Do You Have A Pet Who...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess-Puppy~
Ruins your things!? mad He ruins my dishes,pillows,Stuffed animal toys,sheets,food EVERYTHING! mad I love him so much but once in a while I get mad and send him outside until he learns his lesson! I think I'm going to die!!!!!!

T.V.O.T.I.
no my dog acts like a human so we get along really well

JacopeX
My dog is so big but is playful.

Barker
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Ruins your things!? mad He ruins my dishes,pillows,Stuffed animal toys,sheets,food EVERYTHING! mad I love him so much but once in a while I get mad and send him outside until he learns his lesson! I think I'm going to die!!!!!!
You'll miss him/her when he's dead. erm

Pyrofly
i dont have any animals sad

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
My dog is so big but is playful. Mine too! eek! Everytime I walk my lovely dog people are afraid of him! He's a pipble! He's white.

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Barker
You'll miss him/her when he's dead. erm Only for a few min. I send him outside and he still ruins things! I really love him I also take good care of him.

sweetness
My dog is so big and cool

I love her!!

JacopeX
Mine too! eek! Everytime I walk my lovely dog people are afraid of him! He's a pipble! He's white. Me too eek! but my dog is a black rotwiler

BobbyD
This is why ferrets rule! yes

Barker
Only for a few min.
shock This coming from a Self Proclaimed "Puppy's Best Friend".

Princess-Puppy~
Me too eek! but my dog is a black rotwiler Some men have little girl dogs that can't even fight like the 1's who struggle notice that? I hate that!

Princess-Puppy~
shock This coming from a Self Proclaimed "Puppy's Best Friend". He still loves me! My doggy hugs me! And licks me! He loves me alot! he's a house dog!

Barker
My dog loves me Too. She's still damn lazy though...

Princess-Puppy~
My dog loves me Too. She's still damn lazy though... Does she bite you when she wants to play with you? My dog does that he thinks it's a game. laughing But it HURTS! confused

JacopeX
Some men have little girl dogs that can't even fight like the 1's who struggle notice that? I hate that! I have a dog in Peru that is old and very strong. I took almost the whole family to hold it back from hurting the other dog

Barker
Does she bite you when she wants to play with you? My dog does that he thinks it's a game. laughing But it HURTS! confused
Yeah, or sometimes she'll have a 'hyper attack', and run all over the house. Funny.

Princess-Puppy~
I have a dog in Peru that is old and very strong. I took almost the whole family to hold it back from hurting the other dog My dad use to have a dog and the his dog killed another dog!

JacopeX
yikes

Princess-Puppy~
Yeah, or sometimes she's have a 'hyper attack', and run all over the house. Funny. Mine too. Every time a visitor or my dad comes or some 1 he doesn't even know he does this "Tail Attack" ! Some times he does that to me accidently!

Princess-Puppy~
yikes Yea poor dead dog! sad WAWA! *cries*

JacopeX
aww dont cry ::hugs::

Princess-Puppy~
aww dont cry ::hugs:: Thanks but that happened when I was a baby I was to weak to help!

JacopeX
aww you poor thing.

Princess-Puppy~
aww you poor thing. You're too kind. That dead thing was a poor thing.

JacopeX
yea buts ok. Man youre dad must be a cruel person

Princess-Puppy~
yea buts ok. Man youre dad must be a cruel person No it wasn't my dad! His mother was old and they couldn't stop it!

JacopeX
oh i see

Princess-Puppy~
oh i see I know there's something that's happened when I was little! I just know Are my mom and dad hiding something? Was there something strange when I was little? I always see the past sometimes! confused confused

JacopeX
oh. thats kinda scary to think about

Princess-Puppy~
oh. thats kinda scary to think about I also have visions once I had a dream and I knew I was dreaming I was! Not only that I had the ability to get out of it and I did! It was hard I tried hard! Did some 1...................... A tingle........ Some1........... I can't beleive I got out by,yself as soon as the dream came I came out in 1 secound! Some 1 was about to kill me in this dream!

JacopeX
Thats a weird dream

Princess-Puppy~
Thats a weird dream I saw a fired woman I was floating her evil eyes! I only saw her for a secound because I got out of the dream. I know a spirit saved me. I velt a tingle or kinda bright stingy hand. Some 1 SAVED ME I KNOW IT!

Ronny
when my dog was a puppy she ripped apart a whole bunch of toilet paper and it was all over the house.. and she broke alot of my cds and shat on my books happy and in a $250 hat handmade from Italy

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Ronny
when my dog was a puppy she ripped apart a whole bunch of toilet paper and it was all over the house.. and she broke alot of my cds and shat on my books happy and in a $250 hat handmade from Italy OMG!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.