K'Kruhk vs. Tarr Seirr and Sha'a Gi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
I'd say this should be pretty close. K'Kruhk actually somehow survived the his encounter with Grievous and then survived ROTS. Seirr is by no means weak but I highly doubt he alone could beat Kruhk, as he was killed by Grievous while Kruhk survived. Sha'a Gi's fairly weak but I doubt Seirr would need a whole lot of help to defeat Kruhk as they are probably fairly close already.

Who wins?

darthsith19
This is:

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/9/95/K%5C%27Kruhk.jpg

vs.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/0/07/Tarr_seirr.jpg

and

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/f/f6/Shaa_gi.jpg

Council#13
I say K'Kruck because he managed to block a few blows from grievous, while Sha'a Gi and Tarr Seirr just ran and got killed (Sha'a Gi was a coward)

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
I say K'Kruck because he managed to block a few blows from grievous, while Sha'a Gi and Tarr Seirr just ran and got killed (Sha'a Gi was a coward)
Yeah but if Gi ran and then turned back and saw Seirr doing well against Kruhk he might come back and fight and thus aid Seirr into pulling out a victory.

Se7in
Sha'a was a decent Jedi, only when Barrek was around. Without him, he'd crumble. Tarr showed little to no efficiency in the battle we did see him in. K'Kruhk however managed to withstand Grievous blast, which Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura all flew away from. He also fearlessly, though vainly, charged Grievous and was killed by his unorthodox tecnnique.

Through pure speculation of what I've seen: K'Kruhk.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Se7in
Sha'a was a decent Jedi, only when Barrek was around. Without him, he'd crumble. Tarr showed little to no efficiency in the battle we did see him in. K'Kruhk however managed to withstand Grievous blast, which Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura all flew away from. He also fearlessly, though vainly, charged Grievous and was killed by his unorthodox tecnnique.

I agree with you guys, but Seirr's not that bad. He was a Jedi Knight who had a high Responsibility (something about watching after the Cereans, something Mundi handed down to him after the war started). As for GI, even with his master around he's not very good. Better but I wouldn't call him decent. And Kruhm wasn't killed by Grievous.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Se7in

Actually, he survived Grievous.

Se7in
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Darth Faunus
It seems he survives all his battles. . .

He had half the bones in his body crushed when Quinlan Vos body-slammed him onto a transport from a several dozen story fall. He survived through multiple saber wounds inflicted by Grievous, and even lived through a battle with Commander Ventress. I'd say he's pretty uber.

Ianus
Wow... Just seeing that crappy animation right below a good piece of art makes me hate those cartoons even more.

Tangible God
I don't know who the f*ck those people are, but I recognize the "Shaggy" of the lot, and I know that first Kickass lookin first dude would make donuts out of those two.

Master Saesee
Well fisrt of all why does everybody side with K'kruhk just because he survived 4 deaths hes the GREATEST. mad I think Gi would get pwnd and then K'kuhk would overpower and kill Sierr
starwars

Guy LeDouche
Dude, stop.

Captain REX
K'Kruhk wins *sigh*.

darthsith19
Cool, it's my thread! big grin

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Wesker
Wow... Just seeing that crappy animation right below a good piece of art makes me hate those cartoons even more.
Hey, you be careful when you're talking about Aquateen! mad
Anyway, how DID K'Kruhk die? I always thought he died in the CW cartoon.

darthsith19
As of now his death has not been created yet.

Council#13
I still agree with what i said earlier

Bobafett34
sha'a gi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.