Goodbye at Last!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
Last night, my mother took me to go see a Medium. And I was kind of scared at first, I didn't know what to think, or what to believe in really, it was all new and confusing in a way to me. I sat there and listened to her 'talk' to spirits that had passed over of other peoples, and was slowly making up my own mind about everything. But about 4/5 through the show, she came and stopped infront of me, and kind of looked through me for awhile. She stood there for a minute, and then handed me the micro phone, and asked "How Old are you" I was like 15, and she then said she'll see me after the show (she doesn't like to do kids on stage, for reasons such as too emotional) and so I waited till after, with my mum and the lady got me to sit down. She said that she see's a man, that is just standing beside me, almost always, watching out for me and guarding. It was my Dad's Dad who killed himself when my Dad was little. I figured that Im going through something like that at the time (Depression etc), and he was looking out for me, maybe to try and stop me doing what he did to his son/my father.
Then came my great-grandmother. She died in 2002, and she was the world to me. I never got to say goodbye and I'd always hope that something like this would happen. Anyway, the woman, Jeantte said
"Ok, wait there, I need to go get a chair"
She came back and sat down and kind of breathed a sigh, just like my Nana did. She goes "Something was wrong with her legs, and more so her toes" This is correct. She had bad artritis and also blood circulation. She then leaned back and put her feet out infront of her and moved them as she looked at them, the exact same thing she use to do. She said "Her name ... Rosily (I can't spell it)" And Me and my mum just looked at each other and pretty much had watery eyes. I mean, this is something that I had been waiting for for over 3 years. She then said "Your nana's pointing at your ears, have you recently got them pierced" And this was true, In about Sep I got them done, but got infected so had to take my upper one out. The woman then made a 'Tsk' sound, once again as my grandmother did. I also was wearing a necklace that was her's, which I carry close to me, when ever, I hardly never take it off, well she pointed at it, and said "You're wearing her necklace, and then 'Cho Copernob'" At this point, I was in full tears. She had called me that 'copernob' all my life. I think I knew now that she was really alright. She also said some other stuff about when I was a child, that no one knew except me, I still can't believe it. I was still in tears, and the woman reached over and grabed my hand and said "Hayley, its ok. You're going to be fine. Rose is alright, she's fine" She then looked me in the eye and said "She has a message - "Hang in there". This woman didn't even know my name, I hadn't told her and there was just no way that she could of known. At this point, I didn't know what to think. To know that my grandmother was looking out for me and everything, its almost too unreal to believe in. Finally ... and I mean finally ... I think that I can say goodbye to her cry

LethalFemme
Originally posted by spidergrl
Last night, my mother took me to go see a Medium. And I was kind of scared at first, I didn't know what to think, or what to believe in really, it was all new and confusing in a way to me. I sat there and listened to her 'talk' to spirits that had passed over of other peoples, and was slowly making up my own mind about everything. But about 4/5 through the show, she came and stopped infront of me, and kind of looked through me for awhile. She stood there for a minute, and then handed me the micro phone, and asked "How Old are you" I was like 15, and she then said she'll see me after the show (she doesn't like to do kids on stage, for reasons such as too emotional) and so I waited till after, with my mum and the lady got me to sit down. She said that she see's a man, that is just standing beside me, almost always, watching out for me and guarding. It was my Dad's Dad who killed himself when my Dad was little. I figured that Im going through something like that at the time (Depression etc), and he was looking out for me, maybe to try and stop me doing what he did to his son/my father.
Then came my great-grandmother. She died in 2002, and she was the world to me. I never got to say goodbye and I'd always hope that something like this would happen. Anyway, the woman, Jeantte said
"Ok, wait there, I need to go get a chair"
She came back and sat down and kind of breathed a sigh, just like my Nana did. She goes "Something was wrong with her legs, and more so her toes" This is correct. She had bad artritis and also blood circulation. She then leaned back and put her feet out infront of her and moved them as she looked at them, the exact same thing she use to do. She said "Her name ... Rosily (I can't spell it)" And Me and my mum just looked at each other and pretty much had watery eyes. I mean, this is something that I had been waiting for for over 3 years. She then said "Your nana's pointing at your eyes, have you recently got them pierced" And this was true, In about Sep I got them done, but got infected so had to take my upper one out. The woman then made a 'Tsk' sound, once again as my grandmother did. I also was wearing a necklace that was her's, which I carry close to me, when ever, I hardly never take it off, well she pointed at it, and said "You're wearing her necklace, and then 'Cho Copernob'" At this point, I was in full tears. She had called me that 'copernob' all my life. I think I knew now that she was really alright. She also said some other stuff about when I was a child, that no one knew except me, I still can't believe it. I was still in tears, and the woman reached over and grabed my hand and said "Hayley, its ok. You're going to be fine. Rose is alright, she's fine" She then looked me in the eye and said "She has a message - "Hang in there". This woman didn't even know my name, I hadn't told her and there was just no way that she could of known. At this point, I didn't know what to think. To know that my grandmother was looking out for me and everything, its almost too unreal to believe in. Finally ... and I mean finally ... I think that I can say goodbye to her cry

oh sweetie I feel for youhug

Raven Guardia
Awesome

Salem07
Awe babe, I hope you're doing fine. It is scary when you have a person who doesn't know you, say stuff like that. Just keep her close to you, and like she said, Never let go. I love you hun hug

spidergrl
Thanks you guys.
Through the whole thing, when I was sitting there, I would close my eyes for a tick and imagine her face. I didn't really believe it to begin with, but how can I doubt something like that? I know now that she's safe. I really wish that I could have had longer with her, but Im So0o0o thankful for the time I did have with her!

morgan (i guess
wow thats crazy. i baleve in the supernatrule its somthing i ahve always be fasanate with n all. srry about ur loss. atleast now u lno shes doing fine n all. idk what it feals liek to lose some one close to you but its gana hapen son i kno it is mainly b/c every 1 in my famly is old and non have died yet. but hey. every one gose threw with it. it may hurt but thts part of life. bye bye

~the dude with a chix name~

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by morgan (i guess
wow thats crazy. i baleve in the supernatrule its somthing i ahve always be fasanate with n all. srry about ur loss. atleast now u lno shes doing fine n all. idk what it feals liek to lose some one close to you but its gana hapen son i kno it is mainly b/c every 1 in my famly is old and non have died yet. but hey. every one gose threw with it. it may hurt but thts part of life. bye bye

~the dude with a chix name~

your a guy? embarrasment

Adam Hussein
Scary stuff, I feel your pain.

BakaXero
i would fear talking to the dead.
not because i fear them because i dont think i will but because of what they may say.
i think i'll get told off more then anything. messed

morgan (i guess
lol. yes i am Raven Guardia why you ask?(i like your pic)

~dude with chix name~

Raven Guardia
lol. yes i am Raven Guardia why you ask?(i like your pic)

~dude with chix name~

I was just wondering stick out tongue cause when I saw your user name I did think you were a girl until I saw the ~dude with a chix name~ stick out tongue

you mean my sig w/the pony? embarrasment

morgan (i guess
personaly i would love to talk with the dead i would be crazy but it ould be cool and all. speaking of supernatrule... at the local grave yeard ther is a old old old rusy fince cerounding a child. its said that the child was born with a tail and strange marks that the munk called morks of the devil. its crazy n alll..

~dude with chix name~

morgan (i guess
lol no the one below ur name the demon/devil girl its cool, yea alot of ppl think im a girl at 1st. i whent into a new class and the techer said he was thinking i was gana be a girl b/c of the name.

~dude with chix name~

Raven Guardia
personaly i would love to talk with the dead i would be crazy but it ould be cool and all. speaking of supernatrule... at the local grave yeard ther is a old old old rusy fince cerounding a child. its said that the child was born with a tail and strange marks that the munk called morks of the devil. its crazy n alll..

~dude with chix name~

that story about the child sounds disturbing....but it is possible to talk w/the dead yes just be careful what you say or ask for and how you ask it.

morgan (i guess
2guns

~dude with chix name~ alucard

Raven Guardia
lol no the one below ur name the demon/devil girl its cool, yea alot of ppl think im a girl at 1st. i whent into a new class and the techer said he was thinking i was gana be a girl b/c of the name.

~dude with chix name~

oh, my bad stick out tongue thanks. I got it off avatarity.com

lol, did he say sorry then? we had a girl in our school who looked like a guy and she walked into the girls locker room and that day we had a substitute gym teacher and the sub started yelling for the "guy" to get out and everyone was like..um, thats a girl.

morgan (i guess
horse

~dude with chix name~

morgan (i guess
nope, all he said was oops. thats gata suck fr that girl to get yelled at n all. soo what do yall whana talk about? mmmm? ill talk about any thing and every thing so talk away. or ask me stuff im good at that to.

morgan (i guess
so how old is ever one in here? im 16. 17 in jully. i have my DL its cool n all.

Raven Guardia
so how old is ever one in here? im 16. 17 in jully. i have my DL its cool n all.

I am 18 stick out tongue.....wanna talk about the Paranormal, since its kind of the topic of this thread smile

morgan (i guess
ok. srry dam comp whent slow on me earlyer..

alucard

Mr Parker
wow thats like something right out of the movies that you wouldnt think could happen in real life.well Im happy for you.

spidergrl
Yea, I didn't think that it could happen, but then I hadn't really thought it about it. But now it has ... how can I deny it

Ladyluck
Wow. That's intense.

El_NINO
Originally posted by spidergrl
Yea, I didn't think that it could happen, but then I hadn't really thought it about it. But now it has ... how can I deny it

Are you a religious person, because it sounds like your not?

Anyways heres my comment on this......... I believe we are all Gods children, doesnt matter what religion you are. There is always someone looking out for us, not physically but spiritually. It may be a family member or someone completely different.

I once had a lady who was spiritual come to my school, she was native indian canadian, she told everyone to sit down in a circle and she said a few words, then she had a hat and cut up pieces of paper with writting on them. So each one of us pulled out a piece of paper, and to my amazement I pulled out a piece of paper that said 'WISE', and then all of a sudden it hit me right there, Ive have had plenty of times where if i had made the wrong decision i could have seriously injured myself many times over. I never expected to pull out something with the word WISE I was expecting something more like FUNNY.

spidergrl
I am religious, I believe in God and everything, but my sister is really religious and she doesn't want to know anything about it, so its really annoying, because it was her grandmother as well, but she doesn't ever want to know that she's alright, I just don't get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.