The Forbidden Forest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Story Guideline: It's very simple. We have sneaked out of Hogwarts at night and are planning to go into the Forbidden Forest to search for the Golden Tailman, which is rumored to be a weapon that might defeat Voldermorth. But before we can find it, we run into all sorts of troubles, creatures and things in the Forest. Everyone is a student at Hogwarts, so you're playing yourself to make it simple. Put your username or your character name at the beginning at every post. big grin

So let's begin:

*Professor Rogue*

Professor Rogue slowly walked into the forest, unaware of all the dangers inside. He tip toed along the hard soil beneath his feat, not sure why.

A huge sign appeared in front of him that read:

ENTER IF YOU DARE!!

I chuckled, knowing perfectly well what I set out to do. We had to find the Golden Talisman, I knew it for sure! I felt worried, knowing that me, the Headmaster were leading the students into great danger. No, I couldn't! Which is why I had set out alone, but I had a sneaky suspicion that they would follow. There was no way that I was going back to the others until I had found the it.

Out of nowhere, there was a russle in the bushed. I jumped, completly taken aback.

"G-guys?" I said, slightly petrified.

I shook my head and pursued on. I was a good ways into the forest when I huge shadow encamped against me. I slowly turned around .. .

"AAAuuuggghhhh!" I shirked.

In front of me was. . .

Sir J
*J*

... a were wolf growling at rogue "expelliamus" J shouted and the were wolf hit a tree and got knocked out

"well we got rid of-"

something jumped on J it was a ....

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

..it was a girl, Sarah... I fell on J, I was hiding from the werewolf who was chasing me.

-"Sorry, I was hiding" - I said.

A brach broke from the trees on the left, someone or something was on the branch and fell on the ground it was...

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

it was....Raven who is still lying on the ground..."I saw Sarah climb the tree when the werewolf came chasing toward her, and figured it wasn't a bad idea incase it might turn on me, So I followed suit....unfortunately, when I tried to climb down I hit a weak branch and fell"

Suddenly I look behind Professor rouge and shriek with terror and shadow started to come toward him, it appeared to be....

scurran
*simon*

...a hooded figure, strinding towards them with his wand out and ready, though he did not attack. "i thought is saw you lot walk into here, you must be mad"

Another chrunching sound alerted them and simon spun round to see properly who or what it was....

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

It was Jimmy, wearing a loose, black cloak.

"What's going on here?" he asked. He heard a loud gurgling noise, and whirled around to see...

scurran
i agree, its abit wierd

JesuseyGoodness
*Eric*

...to see Eric, who was sitting on a rock, pulling out his wamd about to say, "You guys are wasteing your time. That Talisman is impossible to find."

Eric was a sixth year student, in Ravenclaw. He knew some of the most useful spells around and was quite the wizard. His grades were outstanding, but his streak for being too involved in everything was unmistakeable. For this, people tended to get annoyed by Eric's "I'm better than you," attitude.

Eirc was about 6 feet tall, and around 180 pounds. he had light brown hair, and blue eyes. He was far from handsome, but he wasn't ugly either. If it wasn't for his sopmewhat snotty personality, and his "You suck," attidude, as prementioned, he could easily be the biggest ladies man in Hogwarts, but alas, he was not.

His favortie teacher was Proffesser Rouge. He always enjoyed his classes, and then started to suck up, which he was marvelous at.

"But," he continued, "If anyone can find it, I'm sure our dear Professer Rouge can."

zac_j
*Zac*

All of the sudden, there is a loud crash and an equally loud grunt. A large figure had just fallen out of nowhere and it was Zac. "Where am I?" asked Zac. He had been in the Slytherin Common Room and was practicing his spells, when he had transported to... here. "Well, is anyone going to answer my question?" asked Zac, slightly blushing.

tigress
Angel tigress

Angel,

"hey Zac, you ok, it looks like someones been setting weezleys wizarding port holes in the common rooms again, dont worry, but it was terrible of them to place the appearing place as the forest, a first year could have stumbled here non the wiser, you'll be fine dont worry." she tried to calm Zac down obviously he was a little shaken but luckily she had been patrolling and had already seen other students sneaking towards the forest and decided for saftey sake to follow them.

So are we going to stay together now and help Professor Rogue I think it would be better if we all stayed to help and that way we will all be safer, she mused not really waanting to wander back through the forest on her own.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven, stood up and dusted her self off and was relieved that the shadow she seen was only Simon and not some monster or death eater. Raven looked up at the others "Can on of you use your wand to give me light? I think I dropped my wand on the ground when I fell, but its to dark to see it"

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

- "Lumos" - I said pointing the light to the ground.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven, saw her wand and quickly picked it up off the ground. "Thanks", Raven said to Sarah.

JesuseyGoodness
*Eric*

"You shouldn't be so irresponsible with your wand,' Eric states in an arrogant tone, "bad things could happen." He then gave Raven a degrading glare.

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

- "Come on don't be too hard on her, it's not like you've never lost yours" - Sarah said to Eric

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven turned and glared hard at Eric, "Why you arrogant little.....you know what, I am not going to stoop to your level" Raven tucked her wand in her pocket and looked over to see what Professor Rogue was doing.

zac_j
*Zac*

So, are we going to go or what?

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

Jimmy, a seventh year, turned to Professor Rogue.

"Professor," he started, eyes darting nervously about the dark forest, "You weren't thinking of going in there.... were you?"

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven walked over to Professor Rogue and Jimmy. "Of course he is Jimmy, why else would he be here?"..."Right Professor?"

Emerika
Professor was about to answer when there was a snap behind them. They jumped and whirled around to see Emerika emerge from the trees. "I heard you were looking for the Tailman. And I have information for you."

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

- "And what would you know that we don't?" - Sarah asked Emerika.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven looked from Sarah to Emerika and nodded "Yeah, I agree with Sarah's question"...."or is there something you need to know?" Raven said cautiously.

RoguePw25
*Professor Rogue*

Rogue watched as the studetns chatted amongst themselves. He was thankful that J stunned the werewolf that was behind him with a spell. "Thanks dude, I appreicate it!" he said with a grin.

He led the group a ways into the forest and stepped forward but hit someting hard on his shoe. He bent down. "It's a letter," he said to everyone. "Wonder what it says...."

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

Jimmy bent over to see the letter that Professor Rogue had picked up. Before he could read what it said, a slight crack sounded behind him. He whirled around, raising his wand.

"Lumos," he said, aiming the length of wood at a nearby bush. The light radiated off, brightening the area.

However, Jimmy saw nothing.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven turned around to face Professor Rogue when he began to speak, but as soon as she saw Jimmy shine the light she turned to see what was going on. She clenched her wand afraid of what she might see.

zac_j
*Zac*

Zac saw the commotion and turned around to see...

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

Sarah turned to see what was going on and held her wand aiming at the spot where Jimmy aimed the light.

- "It appears to be nothing" - Sarah said to the group lowering her wand.

zac_j
*Zac*

"Wow, very interesting... Nothing... Okay, lets go!" says Zac in an almost casual tone.

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

Jimmy pointed his illuminated wand forward. The dense thicket of jungle wove around a small path that seemed accessible, if only for a short length.

"Perhaps we can take this path?" his voice had steadied again.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven looked to Jimmy still holding her wand tight and said "Becareful...it maybe a trap".

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
*Rae*

As the set off down the path, the saw a small pink light ahead. It came up to them and smiled

it was a fairy

"Hello", Rae the Fairy said,"Need Help?"

Suddenly, a loud crash behind them frightened Rae

her Pink cloud turned white

((FYI-this fairys "cloud" changes with her mood))

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven who is in the back, and didnt head down the path just sighed and said to her self "I warned them it might be a trap"

honey_bunny3000
wow

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

Aaauauaaaaaahghgghhgh!!!!!!

*Ashea shrieked and ran blindly. Coincidentally she bumps into the group... Specifically Professor Rogue..*
Nearly out of breath she said:
"I...ah... professor... I was.. I'm sorry...."

*She then looks away... hoping against hope that the headmaster doesn't realize she is doing detention on that exact moment... but then...*

"You've got...to help me... my friend... back there...somewhere.... something happened! ........ please!...."

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

Jimmy hears a commotion at the back. A loud shreik echoes through the trees. He spins around, brushing past a few others to see what was going on.

A girl, her face pale and terror-striken, cries for help.

"What's going on?" he asks. "What happened?"

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

Trolls... a whole squadron of them...

I don't know why they're here...

My friend... got trapped... I managed to escape...

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven who is watching the commotion says to the nearest person next to her "This is going to be a long night".

Unicor777
*UNI*

The Gryffindor Poet walked down in the forbidden forest, his favourite place for rest and relaxation. Taking out the perchament from his cloak the poet waved the wand and started putting his thoughts down.....

Suddently he heard some voices

" Better put my cloak on" - said the Gryffindor prefect and so he did...

Diamond~Kisses
*Anna*

*Anna stumbles through the dark, lost, cold and hungry. Only minutes ago a scream pierced the air, and she heard feet running. She staggers towards a running figure, running towards the direction of the scream.*

"Help...me!" she cries feebly, and falls to the earth, unconscious.

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

"Trolls?!" he shouts anxiously. "Trolls? Where--" Before he can finish, another chilling scream resounds through the forest.

Without hesitation, he flicks his wand, illuminating it. "C'mon!" he yells, "Someone else is out there!"

And with that, he takes off into the black forest, hoping he wouldn't have to go alone...

Diamond~Kisses
*Anna*

*Her eyes flicker open, and she hears pounding footsteps.*

"Help!!"

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

"Panicking will not help the situation.... panicking will not help the situation...panicking will not help the situation.... panicking will not help the situation..."

She repeated those lines to herself until she finally regained her composure...

she looked around at the faces of the group.

Some were wary, others with panicked-expressions...

She did not know, why a bunch of students were with the Headmaster in the Forbidden Forest... but she said to herself

"At least I'm not alone...

But...I have to find some way to ask these people to help me find my friend..."

Diamond~Kisses
*Anna*

A figure stands just metres away. She pulls herself up and leans against a tree, the figure moves closer, and when she sees its face...she screams.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven who seen Jimmy take off in the darker depths of the forest alone, started to run after him "WAIT UP" she yelled "what in bloody hell are you doing, you cant go alone. its dangerous!! I'll come with you"

Unicor777
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
*Anna*

A figure stands just metres away. She pulls herself up and leans against a tree, the figure moves closer, and when she sees its face...she screams.

*UNI*

" silence!" - said Uni under the cloak, taking his head out while his body was still invisible

" Its only me Uni. But stick to me and we go to find the Headmaster before the trolls find us"- said Uni and took out the wand and shouted: "Lumos"

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

Jimmy nods at the girl he recognizes as Raven. He turns to see a panic-stricken girl propped up on a tree facing another figure hidden partially by an invisibility cloak.

"What's going on here?" he asks, raising his lit wand. The light lands in a splash on a ground, illuminating but a small area. Jimmy cannot help but to stare nervously at the darkness beyond the light. "What are you talking about? Trolls? What--" Before he can get an answer, there is a sickening crash in the trees somewhere ahead.

Jimmy points his wand, but he cannot see much because of all the brush...

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven looked ahead trying to see through the brush. "I know a spell to move a tree, perhaps it would work on the brush?"

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven looked ahead trying to see through the brush. "I know a spell to move a tree, perhaps it would work on the brush?"
*Eric*
Eric, who had been unusually quiet in such a situation, finnally took another minute to gloat.
"Of corse it will move it you imbicile!" Insulting the "intellegence" of Raven, "Just do the spell you horrid girl!"

Note: Anyone offended by my posts in this Rp, please don't be. This isn't really me, It's the charactor. most of you decided to be nice....so I';m gonna be naughty...bwahahah!

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy (Gryffindor) *

"Relax, Eric. We're all... nervous here, but there's no need to get touchy," said Jimmy, glaring. He then turned to Raven. His expression softened. "It would help, however, if you could perform the spell."

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven glared and turned to Eric and quickly said "Silencio" pointing her wand in his face. "Thats SO much more fitting for you". She then turned back to jimmy and smiled and pointed the want to the brush saying "Mobiliarbus".

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

Ashea scurried over to where the others were when she heard a deafening scream...

She stopped when she saw 5 others standing before her.

A Mobiliarbus spell has just been successfully executed... and they were all staring at what lay beyond the brush...

"Oh no..." was all that Ashea could say after witnessing the horror...A corpse was being lashed and torn apart by 5 spiders...

She took a moment of notice on one person...she was glad that her friend Anna was safe... droplets of tears rolled down her eyes...she wanted to run to her and hug her...

But...She was stopped with the thought when...

*Crack*

She slowly looked around...and she saw nothing...she relaxed for a while... *sigh* she looked up...and there... her eyes opened wide with horror...They were surrounded by 30 or more giant spiders...!!!

"Oh my god!"

The others were still unaware of the situation apparently transfixed and horrified before the feast of the 5 spiders!

Ashea tried to warn the others... but she stood paralyzed... on impulse... she raised her wand and screamed "Rictusempra" on a spider that was swiftly advancing on them...

blushing]

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven gulped and had a most horrified look on her face "I..I ...I hate spiders" she said brushing the hair out of her face and clutching her wand. she then closed her eyes took a deep breath opening her eyes again. She pointed her wand toward a near by spider and yelled "STUPIFY"

Unicor777
*UNI*

The confused prefect was very tensed with all that was going on around him, being ready to cast a spell he started regreting for going out that night All that I wanted was to compose few verses- he said to him self, then turning to the others he announced:

" I have a plan everyone, its very simple, lets send sparks that would bring the headmaster here, and in mean time lets devide our selves in three groups and set guards on the three sides of the forest excluding the side of the school"

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

"DOWN!" shouted Jimmy at one of the other student's in his aim's way. "STUPEFY!" A blaze of red shot out and collided with a spider, sending it paralyzed to the ground.

Jimmy turned Uni. "We've got to do something!" he yelled. "Where is Professor Rogue, anyway?"

Unicor777
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Jimmy turned Uni. "We've got to do something!" he yelled. "Where is Professor Rogue, anyway?"

*UNI*

" I have no clue"- shouted Uni to hotsauce6548, then turning left he saw another spider running towards hotsauce6548, taking his wand out Uni yelled:

" AWADA"- a green jet flew from his wand and distroyed the spider.... then he stood up, froze from what he just deed, he looked at the others to see their reaction....

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

There was a silence as the green light flickered out, just as the life of the spider did. The other venomous creatures coiled away--as if scared--and fled from the group of wizards.

Jimmy turned at once to Uni, raising his wand angrily. "Who are you?!" he shouted, wand pointed at Uni's chest. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven whos jaw dropped when Uni preformed the spell was completely shocked still stareing at where the spiders were "That was Brilliant". She then heard the raising of voices and turned to see Jimmy and Uni going at it. "Stop it you two! Right Now!!!"..."we cant afford to get in a fight, we need each others backs!"

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

Breathing deeply...she watched the spot where the spider was blown up...

Jimmy and UNI were already having a row...

Turning to UNI "You're a prefect aren't you?"Ashea said this, obviously unaware that she was butting in on a fight "------- I don't know if I should be amazed or horrified ..."

She then saw Jimmy's furious expression...
She turned to Jimmy...

"You know... we could all just calm down... I mean... UNI did save our lives..."

Unicor777
*UNI*

Jimmi's voice- "Who are you? -woke him up, facing another danger Unicor777 pointed his wand back at Jimmy.

" Take it back! I... I... have no clue what happend? I'm Unicor777 the Gryffindor prefect ...." - then taking back his wand Uni turned yellow again..

" I'm going to be expelled... I get excited very often....But in mean time I'm still a prefect, so lets try to find our way back and I will report my self to the Headmaster, if nothing else happens on the way"- he finished, still looking at the others

hotsauce6548
*Jimmy*

It took a few long moments before Jimmy lowered his wand, grumbling something incoherently. Sitting down next to a tree to catch his breath, he began to survey the surroundings.

"Where the hell are we?" he asked. On all sides the darkness of the forest closed in, threatening to smother them altogether. Looming trees stood all around, nowhere a clue of their location.

There was a silence. Jimmy spoke up, standing. "We'll need to find the others. They've got to be in the forest somewhere. They'll be okay with the headmaster for a while, but I don't know how long they'll be able to stay in here... or, for that matter, how long we'll be able to!"

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

"We could easily retrace our steps..."

However as she turned around...

"I swear... there used to be a path here...."

Then it dawned on all of them that they were lost...

"We've got to keep moving...we can't just stand here waiting for something to attack us!"

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven looked to Ashea. "True, but we must think and act wisely...or else we might end up walking into trouble instead of avoiding it"

Princess Lyla
(Wow this is what happens when you're gone for a week)

*Sarah*

Sarah just stood behind her classmates and looked around.

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

She smiled...
"Right..........."

She looks around at the others...
"Any ideas?..." then she casually gestured to the 3 different paths surrounding them... as if motioning the others to make a choice...

Unicor777
*UNI*

Still shocked Uni stood and watched spechless and the others were planing their way, as if he had decided, just to follow this time...

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

- "There is no way of telling we won't get in trouble, every decision has a consequence, we are just going to have to chose the one that feels the worse, it always seems that the one you think is the good one always ends up being bad, so the one with the creepy feeling might turn out to be the good path" - Sarah said.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven nodded at Sarah's words. "As of now its like we have to choose our own fate, like we are players in some sort of game."..."Perhaps it be best if just choose a path, thinking and analyzing might make use over look simple things or read to much into nothing. We should just pick one and hope its safe".

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

She pondered on Raven's words...
"players in some sort of game..."

"What if this is all an illusion...? What if we're trapped in some sort of enchantment... What if... we're not getting out of here.................................... alive..."

Panic was clearly in her voice...

"What if someone is actually playing with us... "

Or worse...

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

Sarah walked up to Ashea and slapped her.

- "Calm down, the least we need right now is to panic...we need to keep cool if we are to survive this" - Sarah said.

Unicor777
*UNI*

" Look"- he pointed to princess towards the light behind the trees- " that must be a house How about going there and sheltering our selves through the night. It must be easier tomorrow to find our way back".

" I don't beleive that we can do much tonight, cause the snow has covered our footsteps"- shouted UNI, now coming back to earth and for a moment forgeting about the killing curse he just used on the spider,

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Unicor777
*UNI*

" Look"- he pointed to princess towards the light behind the trees- " that must be a house How about going there and sheltering our selves through the night. It must be easier tomorrow to find our way back".

" I don't beleive that we can do much tonight, cause the snow has covered our footsteps"- shouted UNI, now coming back to earth and for a moment forgeting about the killing curse he just used on the spider,

*Raven*

Raven looked at Uni " A house?....in the middle of the forbidden forest?". "Are you sure this is a safe idea?"

Princess Lyla
*Sarah*

- "It's not safe but it is an idea anyway" - Sarah said.

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

"Its a house. In the middle of the Forbidden forest"..."It has danger written all over it."

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

I'm not going in... it's suicide!

Then thinks to herself:
"But then again... staying out here is also suicide"

Unicor777
*UNI*

" It might be dangerouse. But what other options we have? I'm going to check it. If I'm not back after half an hour, run as fast as you can"- said the Gryffindor prefect, putting on his invisibility cloak, and pulling his wand under the cloak, ready to perform the unforgivable curse if confonted with danger

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

Whoa! Where'd he go!? oh... wait... he's got one of those... cloaks...

*Looks around.. then looks at the house*

You know... looking at the others... UNI could be really really brave... but then again... he could just be really really stupid...
I mean... doesn't he know what suicide is?
Somebody has got to follow him...

*Looks at the people around her...and all she saw was the hesitant faces of the others coupled with uncertainty.*

Unicor777
*UNI*
Under his cloak UNI continued to approach the house, as he came closer the light was getting stronger, he soon saw a smoke coming out of the chimney. " Toog good to be true or good"- he said to him self and the next moment he was at the door step...

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven said "maybe we can take turn sleeping, like some of us can stand guard while some sleep half the night then switch and the others can sleep and the ones who already slept can stand guard."

Diamond~Kisses
*Anna*

She looks around, terrified.
"I don't even want to turn my back, never mind sleep..."
She slumps down to the ground against a tree, and pulls her shaking arms tight around her chest.

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

Ashea wonders why everybody else is so silent...

"maybe they think it best to not say anything or else the enemies might hear and attack us..." she thought to herself...

Her eyes spun to the direction of the door... it opened *crack* then closed.... hauntingly...

"How long do you think he will last there?....or us for that ma---?"

Shock was plainly written on Ashea's face...

"Somebody...or something else is in that house... I just saw a..."

she stopped abruptly realizing that UNI was in there... alone and unaware...

"oh my god! UNI!!!!!"

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven took a deep breath "I hate to think of whats in there and come face to face with it, but we cant let Uni face it alone...I am going in there after him" Raven the quickly made sure she had her wand and took off towards the house.

tigress
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven took a deep breath "I hate to think of whats in there and come face to face with it, but we cant let Uni face it alone...I am going in there after him" Raven the quickly made sure she had her wand and took off towards the house.

* Tig*

" I am totally with you hun merlin only knows what hes doing, I know hes brave but damn, hes always the hero, lets go hun I am with ya." Tig said worrying about her dearest friend and what he must be up to this time.

( why does it change so much wasd I gone that long sorry peeps ish back lol )

Raven Guardia
*Raven*

Raven nods at Tig's words. "We definitely should go check on him, come on* Raven starts off with Tig towards the house.

Unicor777
*UNI*
Breathing quetly under the cloak Uni entered the room. His heart stopped working from the sight that awaited him in the room....Holding his wand in his eyes Uni was ready to strike again

*CRACK*CRAC*CRACK*

The door behind him closed...

nikki101
?

mark102
thank u

hproxmysox
hi

AC/DC'S_LVR
look out its a manticore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
figgly giggly? is that you? this the manticore im training to kill umbridge

mega reader32
where am i ??????????

mega reader32
i only seee one guy

mega reader32
i think i am dead

ticket_inspecto
your not dead don't worry smile

mega reader32
im scared!!!

mega reader32
ph

mega reader32
why is there alot of girls

mega reader32
i think im dreaming

mega reader32
pinch me

mega reader32
plz i want to wake up

mega reader32
wait i am awake

ticket_inspecto
pinch pinch pinch r u awake yet?

mega reader32
o well i might wake up in my coomon room

ticket_inspecto
maybe just sleep walk back up there.

ticket_inspecto
I am your conscience smile

Unicor777
*UNI*
Breathing quetly under the cloak Uni entered the room. His heart stopped working from the sight that awaited him in the room....Holding his wand in his eyes Uni was ready to strike again

*CRACK*CRAC*CRACK*

The door behind him closed...

OOC: I'm continuing the RP where we stopped, the others are more then welcome to join as long as they follow the same line, we can not have two parallel RP going on in the same thread

Uni felt trapped but fortunatelly his wand was quiker then the others, three wizards and two witches immidiatelly pointed their wands towards him, all of them were waring dark masks.

" Alhamora"- shouted uni and door flew open, he immidiatelly left the room, barelly managing to escape the flying spells, that thanks to his invisibility cloak were not able to hit him.

I have to warn the others- he said to him self and started walking backwards aiming with his wand at the open door of the small hut.

Sonix
*Sonix*

As if from nowhere, a tall hooded figure stepped out of the shadows. Uni yelled in surprise and found that it was one of his classmates.

"I've been watching you for a while now" said Sonix. "You should be more carefull when wandering around here."

"Follow me" he said and headed into the trees again. Uni looked warily behind him but the wizards and witches seemed to have lost interest and haddecid toblame it on the smallest of their number.

After 15 minutes solid walking Uni felt he should ask where they were going. As if he had read Uni's mind Sonix suddenly turned round saying "We are here..."

Unicor777
*UNI*

" You scared me to death... don't do that again ok"....

Originally posted by Sonix
*Sonix*

After 15 minutes solid walking Uni felt he should ask where they were going. As if he had read Uni's mind Sonix suddenly turned round saying "We are here..."

" Where ?" - asked Uni who was desparate to tell his mate about what he heard in the room...

Sonix
*Sonix*

"The cave of the Golden Tailman" said Sonix.

They looked up at the gaping cave's mouth and noticed a dull soft light in the distance.

"Come" said Sonix and they started heading in. Suddenly, there was a rustle in the nearby bushes. By reflex Sonix and Uni both pulled out there wands, squinting to see what had caused the disturbance.

Two figures emerged from the bush and instantly held there hands up.

"Wait!" called one of the figures and as Uni lit his wand, the light fell over the people in front of them. It was Uni's friends.

Unicor777
*UNI*

" Where were you this long"- cried Uni lowering his wand, then he continued to Sonix- 'Listen, when I was in the hut I heard the DE speaking of some weapon that might bring Lord Voldermort back'

Sonix
*Sonix*

Sonix's eyes widened. "Is that it? Did you hear the name of it?" sais Sonix.

Unicor777
*UNI*
'Yes I did'- we need to find the Headmaster, Rogue would know what to do with it

Sonix
*Sonix*

They headed back the way they had come, looking around as carefully as they could. Suddenly, they heard a snap and they all jumped.

Looking around frantically Uni noticed Headmaster Rogue coming towards them, looking as if he had dragged his way to them.

"Professor, what happened?" asked Sonix.

Unicor777
*UNI*
Uni pointed his wand towards what looked like Proffessro Rogue

" Professor? ROgue would never suprize us like this. Perhaps, you should answer the security question: Name the witch that helped Professor Rogue in re-establishing Hogwarts? And no tricks, I used Avada couple of hours ago to the spiders, I won't hesistate to do it twice"- said uni in a threatening voice, eying the what appeared to be Rogue

Syren
*Syren*

Stumbling through the forest, Syren stopped suddenly when she heard voices ahead. Stepping quickly behind a tree she cursed when her foot landed on a large branch and a loud 'Snap!' could be heard. She leaned her back against the trunk and held her breath, praying that they hadn't heard her.

death 666
just as she was giveing informasoin a strenge boy waled in alien alien devil

BabyGirl_23
and fell right on his face.

Unicor777
*Uni*

"Whos there?!"- yelled Uni

Waterslicer
In the shadows, nothing stirred. Spinning around, achieving nothing but tripping over and loosing the wand, something slimy wriggled into his hand.
With a yelp, Uni cried "Lumos!". A bright light erupted from the ground, where a hand was illuminated, a slimy, scaly hand, almost like...

Unicor777
*UNI*

What are you? Who are you?- cried Uni again, getting even more confused, not realizing whether the light meant more dnager or aid

Waterslicer
A voice cried out "The dark lord has risen!" and a cauldron flew into the air, slowly falling, and with a sickening thud, landed on uni's head.
Then all went black, and when Uni woke he was in...

Unicor777
*UNI*
... the small hut he had just left, he immidiatelly recognized the room he left under the invisibility cloaked. With his hands he looked for his wand but the wand was not there, slowly he eyed the room, but there was no one inside...

Waterslicer
People the last 6 posts have been from me and Unicor more effort please!

Continuing...
It seemed at first, yet an eerie feeling blanketed Uni's mind before a familiar voice, horribly changed, cried "Noone will survive...
Uni cried out and turned to face...

Waterslicer
Woohoo new page!
P.S.
This isn't part of the story!
blow

Waterslicer
o god my mum banned me from the computer for one week because i didn't put out the washing!
sad

Unicor777
a scary skull without a body... I must be dreaming- he cried loudly and closed his eyes

Waterslicer
His heart thumping wildy, Uni started thinking "Who is haunting me?" before he realised he had somehow been teleported outside, and was lying on top of a furry...

Unicor777
.. and a stork looking empty at him.
I better send some signals this is very weard, but hen he realised that he has no wand with him

Waterslicer
" I must have dropped it in that tent!" he cried to himself, before a friend leaped out of the bushes, smothering him, who was....

Unicor777
' where have you been?' - asked the confused uni
(OOC: Wat where are you taking us? It should be in the forbidden forestwink ? )

Waterslicer
HE is drunk : wink

Waterslicer
U know, i am in heave....lll.....
come closer...babe....
OMG! call the cops, a man's touching a nakid man!

Waterslicer
laughing

Because I can
Gggrrr.....

BOO!

Waterslicer
'I'm ur daddie' he says to an innocent old man, who's 5000000 years old.
'I'm ur mumma' he says to a crazy old codger.

Waterslicer
and because i can, if 'm fire then who are you?

Unicor777
*uni*

DISSAPARATES FROM THE STRANGE LOCATION

OhILuvHP
*Taryn*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

They all turned around and a blood-curtleing scream came out of nowhere from the darkness. Then there was a loud thump and a girl hit the ground. She stood up, with an extremely frightened look on her face.

"Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! i was just taking my aparate test! oh gosh how did i end up here? where is 'here' anyways?"

The girl named Taryn stood up and looked at the people around her, not sure what to do.

Ashea16Chic
(my god... where's the story now? blink I'm completely lost...)

*Ashea*

The last thing that she remembered was Uni going inside a house... and others followed suit... Ashea was supposed to follow... but she fell face first on the ground and she didn't know why.... She awoke quickly from the deep sleep because a girl screamed and appeared a few inches away from her. Blood was trailing at the back of Ashea's head... Wary of the newcomer's arrival... she quickly stood up and raised her wand at the girl...

"Who are you?!! What are you doing here?"

wizzy 123
-zach-
a boy of 17 appears out of no were.
what is going on here?you look like u saw someone di....holy crud!!!!
is she dead and who r u may i ask!

IceDragon
I am the great Potato Wizard, and I have come from the land of potato, prepare to meet you doom. "pulls out wand and unleashes a torrent of potatoes."

Unicor777
*Uni*

Apparates infront of the others and dodges the patato spell: " PROTEGO"- a golden shield covers them all

' Step back patoto wizard. this does not concern you'-ordered him

wizzy 123
-zach- riktashempra! -zach knocks back the potato wizerd-thank you for the sheild but who r u? i go to hogwarts but i never seen u be4

DeathEater23
whats so forbiddien about it

DeathEater23
i am deatheater

The Phantom
No double posting please.

Demonic Phoenix
simple and straight to the pointthumb up

umm.....don't get pissy okaystick out tongue.

Unicor777
Originally posted by wizzy 123
-zach- riktashempra! -zach knocks back the potato wizerd-thank you for the sheild but who r u? i go to hogwarts but i never seen u be4

*Uni*

'I'm the Gryffindor Prefect. We are setting a trap for the death eaters, hide under my invisibility cloak and lets wait for the signal'

Ashea16Chic
*Ashea*

"We? Who is the we you are referring to?"

wizzy 123
ok but i have a plan to.lure the deth eaters into a trap then levetate them all into a hole and put a rock over it.

~King of Pie~
*Uni*

'I'm the Gryffindor Prefect. We are setting a trap for the death eaters, hide under my invisibility cloak and lets wait for the signal' -Eric-

Haveing hidden long ago after being bused by Raven, Eric returns to the scene, kissing Uni's ass.

"Ah, it's the prefect," he said, "Another cunning plan I assume? I'll follow your lead."

Eric hides under the invisibilty cloak, as he instructed, and waited for further options.

(I'm bored, this needed activated.)

Unicor777

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>