Electro or Shocker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Who looks better for a sequel? Electro is the original but looks like a clown. I think either one of these electric guys would make a fine part 4. I live in south florida and this idea came to me during the crisis of Wilma. laughing

hotsauce6548
Electro.

Next Venom_girl
Shocker doesn't look much better... (this Villain broght to you by Serta...)

Electro for the film, but give him the Ultimate style costume.

hotsauce6548
Plus... Shocker freakin vibrates. no expression

Next Venom_girl
^ 'xactly.
Shocker is like a training wheels villain whereas Electro could be a threat on the level of Magneto if he ever used his powers creatively...

redcaped
I think Mr. Doom took advantage of that!

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
^ 'xactly.
Shocker is like a training wheels villain whereas Electro could be a threat on the level of Magneto if he ever used his powers creatively...

Yep,that's true.

Doc Ock
Electro.

He's more famous and far more powerful.

Shocker is merely a thug villain.Good for a cameo at best.

spencerspider
Electro is a bigger villain. I think he could be in like Spiderman 5 or something. Shocker should be some side villain in a movie.

Drache53
I had a theory once that if Electro could control his powers enough he could f*** up the nerve impulses running through someone's body. Just make them stop or whatever. What do you guys think?

Electro BTW. He's WAAAY better that Shocker.

SpyCspider
anyone who can actually generate electricity from his body as opposed to wearing vibrating-shocking-gloves on his hands has greater potential to do much more damage

It's like comparing Iceman to Mr. Freeze.

Too bad Electro & Shocker are joke villains since they aren't exactly diabolical geniuses (cept Electro in the 90s Animated Series).

Scarecrow756
Electro.

The Ones
Electro. if i was spidey and i was fighting shocker, i would just romve his gloves with web and tie him up. over in a few seconds

Dazzler619
Electro

doctorstrongbad
Electro all the way. BTW I live in south Florida too. Wilma was really a pain in the @ss. ugh.

Lord Magnus
They always mess up the costumes, if they do Electro they aren't going to do the starfish mask.
Electro might be in 3 anyway Grace would be good for either him or Mysterio.
Also, Shocker's a two-dimensional character while Electro has his self-esteem issues and the suicide attempts. He'd be great as a side villain to Mysterio, Venom, Kingpin, etc. in future movies.

redcaped
I love Shocker in the game when he says "this wall is going down". How about having Shocker in the movie as Electro.

Silverstein
no Shocker being Electro or any of that un true to the comics stuff. They should not change the characters for example the idea of Jamesons son being Venom.

I like Shocker better but Electro is more of a supervillain than shocker

redcaped
I know, but how can we improve the way Electro looks

Silverstein
ya his original costume is campy, his ultimate costume...im not a fan of either. Shocker i dont mind because he's my fave so i cant judge

redcaped
Instead of yellow & green how about copper and the lightning star pulling back a little bit. He would look very intimidating, I mean dating volts.

Silverstein
ya, i gave an idea and said, how about have the lighting bolts on his face flow back a bit, and someone said it was gay

SnakeEyes
I really don't like either of them... wink

spencerspider
I said it was weird, someone else said it was gay lol I remember you saying that too.

redcaped
Spiderman no longer needs the web device. They can upgrade Electro with the copper costume and the bolts pointing back like atennas. Add Sandman for a dagerous combination. Then in part 4 they go to the beach to fry people. Spidey will need luck for this one. Happy Dance

botcherby
MK Spiderman's electro totally kicked ass, and his costume was awesome!

doctorstrongbad
Electro is a classic bad guy, but they always seem to punk him out. Now that spider-man has evolved maybe electro will become stronger?

redcaped
All villains go punk, but they create the heroes.

yeah even though electro is more powerful his costume has always been extremely ridiculous and that's why i vote for shocker, his costume is badass, one of the best supervillian costumes

Black Adam
Originally posted by Drache53
I had a theory once that if Electro could control his powers enough he could f*** up the nerve impulses running through someone's body. Just make them stop or whatever. What do you guys think?

kind of like this?

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asm42569th.jpg

electro's costume isn't that bad.... It's the giant starfish mask people have problems with. Just remove it and you have a decent costume.

http://img419.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asm42328co.jpg

though the way they drew it in MK wasn't to bad

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideye52hq0vs.jpg

as for the shockers costume.....It looks like a giant quilted yellow and brown mattress....

Sparkz
Originally posted by Black Adam
kind of like this?

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asm42569th.jpg

electro's costume isn't that bad.... It's the giant starfish mask people have problems with. Just remove it and you have a decent costume.

http://img419.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asm42328co.jpg

though the way they drew it in MK wasn't to bad

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spideye52hq0vs.jpg

as for the shockers costume.....It looks like a giant quilted yellow and brown mattress....

Hey don't dis Quilt man, or the padded Peep, or Mr Tripple Ply lol gotta love Spidey puns.

HellMaster93
How about we make the mask flat but with the same markings and it's somthing like black w/ red or yellow. WAY cooler... kinda like Black adsamn colours...

Sparkz
I like the costume without the mask, its actuly quite badaa then.

chucktaylor
Was that MK Spidey vs. Electro from the Sinister 12 arc?

HellMaster93
No. From the forst MK arc... can'tr recall the name? Aunt May is kidnapped and Owl tricks Pete into believing it was Vulture and Electro...

chucktaylor
Ah ok...hahahah I'm lagging behind! big grin

Symbiote Spider
Electro all the way!!!! As for his costume maybe they can ditch the mask as his costume is fine, but the MK mask is cool so that could work too. However, knowing Raimi( if he is still the director) they will probably just scrap the whole concept and come up with something lame!

Dan-El
You guys focus way too much on the small things, like costumes and organics (though Harry's costume does indeed suck so far). Raimi has done a lot of good story-wise and keeps with Canon. SM 3 is still up in the air until a standard trailer comes out, but his past work speaks for itself.

doctorstrongbad
I think they should introduce electro before the shocker. They have changed all the bad guys costumes so far in parts 1 and 2. They will change the outfits for the baddies in 3 and 4.

Dan-El
I don't think they should have Shocker at all...

doctorstrongbad
Electro wins this contest.

redcaped
They're selling a very nice shocker figure. This was my first thread...the redcaped you all know. Like my copper version?

DigiMark007
Shocker's an utter tool. If he's in #4, it'll be a tragedy.

redcaped
I want Electro on movie 4...my vote. My thread asks you (pl)

doctorstrongbad
Electro all the way. Has the shocker ever beat Electro? I don't think so.

spiderman/venom
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Electro.

Yeah, ultimate electro would be sweet!!!

doctorstrongbad
Electro is at Storm's level of lighting. Shocker can um shock people. Its really no contest.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Electro is at Storm's level of lighting. Shocker can um shock people. Its really no contest.

He doesn't even shock people. He vibrates them.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by H. S. 6
He doesn't even shock people. He vibrates them.

Yeah he has to be one of the lamer bad guys that Spidey fights. Can we all agree that Electro would win this battle?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Fascinating Electro.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Fascinating Electro.

It looks like Electro wins this fight 10/10. Did anybody even try to dend the Shocker?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Shocker is a poser.

Evo
electro all the way

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Evo
electro all the way

I would like to see Electro take out the shocker, or maybe make him his errand boy. smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is funny

doctorstrongbad
This is funny

Well it will a silly topic to start off with. I think the debate about it is over, Electro won 10/10.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is over. This should be closed

doctorstrongbad
This is over. This should be closed

It will be, just relax and sit back.

masterpiece
i defend Shocker. Electro is a geek, i quit having Electro as my favorite villain a long time ago. i switched to the Lizard then Shocker.
Electro looks like a geek and Shocker's costume kicks ass.
Electro: "I will gather enough electricity to become a god, ahahahaha" Electro is an insane mad man, i mean he whines if he loses. Shocker is just keeping it cool.
Shocker is more realistic. It is more likely for someone to develop those Vibro-shock gloves than control electricity.
Oh and Shocker is more powerful than you think he is.

masterpiece
To my vote, Shocker wins............................10/10

masterpiece
oh and 'doctorstrongbad,' its "just sit back and relax," not "just relax and sit back"

Ultimate Hulk43
I prefer Electro. The Shocker is more of a joke in my opinion.

Arachnid1
Shocker is one of my favorite villains But I like Electro just as much as him. I'm tied.

Arctic
Electro because he's stronger and more of a threat to Spiderman.

Ultimate Hulk43
I still see the Shocker as nothing more than a joke & a C class villain, if that.

masterpiece
what do you mean "a joke," he's a Spider-man villain. He's no joke.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Shocker is a fair villain, but I think that Electro has a better chance of fighting Spiderman in a future installment of the franchise.

Ultimate Hulk43
I still hate Shocker & I'd love to see Electro whoop his ass.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I still hate Shocker & I'd love to see Electro whoop his ass.

Why do you hate Shocker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.