Galactic Empire VS Revans Sith Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fisto/katarnrul
whos stronger

Tangible God
I could swear this has been done before.

But have a look in Ianus's Revan's Empire vs. the Rebel Alliance. The Galactic Empire would CERTAINLY own the Rebels, and if you think about it, the Rebels would defeat Revan. Maybe not EASILY, but they would.

Discluding the Star Forge anyway, the Rebels would win, I'm not so sure if it were involved.

Darth_Glentract
Even with five or six Star Forges, the Galatic Empire would pwn them.

Escape81
Yep. Revan might own Sidious, but Palpatine's empire lays the smackdown on Revan's.

Shadow x 20
Death Star would whip out the Star Forge and then the Star Destroyers would pwn in space combat.

Illustrious
The Empire has far too much firepower. Revan goes down... hard.

fisto/katarnrul
with the death star maybe unless revan uses starfighters to destroy it

Darth_Glentract
Revan's starfighters can't destroy the Death Star because they don't have torpedos.

fisto/katarnrul
those were only the ships ypu saw and did it say they didnt have torpedoes

Se7in
Please, can someone explain where this ridiculous power of the Empire comes from. Name some of these advantages, not that I doubt they exist, but I've yet to see one, except the Death Star.

henniestevens
well they are technically a lot of years advanced and are known for a strong military.

Se7in
Strong military? They were defeated by a bunch of rebels and Ewoks.

Shadow x 20
The fact Star Destroyers have shields and anything in Revan's fleet doesn't. Plus the Star Forge was destroyed by a few capital ships and the Death Star can nuke an entire planet by itself.

Se7in
And the Death Star was taken down from a single shot.

Shadow x 20
2 proton torpedoes that hit the main reactor shaft and nothing in Revan's fleet has proton torpedoes plus a Super Star Destroyer can easily take down any ship in Revan's fleet.

Ianus
The Galactic Empire would curbstomp this lineup, and this HAS been done before.

Shadow x 20
The search button is a pathway to many abilities some consider unnatural

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
those were only the ships ypu saw and did it say they didnt have torpedoes

starwars.com

I realize you are a KOTOR fanboy, but you need to take a step back for a moment and just look at the situation.

jollyjim311
Even if Revans Sith did know about the Death Stars weakness, none of Revans pilots would be good enough to make the shot Luke did. "He is the best pilot in the outer rim territory." and "That shot was one in a million." Plus the Sith don't have enough fighters to even get past the Deah Stars defences.

Darth_Glentract
Nor do the Sith fighters have torpedos capable of causing that chain reaction.

Shadow x 20
Nor will they have learned of that weakness for the Rebels had to steal the plans with spies.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Se7in
Strong military? They were defeated by a bunch of rebels and Ewoks. A combo. of both Palpatine's mistake of underestimation, and movie necessity.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Se7in
Please, can someone explain where this ridiculous power of the Empire comes from. Name some of these advantages, not that I doubt they exist, but I've yet to see one, except the Death Star. Many thousands of SD's, many more millions of lesser ships, DS's, Palp's "battle meditaion," (or w/e) The Executor, literally countless, And I Mean Countless, fighters, billions of troops galaxy-wide.

Oh yeah, I just said it, an entire of galaxy full of Imperial Forces with 4000 years of tech. on their side.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Tangible God
A combo. of both Palpatine's mistake of underestimation, and movie necessity.

That and a lot of unlucky events for the Imperials. It was actually stated that civil wars in the Empire did more damage to the Empire than the Rebellion. Unless someone can prove that civil war would happen again, the Empire is unstoppable.

Escape81
As it turns out, Palpatine did have Battle Meditation - but so did another Force-sensative Grand Admiral present at the Battle of Endor, according to The Heir of The Empire series.

Darth_Glentract
One of Sidious' other students(Joruus C'Baoth) also had control over battle meditation.

Tangible God
Due to Palp's intense focus on killing Luke, and because he underestimated Vader's good side, he got killed. Hence dropping his "battle meditation" and allowing the Rebels to have an easier time.

Darth_Glentract
Actually one of his Grand Admirals new battle meditation and was using it at Endor in his place.

Veneficus
The Empire would waste Revan's forces.

Darth Traya
The only way the Sith Empire could win is by assassinating Palpatine and/or Vader.

Darth_Glentract
Even then they would probably still lose because of Thrawn. He was the only defeated because of luck for the Rebels.

Escape81
Not likely.

The Emperor spent most of his time either in Imperial Center or in Byss, both of which are outrageously protected. Imperial Center is like the most secure place in the galaxy, and Byss is located within the Deep Core. None of Revan's ships could hope to get there.

Not to mention, that if by some fluke, Revan's forces did kill him, the Emperor always had clones.

As for Vader, the Empire wouldn't be beaten if he was assassinated. Then you have twelve extremely capable Grand Admirals - such as Thrawn - who either rival Revan's tactical ability, or are superior.

RevanVader
Revan can turn out thousands of Sith fights in a day, if you played KotOR, on the last level you see the speed the ships are manufactured, btw. Not only that, but if you play it right, you get Bastila with you, and she INVENTED battle meditation, so I think she MIGHT be a bit better at it that thrawn. In the future, also, there are no sith, but the ancient sith empire was FULL of THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of sith.

Yeah, vader's cool. He's in a black suit and talks with a really low voice. But the suit stops him from doing the crazy amout of acrobatic moves ANY ancient sith lord could've. I think one sith could take out vader.

Sith battlecruisers are just as big as a star destroyer btw. Also, just ONE of the sith battlecruisers ERADICATED ALL LIFE ON AN ENTIRE PLANET!!!!

All in all, it'd prolly be a tie (no pun intended), but im still rooting for Revan!

Ianus
lol

Wow.

First, jedi before Bastila used Battle Meditation. She did not invent it.

Second, a single IDS can make pockmarks on a planet a meter deep all the way across.

exanda kane
Btw is this Revan's "Empire" post KOTOR pre KOTOR 2; or the possibly Empire he could gain in the outer rim (Ancient Sith)?

Originally posted by RevanVader
Revan can turn out thousands of Sith fights in a day, if you played KotOR, on the last level you see the speed the ships are manufactured, btw. Not only that, but if you play it right, you get Bastila with you, and she INVENTED battle meditation, so I think she MIGHT be a bit better at it that thrawn. In the future, also, there are no sith, but the ancient sith empire was FULL of THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of sith.

No, Bastlia did not invent battle meditation. Revan is possibly anywhere around Thrawn's tactical ability, Thrawn probably being the most gifted of the Grand Admirals. Still, 4,000 years of technology do stand in the way of both of them.

Yes they are as big as Star Destroyers and for the destruction of Taris I have little response, but it seems to contradict what Han says in ANH "That would have taken half the starfleet", referring to Alderaan. Bear in mind that the Leviathan only destroyed the surface of Taris.

Sorry for ripping your post - I think I may understand and slightly agree with what your trying to say, but I just did not like the crude manner that it was presented in. And What pun?

RevanVader
TIE fighter.. tie... nvm

Ianus
lol

Anyways, exanda I believe Han was talking about the force neccessary to obliterate the planet, not just it's surface. he also went on to say how much power it would take, suggesting that it's more than a half dozen ship's high output.

And considering that an ISD puts out enough power for a small sun, I'm pretty sure just one could do the job on its own over time.

exanda kane
I realise aand that was the point I was trying to make. And it was probably hyperbole on han's behalf.

Fishy
Revan is as screwed as possible, the Star Forge could probably not even outproduce the Empire. His tactics wouldn't be much better then that of the Empire if at all. And his ships are outdated and outclassed at the bests of times. Really his only chance is to assassinate every single high imperial leader. The Emperor Vader, Thrawn and the other grand admirals... And I don't think he could pull that one off.

exanda kane
Well it seems like thats up to HK-47...

Escape81
Nah. The Empire wipes its ass with Revan and his army.

Shadow x 20
Revan's Sith Empire was powerful in Revan's time but against the Galactic Empire Revan's little Empire fails to equal the might of the Death Star, Super Star Destroyers, and Star Destroyers

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
Well it seems like thats up to HK-47...

HK is good, very good but I doubt even he could destroy the Emperor. I mean with his tactics he would probably be noticed or it would take him years to complete his mission. And even if he would he would immediately be found after that and destroyed. If anybody would have a chance it would be an elite strike team lead by Revan and Malak with a few Sith Lords of great power in normal passenger ships. But I don't think they could even get close to the Emperor its going to be hard to breach all that security without an alarm going off, and if an alarm goes off the Emperor would probably be gone. Especially when he see's who is coming for him.

The Empire wins this one.

Shadow x 20
Not to mention that the Emperor would be on the Death Star if any where during this war for the most protection.

Escape81
Erm... Could HK-47 even take Palpatine, if by some fluke, he encountered the Sith Lord? Because I really don't think so...

exanda kane
Originally posted by Fishy
HK is good, very good but I doubt even he could destroy the Emperor. I mean with his tactics he would probably be noticed or it would take him years to complete his mission. And even if he would he would immediately be found after that and destroyed. If anybody would have a chance it would be an elite strike team lead by Revan and Malak with a few Sith Lords of great power in normal passenger ships. But I don't think they could even get close to the Emperor its going to be hard to breach all that security without an alarm going off, and if an alarm goes off the Emperor would probably be gone. Especially when he see's who is coming for him.

The Empire wins this one.

it was a joke lol.

Fishy
Originally posted by Escape81
Erm... Could HK-47 even take Palpatine, if by some fluke, he encountered the Sith Lord? Because I really don't think so...

Yeah he could, he took out Jedi. In a fair fight however, no he could not. He would use cheap tricks to take out Palpatine. He wouldn't just walk up to him and start shooting, if he would... well he would be dead.

Escape81
Originally posted by Fishy
Yeah he could, he took out Jedi. In a fair fight however, no he could not. He would use cheap tricks to take out Palpatine. He wouldn't just walk up to him and start shooting, if he would... well he would be dead.

Okay...

exanda kane
Fishy, yet again has a point. Although it was a joke.

Borbarad
Originally posted by RevanVader

Really. I don't think you know what you're talking about. The Empire had 10,000 (!) normal Star-Destroyers, several Super Star-Destroyers, ships like the Eclipse and the Death Star. Keep that in mind.

A normal Sith ? I don't think so. Vader is a capable swordsman and force user and at least he's a Sith Lord. I don't think many would be able to contend with him.

LMAO. Sorry.
The biggest ships in the Sith fleet have approximatly 1/3 of a Star Destroyers lengths. And talking about weapons.
Leviathan (used to destroy Taris): 20 quad lasers, 4 turbolasers, 2 ion canons
Star Destroyer: 64 heavy turbolasers, 4 ion canons
Executor class: 250 turbolasers, 250 heavy turbolasers, 250 ion canons, 250 missle launchers.

The firepower of a "normal" Star Destroyer is worth 16 Leviathans (or "Sith ships"wink and an Executor class Super Star-Destroyer would equal 125 (!) Leviathans in terms of firepower. This is not even talking about the Death Star. In order to be able to go toe to toe with 10,000 (!) Star Destroyers and at least a dozens of Super Star-Destroyers which are mentioned in EU literature in terms of firepower, Revan would need 161,500 ships like the Leviathan.

And this is the Empire without mentioning superweapons like the Death Star, the Sun Crusher, the Galaxy Gun.

All in all Revan would get curbstomped and seeing the firepower of the Imperial Navy that fight would take less than an hour if it would be a space battle around the Star Forge with all available ships getting involved...

exanda kane
You had to go and bore everyone didnt you...

Darth_Glentract
Nai, your numbers are off. The Empire actually had over 25,000 ISD's, not just 10,000. Don't forget that the Empire has over a lesser warships. Also note that the Executor specs you are referring are outdated and uncanon. The actual armaments are about triple that, since those gun counts refer to the smaller SSD ships that are 8 kilometers, yet the actual length of the Executor is over 17 kilometers.

For superweapons you forgot the Nightcloak, World Devastators, Eye pf Palpatine, ect.

calvin44
revan didnt really have a "sith empire", more of an army.

exanda kane
Is that your great contribution to this thread?

Tangible God
Originally posted by calvin44
revan didnt really have a "sith empire", more of an army. Yeah, see, when you use that army to conquer worlds, you are in fact building AN EMPIRE!

So, he DID have a SITH EMPIRE.

calvin44
Yeah, see, when you use that army to conquer worlds, you are in fact building AN EMPIRE!

So, he DID have a SITH EMPIRE.
he did not controll mass planets. korriban is a hellhole in the wall. that is like saying that the mandalorians had an empire cause they conquered planets and had an army.

Shadow x 20
Dude, nothing Revan could make could take down the Death Star. The only way to destroy the first Death Star from the outside was with proton torpedoes which Revan's fleet has no such thing. The Death Star could whip out the Star Forge in a single hit and the Super Star Destroyers can take out anything in Revan's fleet.

exanda kane
Yeah. Apart from OMZG RevaAn Pwnz3z

Escape81
Revan seems to be a badass Sith Lord (I say seems because there is no confirmation on what he looks like, acts like, his habits, nor can we guage his power accurately). We do know he's a skilled Sith Lord and that he is a capable tactition. . .

Which makes me wonder why Fishy and the others claim for Revan to be such a badass when we know next to nothing about him. Hell, I can't even recall him speaking in an FMV sequence.

I guess the only reason is that YOU (as in the player) is in full control of Revan's design.

exanda kane
Its hinted at heavily though that Revan was a brilliant tactian, and although with little proff, I'd place him above Thrawn in a tactical heirachy.

Other than that he is uber cool. One of the great things about KOTOR (or bad on your perspective) is that Revan is so god damn powerful.

D_CP
There is plenty of reasons why Revan is powerful. Like how he really didn't fall to the dark side, he controlled it. To control something like that means you're really bad ass.

jasonterminator
I Dono what ever you think will win thats fine with me.
I donno what your talking about i just came for a reply. beer reading

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by D_CP
There is plenty of reasons why Revan is powerful. Like how he really didn't fall to the dark side, he controlled it. To control something like that means you're really bad ass.
Revan fell to the dark side. He was once a Jedi and he fell to the dark side meaning he went from being a Jedi to a Sith.

Darth_Glentract
There is no proof that Revan didn't really fall to the darkside. Only Traya said he didn't and she was practically in love with him.

exanda kane
True. But Revan fanboysim aside, surely Revan would go into hiding and then strike back at the Empire? I also wouldn't put it past Revan to assasinate Palpatine himself.

Tangible God
he did not controll mass planets. korriban is a hellhole in the wall. that is like saying that the mandalorians had an empire cause they conquered planets and had an army. My God, do you really think Revan and Malak's empire was limited to KORRIBAN? They had thousands of planets under their grip, otherwise noone would pay them any attention.

If you control that many planets, then YES, you are indeed and empire.

Just like Britain with their lands...and the Romans.

exanda kane
And lets not forget the Americans stick out tongue

Tangible God
They don't have any colonies that are ruled under their armies.

exanda kane
It was a jk.

Well, with some truth in it. stick out tongue

jollyjim311
A little off topic but... what makes people think Revan is so powerful? No offense and I'm not denying it or anything, but people say he could curbstomp like every PT Jedi, what is the evidence?

"Wh3n ! p14y3d h3 w45 84d4$$ with 2 r3d l!ght5483r5!!!"

That doesn't make him impressive. There are no sources that I have seen that are any good. Just post a few quotes or something... Please and thank you.

P.S. Yes I have played Kotor.

Darth_Glentract
A few things do it for me.

1. He was the strongest Jedi/Sith of his time in the entire galaxy.
2. He studied Ancient Sith knowledge for years on Malachor V.
3. He fought through the entire SF to get to Malak.
4. He defeated Malak a minimum of two times in a row without rest even after having just slain several Sith and fought many droids.

jollyjim311
I'm not here to battle, I just want to tell you that I'm not against you, just curious.

1. How do we know that, and what does it prove (were those Jedi as good as the PT ones)?
2. PT Jedi study in the Jedi Temple for their whole life.
3. He could have sneaked past any guards, we don't know that he actually killed/ destroyed anything, in fact, if he didn't sneak past them and he could have, he's probably not that smart...
4. How do we know Malak is powerful at all? We know he is powerful enough to control the Star Forge, but we don't know how much power that takes...

Just to reiterate, this isn't an attack, sorry if it seems like one.

exanda kane
It would be a good factor to assume that both average PT and average KOTOR era Jedi are at the same level - some would argue they are stronger, but for the sake of argument lets just say there equal.

Although GL does say the Golden Age of the Jedi was PT time, this does not mean they were most powerful. The title of Golden Age most probably means that its was a peaceful time when the Jedi prospered. Compared with KOTOR era Jedi who were around near the time of the Golden Age Of The Sith (thats my assumption, someone please correct me) the Jedi would have been a lot stronger to defeat the Sith etc.

Tangible God
Unfortunately, I am going to admit, that we can't base anything else Revan did except in the games. I say it's unfortunate 'cause I hate to base levels of power and ability off video-games.

So going by them we have to realize that none of the KOTOR Jedi at the time could stop Revan or Malak, and since the PT Jedi were the weakest in the Jedi's history, (in terms of Force-usage, not numbers, "I think it's time that we inform the Senate that our ability to use the Force is diminished."wink then we can say that Revan and Malak were stronger than them.

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
A few things do it for me.

1. He was the strongest Jedi/Sith of his time in the entire galaxy.
2. He studied Ancient Sith knowledge for years on Malachor V.
3. He fought through the entire SF to get to Malak.
4. He defeated Malak a minimum of two times in a row without rest even after having just slain several Sith and fought many droids.
WE HAVE NO FRAME OF REFERENCE TO COMPARE PT, AND OLD REPUBLIC JEDI/SITH.

calvin44

calvin44
My God, do you really think Revan and Malak's empire was limited to KORRIBAN? They had thousands of planets under their grip, otherwise noone would pay them any attention.

If you control that many planets, then YES, you are indeed and empire.

Just like Britain with their lands...and the Romans.
Id like to know the names of the other plantets they controlled.
The only reason the republic was scared is because:
1.) the republic was left very weak after the mandalorian wars.
2.) revan and malak controlled many soldiers that were under their command during the mandalorian wars.

exanda kane
No we havent and that's already been said. Don't use capitols next time.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by jollyjim311
1. How do we know that, and what does it prove (were those Jedi as good as the PT ones)?

We don't actually "know" it, but it can be inferred from the fact that he defeated the most powerful Sith(Malak) and one of his lackeys(the Exile) defeated the strongest Jedi and many powerful Sith( Vrook, Sion, Traya, Atris, and Kavar).

2. PT Jedi study in the Jedi Temple for their whole life.

The Temple doesn't contain the knowledge of the people like Ragnos and Sadow though.

3. He could have sneaked past any guards, we don't know that he actually killed/ destroyed anything, in fact, if he didn't sneak past them and he could have, he's probably not that smart...

I don't know if you can actually snekk past them all. I think some of them still spot you. I was actually referring to the three Sith you have to kill to get to Malak near the end of the level, btw.

4. How do we know Malak is powerful at all? We know he is powerful enough to control the Star Forge, but we don't know how much power that takes...

We know Malak was the DLOS, meaning he was the most powerful. We also know that he slew 2 Jedi very quickly as he did that in a FMV.

Tangible God
Id like to know the names of the other plantets they controlled.
The only reason the republic was scared is because:
1.) the republic was left very weak after the mandalorian wars.
2.) revan and malak controlled many soldiers that were under their command during the mandalorian wars. When they mention Korriban in the game, they note how it is "deep in Sith space." Deep as in many lightyears deep. Thousands of planets are within those boundaries, do you KNOW how many are listed in the SW galaxy, yet in KOTOR they mention like 6. They controlled more than one planet dude---it was thousands.

Escape81
Originally posted by exanda kane
Its hinted at heavily though that Revan was a brilliant tactian, and although with little proff, I'd place him above Thrawn in a tactical heirachy.

Other than that he is uber cool. One of the great things about KOTOR (or bad on your perspective) is that Revan is so god damn powerful.

Exanda, that'd be like me saying Dooku owns Revan. Because in all honesty, there's no real proof that says Revan is more powerful than Dooku - though we'd all like to believe there is. I'd say Thrawn flat out owns Revan in tactical ability until I see proof where he's done anything remotely on par with Thrawn's incredible list of achievements.

And what exactly indicates Revan's power? Quotes and second hand accounts from people whom ninety nine percent didn't actually engage the Dark Lord himself.

Sorry. I don't share the awe of Revan. Simply because there is nothing concrete about him. Only of his tactical ability and supposed Force power. I'm not denying the man's powerful, but we've seen nothing that says he's the most powerful of all time (even one of).

Now, I'd like to think that I made Revan badass when I played him, but how I created Revan is different from how you did, which is why I think so many people perceive him as badass - because they have complete control over how he looks and the decisions he makes.

Tangible God
Now, I'd like to think that I made Revan badass when I played him, but how I created Revan is different from how you did, which is why I think so many people perceive him as badass - because they have complete control over how he looks and the decisions he makes. Exactly. This is the source of the fanboyism.

calvin44
When they mention Korriban in the game, they note how it is "deep in Sith space." Deep as in many lightyears deep. Thousands of planets are within those boundaries, do you KNOW how many are listed in the SW galaxy, yet in KOTOR they mention like 6. They controlled more than one planet dude---it was thousands.
there is no canon proof. that they contolled more than 20 planets.
and you didnt aknowledge an reply to the 2 statements i made. wat u think?

exanda kane
Exanda, that'd be like me saying Dooku owns Revan. Because in all honesty, there's no real proof that says Revan is more powerful than Dooku - though we'd all like to believe there is. I'd say Thrawn flat out owns Revan in tactical ability until I see proof where he's done anything remotely on par with Thrawn's incredible list of achievements.

And what exactly indicates Revan's power? Quotes and second hand accounts from people whom ninety nine percent didn't actually engage the Dark Lord himself.

Sorry. I don't share the awe of Revan. Simply because there is nothing concrete about him. Only of his tactical ability and supposed Force power. I'm not denying the man's powerful, but we've seen nothing that says he's the most powerful of all time (even one of).

Now, I'd like to think that I made Revan badass when I played him, but how I created Revan is different from how you did, which is why I think so many people perceive him as badass - because they have complete control over how he looks and the decisions he makes.

Exactly Escape. You misundertsand my post if thats what you read from it.

Yet bout you dont have any awe rom Revan because you don't know a lot about him that it concrete?

Well, my friend, this is what makes him seem so brilliant to me, and the reason why many say ancient jedi are greater, because they have great mistique, there like real knights, unlike the gun tooting 'jedi' in the OT, or the strict and conservative PT Jedi.

jollyjim311
Okay, there is nothing really good so far (no offense). We know Revan beat Malak, but all we know about Malak is he beat 2 random Jedi that you didn't see fighting back and that he is DLOS... It's all complete speculation and I don't see why people think he is any more powerful then... Mace Windu for example.

exanda kane
Hmm. It's weird that all the KOTOR main characters seem larger than life. I could never imagine Mace and Malak fighting.

jollyjim311
Kinda too scary, huh?

exanda kane
Hmm. Maybe.

Fishy
Okay you want of evidence of Revan his power....

Lets see he did beat Malak. What does that mean, well Malak took out Kavar. Who was said to be the most powerful Jedi Master of that time, I have my doubts about that I really do. I think Vrook and Vandar were probably more powerful. But still Kavar had to be very powerful. Malak took him.

We also know that members of the high council joined Revan and Malak in their way against the Republic. They were not masters anymore, they were followers. Followers of Malak who was weaker then Revan.

We know both of them had a lot of front time experience, Malak more so then Revan but Revan still had his experience there.

The two most powerful people that couldn't use the force were both taken out by Revan in fair fights. We know the fights were fair because they wouldn't been so legendaric amongst the Mandelorians or the Echani otherwise. Mandalore was able to kill Jedi we know that much, he also took out HK-47 which doesn't mean a lot but its funny anyways. Still the point still stands. Mandalore was able to kill Jedi, he was the most powerful Mandelorian warrior and weaker Mandelorian warriors also took out Jedi.

Yussanis was a war hero with great battle pre-cog he would have logically been a great fighter, no real evidence of this however except for quotes from other people. Who do all describe him as a great fighter though. Revan took him out, when Yussanis was coming to kill him.

After that we know Revan did have the knowledge of Korriban and Malachor V, he was also a brilliant Jedi scholar according to well every Jedi you talk too, and the greatest student any of the Masters had seen. No matter which one you ask about him they all say the same thing. We know Revan had many masters but most important he had Kreia, and we all know the power Kreia had. Revan could have learned a lot from her, and he learned from her after he left the Jedi Order to join the Mandelorian wars.

We also know that Revan has the power to battle himself through the Star Forge and defeat Jedi Killing droids, that accordig to Malak could kill every Jedi in the order one on one. If Malak is right, and really we have no reason to assume otherwise that means that Revan killed many droids that each could have killed Vrook, Vandar, Kavar, Zez Kai... Now Malak could have been wrong, but the droids would still be damn powerful.

We also know he slaughtered his way through many Sith apprentices and Lords and the Star Forge security to face Malak, Sith very likely more powerful then the average PT Jedi, some of these however were masters of the high council which is impressive in even the worst of cases. Revan did go through them and then faced Malak. Malak who on his own had more power then even the most powerful of Masters at that time, and then Malak was powered by the Star Forge a dark side artifact that made him more powerful then before. More powreful then Revan could ever had imagined according to Malak. He was wrong, Revan took him out and even when Malak drained the live of a Jedi to revive himself Revan took him out again.

How many times that process was repeated we don't know, we do know however that when Malak fell he considered the fight a worthy fight and Revan greater then him. He wouldn't have done that if the fight was really worthless and Revan didn't fairly defeat him.

After that we know Revan restored his memorry something everybody that could know said was impossible. He did using knowledge that even the Jedi Council did not have. He also did this in less then six months. Which shows he had an amazing ability to learn and to learn fast. Especially if you consider all those things he had to do after beating Malak, whether light or Dark he would be burried in paper work so to speak. And still he found or created unknown knowledge in six months to restore something that was thought to be lost.

With all his knowledge back he would have been far more powerful then before.

We also know that both Revan and Malak had the force powers to destroy Rancors and Rakatan warriors at once. "They called lightning from the sky and destroyed our war beats and patrols" - Tribe of the one, Rakatan warrior.

xyz jedi
I think RSE

Tangible God
there is no canon proof. that they contolled more than 20 planets.
and you didnt aknowledge an reply to the 2 statements i made. wat u think? I don't know what two statements you mean, refresh my memory.

There's no canon statement mentioning it because the only time RSE existed was in the games. The games did not mention all his planets because it's too many.

It's like saying the Galactic Empire had only like a 100 plaents, just because they all weren't mentioned. But we know for a fact they controlled most of the galaxy.

RSE is not such an intense subject as the GE, nor as old. It fails in comparison to the GE, since the GE is (Earth wise,) older, larger, and has much more attention payed to it.

Just 'cause it's never mentioned, doesn't make it void.

Do you honestly believe that Revan could make the Republic quail in fear with the control of less than 2 dozen planets?

overlord
Yeah, those empires are supposed to have conquered the whole freaking universe but because not all planet's were mentioned officially we can only conclude that there aren't more than 20?
Now, that is the way to argue!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.