot

What was that for?

Do you actually beleive Thanos would have Chance of Beating the Queen of Fables without prep even though she almost beat the entire JLA.

You are the Idiot

King KAM
Originally posted by dman2008
What was that for?

Do you actually beleive Thanos would have Chance of Beating the Queen of Fables without prep even though she almost beat the entire JLA.

You are the Idiot yes i do....and your the idiot....

leonidas
kk, did you read the queen of fables arc?

Crease
Thanos can do everything you listed under her abilities, + he posseses strength and durability that's off the scale. She's obviously more adept at magic but Thanos does have some mystic knowledge...Thanos of Titan ends her existence.

Avalonofthewind
Thanos can create realities on a whim?

leonidas
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

confused

it's a hard fight to judge. very different abilities. always hard to gauge how a reality warper's powers will affect another powerful cosmic. i honestly don't know what would happen.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
confused

it's a hard fight to judge. very different abilities. always hard to gauge how a reality warper's powers will affect another powerful cosmic. i honestly don't know what would happen.

It's something different.
This forum has gotten pretty stale as of late.
I don't think she'll have problems with him as he isn't an essential to the universe. His biggest advantage here is his mind.

Mider
am i or am i not one of the biggest Thanos lovers in here? well they say Queen Of Fables took down almost all the JLA and thanos did end up taking down almost all the avengers and that was before He died he also was able to take a beating from Odin but i dont know how Thanos would do against the JLA if he had prep time yeah he would probably beat them since he took out a thor busting gun in like five secs he probably would have something like that for each of the JLA members but with out prep i just dont know i dont think he could with prep yes probably with out im not sure hand to hand for sure but power to power im not sure.

Crease

Na...You didn't list that though. On what level does she create realities, i.e. Proteus level or Beyonder level?

Crease
Originally posted by Mider
am i or am i not one of the biggest Thanos lovers in here? well they say Queen Of Fables took down almost all the JLA and thanos did end up taking down almost all the avengers and that was before He died he also was able to take a beating from Odin but i dont know how Thanos would do against the JLA if he had prep time yeah he would probably beat them since he took out a thor busting gun in like five secs he probably would have something like that for each of the JLA members but with out prep i just dont know i dont think he could with prep yes probably with out im not sure hand to hand for sure but power to power im not sure.

I'd consider almost taking down the entire JLA more impressive than taling down any Avengers team I've known.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Crease
Na...You didn't list that though. On what level does she create realities, i.e. Proteus level or Beyonder level?

It's one of the first things listed:

Powers/Weapons

Magical Reality Control
Comprehend Languages
Dimension Travel
Matter Manipulation
Brooms, Switches, Whips, Wands, etc.

Thanos beats the Crap out of Surfer (again) who the Queen of Fables has decided she wants as her Prince. Pissed off, she decides to battle him with her full range of powers.
Who wins?

I don't know enough about Proteus, and the Beyonder I'm familiar is from Secret Wars(wayyyyyy too powerful.)

She basically puts you in a fable like dimension on a whim. In that dimension she has complete control over your powers, invulnerability, environment, all creatures, and the circumstances you cross.

Crease
Hmmm...I think I'm going to pick up her story arc. I don't normally read much DC, but you've piqued my curiosity.

I'd still be hardpressed to beleive she could blink Thanos of Titan anywhere he didn't desire to be. She'd have to be on Dr. Stranges level of sorcery.

Mider
Queen Of Fables wins i guess if Thanos got no prep time even with prep time i dont know what he could do if that thing about her realm she has total power over it thing is true.

dman2008
Another Power The Queen has is that she can bring fictional characters to Life , and since in the Marvel universe the DC Characters are fictional. The Queen should be able to bring them to life. Meaning she could get People like Spectre and The Anti Monitor to fight for her

Thanos is screwed

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dman2008
Another Power The Queen has is that she can bring fictional characters to Life , and since in the Marvel universe the DC Characters are fictional. The Queen should be able to bring them to life. Meaning she could get People like Spectre and The Anti Monitor to fight for her

Thanos is screwed

i doubt that she can call beings who are even more powerful then herself
it all matter's on how her power's effect a cosmic guy like thanos.

Psycho Ninja
Fables win...... shes Skyfather level !!!

snoopdogg
Superman just had a run in with her in Action Comics #834 I believe.

Juntai
Yep...
Queen of Fables wins imo.
Too much magic power.

snoopdogg
Yea she does have alot of magical power.

She recreated Krypton.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Superman just had a run in with her in Action Comics #834 I believe.

Yup, She made Supes fight that Dragon with almost none of his powers.

Juntai
Yup, She made Supes fight that Dragon with almost none of his powers. And people say Supes' rogue gallery is weak..., what is Mxy, Gog, Doomsday and Queen of Fables?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
And people say Supes' rogue gallery is weak..., what is Mxy, Gog, Doomsday and Queen of Fables?

Let's not forget Darkseid, Cyborg Supes, Eradicator (kryptonian intelligence), Tolos, Braniac 13, Dominus, Imperiex Probes, Lobo, and Zod.

Juntai
Let's not forget Darkseid, Cyborg Supes, Eradicator (kryptonian intelligence), Tolos, Braniac 13, Dominus, Imperiex Probes, Lobo, and Zod. Imperiex probes aren't really re-accuring though, but yeah, no doubt.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Imperiex probes aren't really re-accuring though, but yeah, no doubt.

I put that in because he actually bust open quite a few of them.

Superherovandal
the thing is that they need to use those rogues A LOT more instead of guys like Toyman, Metallo, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.