G-g-g-g AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess-Puppy~
I'M SCARED GHOSTS! ONE CALLED MY NAME ONCE1 I DIDN'T ANSWER! Anyone else? I'M SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

JacopeX
KI saw a ghost when i was 5 and when i was 9. Its a black figure. The first one was in the living room and the other one was in a car.

Pyrofly
I believe in Ghosts but im not scared, you dont bug them they wont bug you

Ronny
Um... okay

JacopeX
Im not afraid of ghost anymore. Im not afraid of anything now.

Princess-Puppy~
I heard if you answer them when they call your name they kill you! Luckly I didn't do it!

Pyrofly
blink errrm ok there

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Pyrofly
blink errrm ok there sad

Vathu
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
I heard if you answer them when they call your name they kill you! Luckly I didn't do it!
try to make friends with it? o.O

I would... be like... if you help me.. I'll be your friend...

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Vathu
try to make friends with it? o.O

I would... be like... if you help me.. I'll be your friend... You're a ghost? If yes then........... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!

Sgt. Hairy
Don't turn around!!! There is a ghost standing right behind you!!! scared ghost2 fear

Princess-Puppy~
*screams* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! *Follows a shiny light* *Walks into it* *Dissapeared* ( that means I'm gone not the ghost )

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
sad sorry just i've never heard of that one before, and i've heard alot of things

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Pyrofly
sorry just i've never heard of that one before, and i've heard alot of things The presidents house is haunted..............................

Impediment
Is there a point to this banality? Does this thread even have a point?

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Impediment
Is there a point to this banality? Does this thread even have a point? Yes there is.

Piggle Humsy
I'm watching 'Most Haunted' right now. yes

I believe!!

what was that... leftright

couch

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I'm watching 'Most Haunted' right now. yes

I believe!!

what was that... leftright

couch couch

Princess-Puppy~
*Something taps me* AHHHHHHHHH! GHOST!

Vathu
get a glass of water, a piece of paper and a pen or pencil... no expression put the paper on a firm surface and place the pen/pencil in your hand over the paper. relax and say out loud. "dear spirit if your here, what do you want?" and you hand should start moving by itself, and the ghost will write out a message.

if its something bad... ask if it would rather be friends, and go kill the neighbor next door. (warning: results may vary)

Pyrofly
get a glass of water, a piece of paper and a pen or pencil... no expression put the paper on a firm surface and place the pen/pencil in your hand over the paper. relax and say out loud. "dear spirit if your here, what do you want?" and you hand should start moving by itself, and the ghost will write out a message.

if its something bad... ask if it would rather be friends, and go kill the neighbor next door. laughing

Vathu
it works... no expression sometimes shifty

Princess-Puppy~
it works... no expression sometimes shifty laughing

Pyrofly
it works... no expression sometimes shifty in other words its a cheep make at home wegie board

Vathu
btw if it works you owe me $10 no expression

and then... if you get planeraped then you owe me $50 cus that only happens rarely... no expression and it isn't a make at home ougi board... no expression Its Vathu's pattented ghost message writing system... like msn... or yahoo... cept with ghosts XD

Princess-Puppy~
btw if it works you owe me $10 no expression Never!

Pyrofly
btw if it works you owe me $10 no expression i think not!... rolling on floor laughing

Vathu
btw if it works you owe me $10 no expression

and then... if you get planeraped then you owe me $50 cus that only happens rarely... no expression and it isn't a make at home ougi board... no expression Its Vathu's pattented ghost message writing system... like msn... or yahoo... cept with ghosts XD

edited XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.