Krillin vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Krillin (from Buu Saga when he had hair and his power level was at it's highest)

VS

Confident Gladiator

Who wins?

The Ion
Did Krillin ever do anything besides get kicked in the head?

armandovalles
lol he just had really bad luck....haha....but his power level in the Buu Saga when he had hair was supposedly around 100,000,000...

Nataku8188
I see you're still an idiot.

armandovalles
yo Nataku dont start wit me again ive had a bad week and that's y im on here....to give myself some time to relax...

grey fox
...the cueball get's smashed into bloody little chunks....

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I see you're still an idiot.

QFT

Piedmon
I hate to say it, because Kuririn is the man and all, but Gladiator would destroy him. The only move Kuririn has that could damage the Praetor is the Kienzan, and it's just too slow (even if he makes it tracking.)

Unless Kuririn finds out some clever way to destroy Gladiator's confidence, he's going down from a 100,000 MPH space-punch or some such.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Nataku8188
QFT

Wut does that mean??

Originally posted by Piedmon
I hate to say it, because Kuririn is the man and all, but Gladiator would destroy him. The only move Kuririn has that could damage the Praetor is the Kienzan, and it's just too slow (even if he makes it tracking.)

Unless Kuririn finds out some clever way to destroy Gladiator's confidence, he's going down from a 100,000 MPH space-punch or some such.

100,000 mph is nothing to DBZ characters...even Krillin can easily move at faster-than-light speeds...he's probly even faster than Gladiator....i mean, Krillin, when he tried to fight Buu to let the others escape...was moving so fast it looked like he was teleporting...

Piedmon
You realize when Raditz says he's moving at the speed of light, that's hyperbole, right? The only one in the series who moves at light speed is Goku, when he uses his teleportation...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles
Wut does that mean??

QFT= Quoted for Truth

cybermaster
gladiator would knock his ass out big time

jinzin
i kinda get the feeling that the same thing would happen to krillin here that happened to him when perfect cell showed up....

one kick to the head and it's over.

manjaro
its a reason why krillin dies the most out of everybody...when you think about it, he's been killed in just about every saga, and once in Dragonball

jinzin
Originally posted by manjaro
its a reason why krillin dies the most out of everybody...when you think about it, he's been killed in just about every saga, and once in Dragonball

laughing out loud

olympian
"You realize when Raditz says he's moving at the speed of light, that's hyperbole, right? The only one in the series who moves at light speed is Goku, when he uses his teleportation..."

Was it stated in the manga?

"its a reason why krillin dies the most out of everybody...when you think about it, he's been killed in just about every saga, and once in Dragonball"

And who of the whole crew hasent been killed? They all have at least once.

manjaro
all together krillin has died at least 4 times. goku has always died like a soldier or as a sacrifice. krilling usually gets a blast in the chest or a kick in the head

olympian
And how is that difference than any other dying in battle too? They all had warriors deaths without -perhaps- counting Krilins first one because it was a sneak attack in the back of his head.

When he wasent fighting or even aware the opponent was there.

Melnorme
Charlie Brown's going down.

Melnorme
Originally posted by Piedmon
You realize when Raditz says he's moving at the speed of light, that's hyperbole, right? The only one in the series who moves at light speed is Goku, when he uses his teleportation...

His teleportation is much faster than the speed of light.

Lucid Lui
Krillin gets curbstomped. To the MAX!!

Tron
No DBZ characters.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.